Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Integrity28 said:

Already setting up for the backpedal... now it's my fault that I "botched my reveal". 

There you go.

Maybe if I build a ******* neon sign this derp town will eventually be able to see this sh*t for what it is.

I love neon signs. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Already setting up for the backpedal... now it's my fault that I "botched my reveal". 

There you go.

Maybe if I build a ******* neon sign this derp town will eventually be able to see this sh*t for what it is.

Considering that posting after you "died" is what led to your dumb ass lynch in the 1st place, I thought you would have learned your lesson by now.

7 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Considering that posting after you "died" is what led to your dumb ass lynch in the 1st place, I thought you would have learned your lesson by now.

Oh, are you going to teach me a lesson? Teach me.

Surprised once and caught off guard during their catnip fueled bacchus, the forum's felines had learned to keep their back's arched and their heads on a swivel. Wasting no time, and well aware that the future of the forum's machismo was at stake, they went after Ape with full claws out.

Ape, Bengal, the biggest, most sinister pussy of them all, Mafia Rollblocker, was dead!

1050.jpg

IT IS NOW NIGHT. SUBMIT YOUR NA's by 9am EST Wednesday.

Just now, Lizard King said:

Surprised once and caught off guard during their catnip fueled bacchus, the forum's felines had learned to keep their back's arched and their heads on a swivel. Wasting no time, and well aware that the future of the forum's machismo was at stake, they went after Ape with full claws out.

Ape, the biggest, most sinister pussy of them all, Mafia Rollblocker, was dead!

1050.jpg

IT IS NOW NIGHT. SUBMIT YOUR NA's by 9am EST Wednesday.

ape literally can't make it past day 2 as obvious scum

So yeah, they thought ballin was doctor. 

Jif you should flip a coin to make it a 50/50 shot

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, are you going to teach me a lesson? Teach me.

Yeah it's called when you get hammered you stfu because who knows what is about to happen. If you had that sense you could still be alive on D3 to help your scum mate, instead your dead and useless because you decided to put on a show.

good riddance, looking forward to you getting owned again next game.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

That's more or less where I'm at. But Crusher feels sort of dead in the water.... Spoot is more of a gut thing cause I felt genuine excitement at game solve. And I mostly hope I'm right about 80 and JiF, but who knos. That's about it.

Or I'm Subbing in a game I haven't sat Down to read yet or even wanted to play?

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Or I'm Subbing in a game I haven't sat Down to read yet or even wanted to play?

I meant that you're basically null. Im not trying to give you a hard time. Im just trying to form a read *hug*

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Assuming they only had 3 scum to start, they likely have a GF left.

that means Lily is back in the pool and Nyns role is useless aside from her being essentially confirmed town.

lol what?  Why is Nyn's role useless?  If she investigates tonight, finds scum, and survives, we lynch that scum. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

lol what?  Why is Nyn's role useless?  If she investigates tonight and finds scum, we lynch that scum. 

Because as I said in the post that you quoted but didn't read, it's likely that only GF is left alive so she will only get town results from now on. Lily included

Just now, StraightCash said:

Because as I said in the post that you quoted but didn't read, it's likely that only GF is left alive so she will only get town results from now on. Lily included

How do you know there aren't 4 scum or 3 scum and 1 third party?  And why are you assuming Scum has a GF?  It's certainly possible they do but no guarantee.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How do you know there aren't 4 scum or 3 scum and 1 third party?  And why are you assuming Scum has a GF?  It's certainly possible they do but no guarantee.

I don't, that's why I started with "assuming". Most likely in 12 person game is 2 goons and 1 GF. 3rd party lower probability since there was only 1 kill last night

Brett

Ape  Mafia Roleblocker, lynched D2

Lily  - Investigated by uncountered cop Nyn, result - town

Spoot

Jif  - claimed doc

CTM

Nyn - uncountered cop

Ballin Vanilla Town, NK'd N1

jet engine/Crusher

AVM

Hess  Mafia Goon, random lynched D1

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

95% confident 80 is last scum. Quit using 100% unless it's a fact after what happened last game with CTM

You're playing a poor town game or are scum.  I'm 100 % town.  But keep pushing a non-case without providing any good reasons whatsoever.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You're playing a poor town game or are scum.  I'm 100 % town.  But keep pushing a non-case without providing any good reasons whatsoever.

I look forward to the next game where we are the same alignment so that we can be spirit animals again. Until then please die

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

95% confident 80 is last scum. Quit using 100% unless it's a fact after what happened last game with CTM

95% chance is too much dingus

and calling nyn useless already is extra stoopid

settle down and learn to temper gut instinct with healthy bit of skepticism

Just now, CTM said:

95% chance is too much dingus

and calling nyn useless already is extra stoopid

settle down and learn to temper gut instinct with healthy bit of skepticism

He's actually making me more likely to vote Spoot tomorrow right now.  He can't be playing things this stupidly with 2 teammates dead, can he?

Archived