Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I was posting as I read sh*t, and then continuing to catch up.

So you have the same thought on Lily that I did, but you had a problem with how I handled it?  And trying to say I'm spinning by saying Lily needs pressure - no Hess, that would be called nudging.  If you're gonna call me out on something, at least get it right.

Who am I voting, btw?  Still spinning/nudging/whatevering?  Yeah, didn't think so.

No I'm giving my thoughts out loud and the only person whose panties are in a bunch about it is you.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On March 23, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Leelou said:

Have you played with Brett? 

page 17. Leolou asks Lily if she's ever played with Brett. Not Verb who basically already went out of his way to say he was town. Verb's played less than Lily lately, no? 

On March 23, 2016 at 3:13 PM, CTM said:

want to see if play out a bit more. i always think lilly is scummy, but after last game i am no longer going to turn a blind eye towards her

This was my pingy CTM moment. Yaaaaay found it. We can lynch him now. any time now.  if you guys want I'm down. Like. totally cool with that yo.

Also, Bc fagggola's like Verb are playing... to be more specific the "not turning a blind eye" part is pingy, not the beginning 

On March 23, 2016 at 3:14 PM, StraightCash said:

Really don't like how Leelou seems to be forcing the spotlight over to Lily so that she can be out of it 

This is pretty good perspective. I do agree with CTM on the first part of his comment, I also always think Lily is scummy.  

On March 23, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Lily said:

Verb's take was interesting, but other than that, I just gathered a whole lot of attention on myself. Didn't work out too well. 

Is Lily calm, passive ah shucks as town? I thought she was more hyped up when scum. 

On March 23, 2016 at 3:29 PM, JiF said:

Did Brett force the action?

Unvote

Vote Brett

Jif is completely oblivious to it all and playing his own game.

On March 23, 2016 at 3:39 PM, The Crusher said:

Hey my feet are feminine.  I mean as feminine as size 13 EEE can be.  They are nicely pedicured though.  The little lady at Mrs Crushers salon does them for me. #thuglife

Crusher ...also oblivious 

On March 23, 2016 at 3:47 PM, no psls said:

UNVOTE VOTE LEELOU

No peeps starts his freakout tour

...play dissolves into scenes from Spartacus. 

THE END

50 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, you're dismissing a good point on Leelou... by seeding doubt about my alignment.

What a sh*tbag scummy post.

Is it a 100% accurate description of the situation, fuktard.  If you didn't do that horse & pony show as both alignments, I'd totally agree with you.  But don't assume you know what I'm thinking as it relates to either of your alignments.  Sometimes you baffle me by how you only see things in black and white, when there are many shades of gray.

55 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Then you can add this post to that too, I guess. 

Brett
Ape

Hess
Verbal
deckerfan

JiF
CTM
Crusher

No psls

Pac

Ballin
AVM

Spoot
Lily

How did decker earn the green spot?

53 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You shut your whore mouth. I already realize that we agree on this one topic.

<3

52 minutes ago, Leelou said:

He never shuts up. 

</3

28 minutes ago, HessStation said:

So in that little nugget of actual game play from highest to lowest pings per post I'll sayyyy

Verb

Leelou

Lily

CTM

Brett

Crusher

JiF

Why because I said you have no penis and put you in my top 3?

22 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Is it a 100% accurate description of the situation, fuktard.  If you didn't do that horse & pony show as both alignments, I'd totally agree with you.  But don't assume you know what I'm thinking as it relates to either of your alignments.  Sometimes you baffle me by how you only see things in black and white, when there are many shades of gray.

No, it's not a "description of the situation". It is you, dismissing a good observation on Leelou, by "throwning shade" at me. 

The rest of whatever you wrote is jibberish.

Baffle these nuts. 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, it's not a "description of the situation". It is you, dismissing a good observation on Leelou, by "throwning shade" at me. 

The rest of whatever you wrote is jibberish.

Baffle these nuts. 

*throwing

dick

On 3/24/2016 at 7:21 AM, deckerfan said:

Morning

I'm amused but quiet town

Woohoo?

On 3/24/2016 at 7:23 AM, deckerfan said:

I am not rly feeling the two L's Lily and Lou as scum, guys

how about Hess :)

@Verbal these 2. Like I said, bottom of the light green. 

Official Vote Count

Lily (3) - CTM, Verbal, Leelou

Leelou (2) - no penis, Spoot

AVM (2) - Ape, JiF

Ballin (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Crusher

Spoot (1) - Brett

Not Voting (4) - decker, Pac, Lily, Ballin

With 15 Alive it takes 8 dumbasses to lynch.

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Had a little scare yesterday.  Spent 8 hours in the emergency room.  I'm fine just brutally tired.   I will catch up slowly

damn... glad you're okay, take care of yourself... don't sweat the game.

Archived