Marshall and Decker are good but Enunwa, Thompkins, and Devin Smith won't cut it in 2016

jetscrazey

A long winded way of saying you don't like DGB? That's fine, but if you're Mac, and you don't like him, you'd better sure as hell HIT on the guy you take instead... Thus far... not looking so good... 

Btw, the "I don't want the guy being mentored by B.M." remark... me and you are miles apart on how we see the team/life in general. So why don't we leave it here, and bid each other good day.  

Why does he have to "sure as hell HIT on the guy" he took instead?  DGB is a can't miss hit now?  47% catch rate?  30 for 500 and 4 TDs?  It is far from a foregone conclusion that he is some big success. 

Miles apart on what? Honestly, I am not really looking for guys that need to be mentored by other players - other than trying to develop a locker room that fosters that kind of environment.  I actually like what I have seen from Marshall attitude-wise, but with the way things went down in Chicago, if things did not go well with the Jets there certainly was the potential he would blow up a bit.  There is also his contract.  He makes a ton of money.  If he didn't have a big year and DGB did we would be looking to cut the guys "mentor".  I don't see how that is a huge positive.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rather have tall WR's with terrible hands...makes sense.

I guess Chan doesn't like Antonio Brown ......yea he's a smurf, totally stinks.   I personally don't like OC's that run the ball up the middle 20 times a season on 3rd and 1 but that's just me.

Archived