Jets Free Agency Rumors

hawk

25 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

On the field these boys can get after it.

With $6m in cap room and maybe another $8m coming, we need to get guys who are hungry to prove themselves for the next big paycheck and won't cost a lot

Galette will be fine.... McClain will be the one who has to strap in and hold it together

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Galette will be fine? He's coming off a torn achilles and he beats up girls. How is that fine?

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So does Brock Osweiler

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/video-brock-osweiler-pushes-woman-street-altercation-article-1.2556070

* cannot copy and paste this article from the daily news and include the video

Your kidding right?  He did just about everything he was suppose to in that situation.  He was trying to break it up between the two women, and it could have escalated after he was pushed.  

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So does Brock Osweiler

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/video-brock-osweiler-pushes-woman-street-altercation-article-1.2556070

* cannot copy and paste this article from the daily news and include the video

You gotta love when a woman starts a physical confrontation and when the man does something benign like push her away from him, then come the banshee screams "HE PUSHED ME HE PUSHED ME OMG!!!!!!!!!!"

1 minute ago, hawk said:

Your response to "he beats girls up" is that video.  That was your response, so yes, it was your call.  

Weak.

Classified the same anyway you look at it lay hands on a woman and you are labeled like Ray Rice and Jr Gaillette 

Not weak

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Classified the same anyway you look at it lay hands on a woman and you are labeled like Ray Rice and Jr Gaillette 

Not weak

Well all except the fact that he wasn't and maybe 2% of football fans even heard of this incident.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

The story is just breaking it happened very recent. 

my bad the first line made me think it was pre-draft when he was in school. well i guess we will have to wait and see although i'm betting there is approximately 0 fallout from a football perspective.

Archived