Can Maccagnan Pull off Second Windy City Heist?

JetNation

10 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

I like Paxton Lynch he's big athletic and has huge meat hooks. The kid can sling it.

Wentz there is to much hype,the whole mike mayock, "he's the next Luck" is crazy.

He's going to the Browns unless someone bets the farm to leap frog them.

I like Lynch as well and physically he definitely meets my criteria, not sure if he is a day 1 starter though in the NFL.  I would love to see him slip out of the top 10 and pick him up whether at 20 or if we move up to 14 or 11.

6 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Just because it's the same agent doesn't mean they're going to trade him to the Jets and I don't see Them giving a high first for MO. Just my opinion.

Agreed but crazier things have happened.  Plus its fun to speculate trade scenarios that would work for both teams! :)

On March 4, 2016 at 6:11 PM, JETSfaninNE said:

I had no idea that Houston was a 3-4 OLB with Oakland as well.  This is a very interesting deal and his contract is affordable and we would be in great position to stay put at 11 and draft bpa or even possibly trade back for more picks if what we want isn't there.

He never played outside Lb for the Raiders. He played base defense end in their 4-3 defense.( he did drop a little weight 305 to 285 to play there) . 

Lamaar Houston isn't an Olb , and if the Jets want him to play there , than they are making the same mistake.  That's like trying to putting a square piece, into a round hole.   If he was so good at Olb than why aren't the Bears keeping him for their 3-4 defense.

Here a trade proposal  Muhammad Wilkerson and Jets 4 th rounder for Bears Jay Cutler .     Bears would try to sign Osweiller, if they make that trade.

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

He never played outside Lb for the Raiders. He played base defense end in their 4-3 defense.( he did drop a little weight 305 to 285 to play there) . 

Lamaar Houston isn't an Olb , and if the Jets want him to play there , than they are making the same mistake.  That's like trying to putting a square piece, into a round hole.   If he was so good at Olb than why aren't the Bears keeping him for their 3-4 defense.

Here a trade proposal  Muhammad Wilkerson and Jets 4 th rounder for Bears Jay Cutler .     Bears would try to sign Osweiller, if they make that trade.

No thanks maybe the Raiders can use Jay Cutlers services he's not worth Mo Wilk. 

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

I already have a better version of Jay Cutler in Fitzpatrick.  Sure Cutler has the bigger arm but what good is it when he breaks a nail and takes himself out of a game.

But thank you for the insight on Houston, makes sense why the Bears fan would want to move him, I was wondering the same thing especially with them going 3-4.

Archived