Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Ew, no. I only like to play footsies with the feminine players like Verb and JiF.  

I feel like you're mistaking me for feminine simply because I can relate and I'm attracted to both men and women.  It's a blessing and a curse really. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I feel like you're mistaking me for feminine simply because I can relate and I'm attracted to both men and women.  It's a blessing and a curse really. 

Do you find the following hot or not

Uma Thurman

Kate Beckinsale

Jennifer Lawrence

Madonna

Robert Downey Jr

DJ Qualls

Jensen Ackles

Ben Stiller

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

I'm so confused by Ballin right now.  Dogs as his avatar but a cat calendar on his wall.  A lover of many animals or a man who can't be trusted?  It's too early to say.

I laughed at this.  February had a dog on the calendar.   

27 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Ahh, the famous reaction test, eh?  Except, it wasn't your test.  You just are the one that jumped at the opportunity.

I'm town reading him based on his reactions - don't you usually defend your town reads?

Well played.

Jerk.

In case you haven't noticed, it's the first time I've tried a reaction test. I may not try another one for a long time. lol

Official Vote Count

Leelou (2) - Brett, no penis

Hess (2) - Ballin, CTM

Verbal (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Crusher

Brett (1) - JiF

Lily (1) - Leelou

Not Voting (7) - Ape, Spoot, decker, Pac, Verbal, AVM, Lily

Ok Leelou wanted to start playing, Fos'd Brett, Lily agrees and votes Brett. Brett gets bent on reasoning, Verb pops out of his rabbit hole to defend Bretg for some reason, CTM creeps out from under your children's bed. Leelou votes Lily. It was a weird reactionary wave straight from the bowels of CTM's toilet.

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ok Leelou wanted to start playing, Fos'd Brett, Lily agrees and votes Brett. Brett gets bent on reasoning, Verb pops out of his rabbit hole to defend Bretg for some reason, CTM creeps out from under your children's bed. Leelou votes Lily. It was a weird reactionary wave straight from the bowels of CTM's toilet.

So Leelou forced play?

Unvote

Vote Leelou

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I didn't fos Brett. Lily jumped on Brett for him being all over me. 

1 minute ago, Lily said:

It does seem a bit odd to vote someone for agreeing with you. Definitely pings. 

Let's see, you do a "reaction" vote on Brett (doesn't really make much sense), you instantly agree with me on CTM, unvote Brett quickly because you are starting to get heat, you answer my question that you didn't get much from the "reaction" post except attention on yourself (from Verb and myself) and now I'm pinging? 

Archived