Kirk Cousins News

KRL

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I may have said this before but Cousins is going nowhere Redskins will find a team friendly number and keep him even he knows he isn't worth 15m per year. On a side note Oswiler is not going anywhere either and going into free agency Fitz will likely be our best option. We have some big players fixing to hit free agency who we need to pay and retain which we cant do if we go spending a fortune to bring in a mediocre at best QB who isn't any better than what we had last season.

22 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Think I may have said this before but Cousins is going nowhere Redskins will find a team friendly number and keep him even he knows he isn't worth 15m per year. On a side note Oswiler is not going anywhere either and going into free agency Fitz will likely be our best option. We have some big players fixing to hit free agency who we need to pay and retain which we cant do if we go spending a fortune to bring in a mediocre at best QB who isn't any better than what we had last season.

This is where I think the tag is actually a better option for Washington ... they get a "prove it" year from Cousins, if he plays well enough the full year, give him his deal, if not you can move on without the burden of a long term deal. What they really need is a "Plan B", to give them cover ... Cousins used to be it, now he's been promoted to "Plan A". Which again shows the value of drafting BAP vs. drafting for need.

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

Cousins was better than fitz last season

Archived