Odell Beckham

joewilly12

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't hear the press conference but I wish we had such a "desperate fool" of a coach that won us 2 superbowls.

Except for his first year when he went 6-10 Coughlin hasn't had a losing season until the last 3 and no playoffs this year will be 4 straight.. It's what have you done for me lately plus he's been there 12 years that's a long time for a HC these days..

Yeah, that whole line of attempted defense by Beckham and his cronies that "they were saying bad things to him" sounds completely childish. Unless Beckham really is gay, I would think he could separate trash talk from reality. I haven't yet heard an NFL player not mention with a chuckle how nasty guys get in the trenches or on the field trying to bait their opponent. Might not be pretty or PC, but it's deep in the fabric of high-level sports. Beckham has not done himself a favor by making himself into a carnival act before games and acting like a complete prima donna. Teams are well aware that he is thin-skinned and hyper-sensitive on many levels, including getting angry because he is bumped and covered tightly. It will be very interesting to see how his career evolves. He's an tremendous talent, but unless he has the emotional toughness to stay focused on his craft, he'll implode.

agree.  and he needs to stop punching guys who are outfitted to play football, you don't really accomplish much, lol. 

football players have been doing this forever.  the vikings DT (randall?) used to research guys bios before games to get personal family things to go after them with, not run of the mill playground insults like sexuality. 

I haven't seen a guy run bye secondaries like he has since jerry rice.

I haven't seen a guy lose his cool like he has since terell owens. 

which one will he be ?

agree.  and he needs to stop punching guys who are outfitted to play football, you don't really accomplish much, lol. 

football players have been doing this forever.  the vikings DT (randall?) used to research guys bios before games to get personal family things to go after them with, not run of the mill playground insults like sexuality. 

I haven't seen a guy run bye secondaries like he has since jerry rice.

I haven't seen a guy lose his cool like he has since terell owens. 

which one will he be ?

T.O. was a pretty fantastic WR. If that's his downside he's a guaranteed HOFer. Only thing that effects is whether he plays every season of his career with the Giants.

Archived