Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Based on?

Elaborate, I haven't been around.

I looked back and only found 2 or 3 game-related posts from him.  He dropped a vote on me on page 2 and just left it there.  I get that I have no business calling any player out for lack of game-related posts, but that's simply not his style.  And I'm not willing to chalk it up to pre-Disney preparations.  He had ample time to get serious.

10 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

**** it. Apparently this site is jazzed on lynching cops on D1. 

I'm the goddamn cop. Lynch away.

10 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

******* morons.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What?  You had 2 votes on you....

lol, awful... unvote

I'm just trying to get my wheels turning a bit, there's no reason to reveal there. Horrible play. You've got to be able to sustain a little bit of poking around for **** sake.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

CTM is definitely scum but there won't be any traction there until he gets back from chasing children back to their parents in Disney.

Disney is already a scary enough place. I went when I was very young and I didn't enjoy it.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I looked back and only found 2 or 3 game-related posts from him.  He dropped a vote on me on page 2 and just left it there.  I get that I have no business calling any player out for lack of game-related posts, but that's simply not his style.  And I'm not willing to chalk it up to pre-Disney preparations.  He had ample time to get serious.

Yea, that's really not a good reason to sound so convinced. 

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Okay, so  you went all-in on me saying it last game, but I actually propped it up on solid townie logic... her "Ballin or Brett, but really Ballin only" nonsense isn't townie at all... why aren't you voting her?

18 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

vote nyn

Gross

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, awful... unvote

I'm just trying to get my wheels turning a bit, there's no reason to reveal there. Horrible play. You've got to be able to sustain a little bit of poking around for **** sake.

I'll be sure to ask you to mentor me some other game. For the time being, you can EAD for entertainment value.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I had Ape's dick in my face. It's enough to turn off anyone short of JiF.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Sorry, guys, but I'm sick and I can't handle a back and forth with Ape right now. So.... joke's on me I guess.

Spare me the wtf? lectures. I know I screwed up. Too late now.

Fair enough. 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I had Ape's dick in my face. It's enough to turn off anyone short of JiF.

My dick is like the garlic cheddar biscuits at Red Lobster... you know it isn't good for you, you know it's going to ruin your meal... but you still end up eating all of it.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Sorry, guys, but I'm sick and I can't handle a back and forth with Ape right now. So.... joke's on me I guess.

Spare me the wtf? lectures. I know I screwed up. Too late now.

Spare me.

I might have volleyed 5 posts back and forth with you.

Don't make it about me.

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Leaving for disney saturday morning at 3:30.. I'm legit busy however getting work in order for being out for a week.

I'm ok with being the lynch since I'll not be active in disney and we are up agaisnt a deadline

Just now, StraightCash said:

Vote lily 

sick of the post padding and no content. 80 just asked her to contribute and she still has nothing to say

I said this 7 pages back.  Still the same thing from her.  I'll go through again when I get home.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Leaving for disney saturday morning at 3:30.. I'm legit busy however getting work in order for being out for a week.

I'm ok with being the lynch since I'll not be active in disney and we are up agaisnt a deadline

Just now, CTM said:

seems contrived. could vote this disgusting swine

Classic CTM. He offers the martyr line up, but can't even let it sit for 30 seconds before he's suggesting we lynch someone else. LOL, and no, I have no idea if this makes him scum or not... he's always done this sh*t, it makes him a self-important sh*t bag, but not sure what else... 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Hi!  Who's your top 3?

That's hard on Day 1. I'll give it a shot, though. 

Brett - for reasons already stated

Give me a few to read up and I'll have the other two for you. I'm drawing a big blank right now. I know there was something about Ballin, but I can't remember atm. 

I never thought of Nyn as scum, and I have no trouble believing her claim, for what that's worth. 

Archived