Improve this offensive team

Tinstar

QB : 

Geno Smith  : Bryce Petty

Ryan Fitzpatrick  doesn't presently have a contract  since the Jets season ended today.

OL :

LT : Ferguson

LG : Carpenter

OC : Mangold

RG : Winters

RT : Giacomini

WR :

Marshal

Decker

Smith

Kerley

TE :

Amaro

RB :

None presently signed for next yr.

• 2 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 6:19 PM, Tinstar said:

QB : 

Geno Smith  : Bryce Petty

Ryan Fitzpatrick  doesn't presently have a contract  since the Jets season ended today.

OL :

LT : Ferguson

LG : Carpenter

OC : Mangold

RG : Winters

RT : Giacomini

WR :

Marshal

Decker

Smith

Kerley

TE :

Amaro

RB :

Bilal Powell , Matt Forte & K Robinson

Jets offense is Improved alrfeady

4 hours ago, Tony The Wiz said:

The draft will be big this year as long as the QB is settled. Without a QB everything you do takes two steps back.

What would you consider settled though? I can't fathom the F.O. investing the time/resources they did in scouting QBs and then consider that situation settled by a Fitz/RG3 signing... They've got be thinking rnd1 and rnd 2.

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

What would you consider settled though? I can't fathom the F.O. investing the time/resources they did in scouting QBs and then consider that situation settled by a Fitz/RG3 signing... They've got be thinking rnd1 and rnd 2.

I have the Memphis QB Paxton Lynch being taken by the Jets. Look we need a QB and there are 2 QBs that I grade a 1st round  when we pick and that is Lynch and Cook.  Lynch is a one year wonder but he is big, fast and athletic. He just reminds me of a combo of Rothleisberger and Flacco. What I also like he has a chip on his shoulder. Nobody recruited him but Memphis because of a coach who was a friend. So I like this. Remember Brady, Montana and Marino all had chip on their shoulders. Cook is so difficult to evaluate becaused I love him last year and some of this year but why not voted a captain.  He is just to good a competitor and I see him going to Denver with the last pick.  When looking at the draft I see three teams who may pick a QB in the first 19 picks before us. San Fran trading up to get Goff and Wentz going to Cleveland.  The Rams could take a QB but I don't see it since Fisher is still the head coach. He don't want to groom a QB .  He traded for Foles and I think he needs a center bad since they don't have one. The other team is Buffalo and Ryan loves defense and see him going for the Penn St. QB  in the 2nd or later in the draft. So that is why I see Paxton coming to the Jets.

1 hour ago, Tony The Wiz said:

I have the Memphis QB Paxton Lynch being taken by the Jets. Look we need a QB and there are 2 QBs that I grade a 1st round  when we pick and that is Lynch and Cook.  Lynch is a one year wonder but he is big, fast and athletic. He just reminds me of a combo of Rothleisberger and Flacco. What I also like he has a chip on his shoulder. Nobody recruited him but Memphis because of a coach who was a friend. So I like this. Remember Brady, Montana and Marino all had chip on their shoulders. Cook is so difficult to evaluate becaused I love him last year and some of this year but why not voted a captain.  He is just to good a competitor and I see him going to Denver with the last pick.  When looking at the draft I see three teams who may pick a QB in the first 19 picks before us. San Fran trading up to get Goff and Wentz going to Cleveland.  The Rams could take a QB but I don't see it since Fisher is still the head coach. He don't want to groom a QB .  He traded for Foles and I think he needs a center bad since they don't have one. The other team is Buffalo and Ryan loves defense and see him going for the Penn St. QB  in the 2nd or later in the draft. So that is why I see Paxton coming to the Jets.

Presently, Paxton is my #1 choice for the Jets. I'd probably trade ahead of LA to be honest. I wouldn't touch Cook. I don't want him as the QB of the Jets, for a number of reasons. Nothing will be completely settled IMO until we know who they take in April...  

Archived