Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lynching a power role. He's already boxed himself in with his play and can be dealt with later if needed.

So you're convinced he's telling the truth with Nyn already claiming cop?

i just typed that and immediately thought, why am I ever bothering? 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

So you're convinced he's telling the truth with Nyn already claiming cop?

i just typed that and immediately thought, why am I ever bothering? 

he's a noob and we have an outed cop, plus he refuses to claim. You want to take the chance of lynching doc so cop can die tonight?

i don't

Vote Count

Ballin (2) - AVM, JiF

80 (2) – Ape, Brett

Hess (1) - Spoot

JiF (1) - 80

Crusher (1) – Hess

Lily (1) - Ballin

CTM (1) – CTM

Brett (1) – Lily

Ape (1) - Nyn

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He did what seemed to me to be a reaction test (everybody drink!) with a vote on Ape earlier that made me lean heavily town on him. I was already leaning town, but now he's one of my stronger town reads.

Were you also reaction testing when you started the train? How about Brett? Were all three of you reaction testing? If so, what do you think are the results? What about Lilly? Was she reaction testing too, or is she the loan scum that town-team 80/Brett/Hess flushed out for the greater good?

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

BTW.... i just remembered that at the time,JiF said that he was good with both trains (Ballin/Brett). I then echoed the same and explained why I preferred Ballin over Brett.... Ape ignored JiF and ripped me a new one. 

While I appreciate Ape's defense of me, I don't understand it at all.  Is he trying to spare me thinking I'm a weaker player and easier to deal with later down the road?  I feel like he's playing typically how he would although I have limited experience playing with him but it strikes me as a little odd.

17 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Nyn is right... Deal with Ballin later.

vote 80

prefer him or Lily, but will kill CTM to avoid random if it comes down to it

What's your case on me? Not gonna pull the spirit animal card here. Just gonna let you know im 100 % town, read what you have to say and move on.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Were you also reaction testing when you started the train? How about Brett? Were all three of you reaction testing? If so, what do you think are the results? What about Lilly? Was she reaction testing too, or is she the loan scum that town-team 80/Brett/Hess flushed out for the greater good?

Hess is really big on reaction tests historically. Not everyone does it.

22 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

JiF, thoughts about Ape and Hess?

Null on Ape.  I feel like the few posts he's had I at least liked where he was coming from.

Hess seems to be going through the motions.  I don't read him well but he rounds out my current top 3 because I feel like he has some town tells that I haven't seen from him.  It's flimsy meta mixed with gut.

My initial reaction to Ballin was death but I do think he can wait. 

80 is pinging and Brett Has voted every single person in the game and is literally doing zero work just following people around. 

80, Bret, Hess - don't to kill any one of them 

down to vote CTM at deadline if we must but rather hit scum (I asume he wouldn't do this as scum)

17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

BTW.... i just remembered that at the time,JiF said that he was good with both trains (Ballin/Brett). I then echoed the same and explained why I preferred Ballin over Brett.... Ape ignored JiF and ripped me a new one. 

Interesting and true 

Vote Count

Ballin (2) - AVM, JiF

80 (2) – Ape, Brett

Ape (2) – Nyn, 80

Hess (1) - Spoot

Crusher (1) – Hess

Lily (1) - Ballin

CTM (1) – CTM

Brett (1) – Lily

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What's your case on me? Not gonna pull the spirit animal card here. Just gonna let you know im 100 % town, read what you have to say and move on.

I wasn't big on your vote of Ballin pre-faux deadline, I quoted it a few pages ago, and then you pinged in your defense of him with your interaction with Jif. I think you were hasty to write him off as town and the defense was a little strong

5 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I wasn't big on your vote of Ballin pre-faux deadline, I quoted it a few pages ago, and then you pinged in your defense of him with your interaction with Jif. I think you were hasty to write him off as town and the defense was a little strong

In the topic of Ballin defense, Ape exhibited quite a bit of it when he characterized his content as newbie play when he nudged me about my vote on him and the timing of all the votes on him. Which is funny to me considering Ape is, as far as he said, not even caught up.

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

What's pinging me about Ape was last game when I was scum and he was town, he was all over everything I said.  This game he's flat out ignored me and focused heavily on Nyn while ignoring Jif for doing the same thing.

Soooooo...

Ape is pinging you because last game he successfully targeted you as scum, but this game he's not successfully targeted you as scum??

Bad phrasing, or did you just accidentally drop your scum hand onto the table, along with your pants?

Archived