Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

meh.. my top 3 end of day were Jif, fatman and Jc.. 

1 is dead

1 looks to be representing a power role

1 is being cleared by the guy representing a power role

I'm hoping Jc will clarify soon 

you have about 4 or 5 hours before JC clarifies anything.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't a clue what Nyn and jif are going on about, neither one is making much sense , which is typical for the twink but Nyn not so much .. maybe playing down to competition ?? I'm not inclined to get involved there 

you know the skim comment was a joke so no need to over react on that .... When it comes to the JIF/80 thing I explained it exactly how it happened and exactly how I said I would proceed.

No, how could I possibly know it was a joke, you ******* moron. You've become myopic in going only after me, and you accuse me of skimming. It's not a stretch of the imagination to assume you meant it as some level of accusation.

Whatever dude.  You need to get over yourself and you're terrible read for a second.  I'm actually playing the F'ing game.  Nobody else really is other than you and I.  I'm making opinions based on play and posts.  I've made observation and created what I think is good case on Nyn.  You're viewing the game through a JiF-oscope and not even looking around at anything else.

What do you think of my pick up on Nyn's post?  

Not true by any means.

Smash is the most myopic of anyone playing. Smash, who you normally read really well, but are seemingly avoiding.

I've broken the whole game down, so there's no question about where I stand. 

From the guy who literally avoided D1 like the plague...

So... no suspicion of Pac? You know, Pac did a re-read thing just like me... I guess his wasn't for show? You've gone to great lengths to make up a bunch of stuff about me, and yet, you aren't voting me.

You entire presence in this game is an enormous contradiction.

Not true by any means.

Smash is the most myopic of anyone playing. Smash, who you normally read really well, but are seemingly avoiding.

I've broken the whole game down, so there's no question about where I stand. 

I dont read Smash well at all.  I always think he's scum hence why I again have him in my top 3.  Well, that and the fact that he followed JC on that bogus sh*t.  Him and JC are the toughest reads for me in the entire game.

Oh hey look, Ape with more false meta. 

and His Buddying up CTM who can't believe the run up on APE LOL

yeah dude.. from my perspective, by far the most suspicious thing on day 1 was the rapid lynch of 80 in favor of jif.. the fact that day 2 opens up with a train on one of the handful of people not involved in that is surprising 

No, how could I possibly know it was a joke, you ******* moron. You've become myopic in going only after me, and you accuse me of skimming. It's not a stretch of the imagination to assume you meant it as some level of accusation.

Now I'm going to tell you to stfu you're acting like an idiot. I'm sick of explaining myself twice . If I think you're scum I will stay on you and push you until it suits me NOT YOU the game does not revolve around you and how you feel.

I haven't a clue what Nyn and jif are going on about, neither one is making much sense , which is typical for the twink but Nyn not so much .. maybe playing down to competition ?? I'm not inclined to get involved there 

Let me ask you something... if JC soft-claims and says JIF is town, then drops a vote on me... what is the most pragmatic way to read that?

For me, these are the questions I ask:

• If he's a town investigative role telling the truth with a town on JIF, why would he reveal that right off the bat? Why not let JIF catch heat? Why not vote JIF, and see who jumps on it? When I'm an investigative role, I use my town results as bait.
  • Isn't JC too experienced to make the leap in logic that if JIF is town, then Ape is scum? He is. Isn't he also too experienced to ignore the possibility of a godfather?
  • How many people are alive, how big is the game, and what benefit would it provide to scum if JC bluffed a role here? If JC and JIF are both scum, then we lynch me (town) today, scum NK's tonight (perhaps the doc if they've already figured out who it is and he protects JC for some reason), then lynch JC tomorrow, then NK... that could be a 3 townie swing, in exchange we get JC dead. We have 11 now. That would go to 7 players, 3 of which could be scum (if we started with 4 scum). Then, and only then, do we get a chance to lynch JIF, who could very well be godfather.
  • If JC is running a gambit, or false claim, would he give us a clear on JIF to give us a real townie? Or would he give us a fake result on JIF to protect a fellow scum? 

I dunno. I think the right play is to lynch either JIF or JC here, not me. My lynch in no way vets JC's claim.

Let me ask you something... if JC soft-claims and says JIF is town, then drops a vote on me... what is the most pragmatic way to read that?

For me, these are the questions I ask:

• If he's a town investigative role telling the truth with a town on JIF, why would he reveal that right off the bat? Why not let JIF catch heat? Why not vote JIF, and see who jumps on it? When I'm an investigative role, I use my town results as bait.
  • Isn't JC too experienced to make the leap in logic that if JIF is town, then Ape is scum? He is. Isn't he also too experienced to ignore the possibility of a godfather?
  • How many people are alive, how big is the game, and what benefit would it provide to scum if JC bluffed a role here? If JC and JIF are both scum, then we lynch me (town) today, scum NK's tonight (perhaps the doc if they've already figured out who it is and he protects JC for some reason), then lynch JC tomorrow, then NK... that could be a 3 townie swing, in exchange we get JC dead. We have 11 now. That would go to 7 players, 3 of which could be scum (if we started with 4 scum). Then, and only then, do we get a chance to lynch JIF, who could very well be godfather.
  • If JC is running a gambit, or false claim, would he give us a clear on JIF to give us a real townie? Or would he give us a fake result on JIF to protect a fellow scum? 

I dunno. I think the right play is to lynch either JIF or JC here, not me. My lynch in no way vets JC's claim.

driving.. at light , will respond more later but imo the most pragmatic thing is to force Jc to take a firm position.. 

I dont read Smash well at all.  I always think he's scum hence why I again have him in my top 3.  Well, that and the fact that he followed JC on that bogus sh*t.  Him and JC are the toughest reads for me in the entire game.

Oh hey look, Ape with more false meta. 

What?

I cannot remember a single game with both you and Smash where you didn't boast about owning him.

You're a ******* liar.

ugh jif and ape flicking each other's vagina in every other post is beyond annoying 

can we kill them both?

Nah, it's cool. I think I've articulated my case quite clearly... he's flailing and doing his typical defense of "nuh-uh". I won't drag it out further, people know where I stand... and if any idiot here thinks I'd go all-in to get a townie JIF lynched as my big play when scum, then they are ******* delusional.

When I'm scum, I consider a town JIF an additional power for me... I use him like a doomsday device to destroy the town. 

How anyone fails to recall that is amazing.

So... no suspicion of Pac? You know, Pac did a re-read thing just like me... I guess his wasn't for show? You've gone to great lengths to make up a bunch of stuff about me, and yet, you aren't voting me.

You entire presence in this game is an enormous contradiction.

Pac didnt play D1 at all.  I took his posts as just catching up and posting thoughts as he went along.  Totally different from you who have been active...actively lying, spinning and contradicting yourself.

I'm not currently suspicious of Pac.  I have no read on him because he only like 6 posts. 

Nah, it's cool. I think I've articulated my case quite clearly... he's flailing and doing his typical defense of "nuh-uh". I won't drag it out further, people know where I stand... and if any idiot here thinks I'd go all-in to get a townie JIF lynched as my big play when scum, then they are ******* delusional.

When I'm scum, I consider a town JIF an additional power for me... I use him like a doomsday device to destroy the town. 

How anyone fails to recall that is amazing.

Isn't that what everybody does ?

From the guy who literally avoided D1 like the plague...

Jan = busy.  I wanted to do a full re-read so I knew exactly what was going on.  I have a reputation to uphold as the greatest scum hunter this game has ever seen.

The 2nd two points I made were compliments on the nudging, the criticism was on your defense. 

They aren't related to each other. Meaning it's not a contradiction, and basic reading comprehension should have cleared that up for you... unless you're spinning to discredit my statements.

Very nice fence-sitting position to take on JIF, btw. Could go either way... 

No sh*t, Sherlock.  I literally said I was on the fence with him.  Congrats on being able to compliment my fence-sitting on him.

What?

I cannot remember a single game with both you and Smash where you didn't boast about owning him.

You're a ******* liar.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, either.  JiF always comments about how he owns me because he was the Cop and viewed me N1 once, and then shot me N1 as the Vig one other time.  Literally 2 in probably 100 games together, and he calls it owning.  I don't recall him doing that with Smash.....

Pac didnt play D1 at all.  I took his posts as just catching up and posting thoughts as he went along.  Totally different from you who have been active...actively lying, spinning and contradicting yourself.

I'm not currently suspicious of Pac.  I have no read on him because he only like 6 posts. 

This is rich..  all you've done is dry hump the ape for 3 days and are now voting...  wait for it...

Nyn.

Welcome to the club, pig.  You are starting to earn a vote.

Yet, you aren't voting me.

If I'm scum, and doing all this lying, contradicting and spinning, then why would I want you dead? 

If I vote you, then you think I'm scum, with the only exception being now after I've showcased this behavior as a scum tell for you. Otherwise, you're doing nothing but obfuscating. Not scum hunting.

No sh*t, Sherlock.  I literally said I was on the fence with him.  Congrats on being able to compliment my fence-sitting on him.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, either.  JiF always comments about how he owns me because he was the Cop and viewed me N1 once, and then shot me N1 as the Vig one other time.  Literally 2 in probably 100 games together, and he calls it owning.  I don't recall him doing that with Smash.....

He does it with Smash more than you. Regardless, that's one of the least important aspects of my case on him.

Still... nobody wants to weigh why I'd crater on JIF if I'm scum and he's town. Unreal.

Isn't that what everybody does ?

Joke?

Anyway, most of you should know I've put on a showcase using JIF when I'm scum. Nothing about me going after him should signal that I'm scum. If I'm scum and he's town, then it's beyond stupid for me to want him dead.

Not uh, you are.

You're worthless.  Literally not worth responding to anymore. 

So, after I say I'll leave it alone to CTM... then you declare you won't respond further.

So full of sh*t, it's amazing. I give you credit, I've never seen such terrible defense keep someone alive this long... sure sign that this is a dumb, lazy town.

Yet, you aren't voting me.

If I'm scum, and doing all this lying, contradicting and spinning, then why would I want you dead? 

If I vote you, then you think I'm scum, with the only exception being now after I've showcased this behavior as a scum tell for you. Otherwise, you're doing nothing but obfuscating. Not scum hunting.

I do what I want, when I want, how I want and and it all has purpose.  Everything I do, I do to see the game clearly.  You dont like it?  Tough.  Do something about it. 

Archived