Film on????

joerb31

59 minutes ago, joerb31 said:

To be honest it's weird how everybody hates him.. I understand the whole IK thing but people were sooooooo excited about him in camp

Yesiree Fitzpatrick throws 3 INTs costing us the game and the playoffs and everybody loves him Geno throws 1 INT and guys want to break his legs 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, joerb31 said:

To be honest it's weird how everybody hates him.. I understand the whole IK thing but people were sooooooo excited about him in camp

Don't get wrapped up in the Fitz / Geno $h*t ... That's what knocked your stuff down to page 2 !

11 minutes ago, ljr said:

Don't get wrapped up in the Fitz / Geno $h*t ... That's what knocked your stuff down to page 2 !

True back to Film! If anybody has any other names let me know!

10 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Yesiree Fitzpatrick throws 3 INTs costing us the game and the playoffs and everybody loves him Geno throws 1 INT and guys want to break his legs 

The problem with your point of view, IMO, is you cannot see passed the 3 INTs.

Youre gonna keep on pushing for geno over Fitz, but, if it happens, you're gonna regret it. 

Why don't you ask joe r for film proof that genius is a QB that makes smart decisions from the pocket? He should be able to put that film together in a couple of minutes.

2 hours ago, Shadetree said:

The problem with your point of view, IMO, is you cannot see passed the 3 INTs.

Youre gonna keep on pushing for geno over Fitz, but, if it happens, you're gonna regret it. 

Why don't you ask joe r for film proof that genius is a QB that makes smart decisions from the pocket? He should be able to put that film together in a couple of minutes.

Geno over Fitz makes perfect sense we have no money and we have so many glaring needs Fitz wants crazy money we can spend that money on other needs OL,LB,WR,P etc. 

Geno never had the OC or the WRs Fitz had Marshall and Decker made Fitz better than he really is. 

34 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Geno over Fitz makes perfect sense we have no money and we have so many glaring needs Fitz wants crazy money we can spend that money on other needs OL,LB,WR,P etc. 

Geno never had the OC or the WRs Fitz had Marshall and Decker made Fitz better than he really is. 

are you drunk/hungover?  

"we have no money" (so we should use Geno rather than sign Fitz).  

Now "we can spend that money on other needs" (you know, the money we DON'T have).

You are a gem of a poster.  Always illogical.

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

are you drunk/hungover?  

Now "we can spend that money on other needs" (you know, the money we DON'T have).

Ok then where is the money coming from to sign Fitzpatrick my guess is they are going to restructure others to accomodate Fitz if they do that they might as well do what I said and upgrade other positions. 

Are you drunk,high or just stupid,

48 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Starting Geno = non competitive 2016. And you know what ? Marshall and Decker can't make Geno better than he really is. He'll be just as dumb in the pocket. Slow and deliberate with both his decisions and his delivery. Bank on it.

"Marshall and decker made Fitz better than he really is"? That is a ridiculous way to look at the situation. If my aunt had a d***, she'd be my uncle. 

5 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

Starting Geno = non competitive 2016. And you know what ? Marshall and Decker can't make Geno better than he really is. He'll be just as dumb in the pocket. Slow and deliberate with both his decisions and his delivery. Bank on it.

"Marshall and decker made Fitz better than he really is"? That is a ridiculous way to look at the situation. If my aunt had a d***, she'd be my uncle. 

You think we will be competitive with Fitz as the starter? Last season he only beat 2 teams with winning records, we had an easy schedule he failed us when we needed him the most. 

Theres a reason 31 other NFL teams have not signed him. 

3 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

An entire off season of Geno sucks/ doesn't suck , / Fitz sucks / doesn't suck . 

For the love of god, please I beg you folks, give it a rest .

Agree we as fans cannot control who the QB of the Jets will be. 

I root for whoever it is to win us games including Fitzpatrick if it is him. 

Go Jets.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

are you drunk/hungover?  

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok then where is the money coming from to sign Fitzpatrick my guess is they are going to restructure others to accomodate Fitz if they do that they might as well do what I said and upgrade other positions. 

Are you drunk,high or just stupid,

Your post had that ridiculous internal inconsistency,as usual for you.  If you are going to subject everyone here to your impulsive, poorly thought out posts, at least be willing to accept fair criticism.  It's painful enough to read your stuff because it almost always makes no sense at all. 

41 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

An entire off season of Geno sucks/ doesn't suck , / Fitz sucks / doesn't suck . 

For the love of god, please I beg you folks, give it a rest .

Guilty as charged.

its not gonna go away when this Fitz FA thing finally resolves itself, though.

15 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Your post had that ridiculous internal inconsistency,as usual for you.  If you are going to subject everyone here to your impulsive, poorly thought out posts, at least be willing to accept fair criticism.  It's painful enough to read your stuff because it almost always makes no sense at all. 

Ok let me know when fair criticism comes into play. 

You could always put me on ignore. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok let me know when fair criticism comes into play. 

You could always put me on ignore. 

Yeah, you're probably right. Putting you on ignore is  lot easier than you making sense in your posts.  Carry on.

I sense some hostility... Everybody is entitled to their opinions but this is suppose to be a thread about who people want film on not bashing Fitz/Geno/other fans... So let me know if you have anybody else so far I think I got Mauldin/Leo/Wilk/Powell/Catapano/Enunwa/Pryor/Harris

22 minutes ago, joerb31 said:

I sense some hostility... Everybody is entitled to their opinions but this is suppose to be a thread about who people want film on not bashing Fitz/Geno/other fans... So let me know if you have anybody else so far I think I got Mauldin/Leo/Wilk/Powell/Catapano/Enunwa/Pryor/Harris

Thanks Joe,appreciate the hard work and effort.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Thanks Joe,appreciate the hard work and effort.

Thanks man I'll have the film up soon! Will do Mauldin tonight or tomorrow depending on how much of my real work I get done ??

Just now, joerb31 said:

Try to re-open them.. Haven't heard anybody having a problem with it yet? Maybe bad internet connection?

I did, multiple times . Sometimes it shows up as a small capsule, and sometimes as a full screen with play but it doesn't open .  I think I am missing some media format to make it work .

25 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

I did, multiple times . Sometimes it shows up as a small capsule, and sometimes as a full screen with play but it doesn't open .  I think I am missing some media format to make it work .

Hmmmmm I'll ask Maxman and get back to you!

30 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Do you have one of these by any chance? imagejpeg

4 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Not a problem . I appreciate any assistance you can provide .

I will get back to you and hopefully we can figure it out so you watch the two I put up!

Archived