Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back early. If I disappear, my mom needed me. She's sick today.

I hate to give in to refusing to claim, but this one time, I'm inclined as CTM is. Best not to push it. I understand why CTM feels the way he does, but I'm going back to my first choice for now. I will be around, except from approx 5-5:30, which is 7-7:30 EST.

Unvote Vote Brett

Vote Count

Ballin (3) - AVM, JiF, Brett

80 (1) - Ape

Hess (1) - Spoot

JiF (1) - 80

Crusher (1) – Hess

Lily (1) - Ballin

CTM (1) – CTM

Brett (1) - Lily

Not Voting (1) - Crusher, Nyn

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

17 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Ballin has made blatantly anti-town moves and somehow he is getting less votes? This is like when LK false claimed doc and no one challenged it (maybe poor example because he was town), but are we just supposed to let this type of behavior go unchecked?

We collectively all suck at this game if we can't come up with a better lynch today. Currently we have 7 players with 1 vote so it's time to consolidate and generate a scum candidate OR kill a safe player. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We collectively all suck at this game if we can't come up with a better lynch today. Currently we have 7 players with 1 vote so it's time to consolidate and generate a scum candidate OR kill a safe player. 

Why isn't he the best lynch? 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why isn't he the best lynch? 

Because he wagged his (likely) town d*ck in our faces daring us to lynch him so we can feel bad about lynching a (likely) townie, then refused to claim. Seemed pretty clear to me. If he's scum with teammates yelling instructions to him, tip of the hat. Won't be voting him today.

I can't get over how Ape blasted into the game using that post of mine to start a train on me. It didn't feel like a "poke for reaction" tactic. It felt like he pointedly trying to drive a lynch on me... and I cut it short with the claim. He didn't even finish our exchange before sliding in that vote. I dunno.... it felt very out of the blue to me. His vote on 80 seems pretty bla. It's almost like he got super excited that I gave him an opening to exploit.... and now he goes back to twiddling his thumbs.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because he wagged his (likely) town d*ck in our faces daring us to lynch him so we can feel bad about lynching a (likely) townie, then refused to claim. Seemed pretty clear to me. If he's scum with teammates yelling instructions to him, tip of the hat. Won't be voting him today.

So a townie who fear mongored but wouldn't claim won't be getting your vote today because your affriad of what exactly? 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm down to lynch the stupid Ape if others are. His return was disappointing at best, scummy at worst. 

Ehh thanks for the defense but i dont agree with this.  

I think apes play has been his normal from at least what ive seen.  Hes been a little less active this game but nothing out of the ordinary.  Just his usual poking around

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

That Ballin is playing non town friendly and should die a swift but preferably painful death

Ah, I see that post now. You guys are more or less looking to lynch on either policy or him playing poorly as town. I get that. But I don't think he's scum and there are better directions to go.

Archived