Official Vote Count

Lily (5) - CTM, Verbal, Leelou, Spoot, No Penis

AVM (3) - Ape, JiF, decker

Spoot (2) - Brett, Lily

Ballin (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (2) - Pac, Ballin

With 15 Alive it takes 8 dumbasses to lynch.

DEADLINE:  TUESDAY, 3 PM EST

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Spoot (4) - Brett, Lily, decker, No Penis

Lily (4) - CTM, Verbal, Leelou, Spoot

AVM (2) - Ape, JiF

Ballin (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Crusher

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter

You too, man.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Same.

The look on my kids face for every egg she found = priceless. She's hilarious.

Hard to come back to work today.

My brother recorded my niece, who turns 2 in July, on her Easter egg hunt Sunday.  You really can't beat that excitement and joy man...one of my favorite things I've seen in a long time.  Much needed when your in the trenches finalizing stuff for a wedding -- you all weren't kidding, this stuff gets intense at the end.  Especially putting together tables for dinner.  Just ready for the 16th to be here.

Now that we have the niceties out of the way...

I know why Ape is voting me -- called his shot, I won't react to him but keep reacting, as he's said many (many) times.

Why are JiF and Decker voting me, again?  Just a competing train to Lily or is there a specific reason?  IIRC, Decker jumped on me without much explanation...but I'd have to reread to be sure, so don't hold me to that.

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

I know why Ape is voting me -- called his shot, I won't react to him but keep reacting, as he's said many (many) times.

Why are JiF and Decker voting me, again?  Just a competing train to Lily or is there a specific reason?  IIRC, Decker jumped on me without much explanation...but I'd have to reread to be sure, so don't hold me to that.

Decker is voting Spoot.

I'm voting you because I like what Ape was selling.  And honestly, I've got nothing but gut reads at this point.  This isnt getting "behind the Ape" but (cant believe I'm saying this) he's good on D1.

I'm not voting Spoot because he's a top 3 read.  I'm not voting Lily because that sh*t is weak but I've done this before with her because I cant read her so who knows there...but that's why.

now GFY

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Decker is voting Spoot.

I'm voting you because I like what Ape was selling.  And honestly, I've got nothing but gut reads at this point.  This isnt getting "behind the Ape" but (cant believe I'm saying this) he's good on D1.

I'm not voting Spoot because he's a top 3 read.  I'm not voting Lily because that sh*t is weak but I've done this before with her because I cant read her so who knows there...but that's why.

now GFY

Except, I'd argue that I haven't met any of my typical meta for how I play D1. I'm not really "beating the grass" the way I normally do when scum hunting on D1. I just haven't had time, and I'm also deliberately trying to shift my meta. So, it's curious to me that you're now crediting me for being a good D1 scum hunter, but at the same time, I'm not actually doing anything with AVM other than guessing. My vote on AVM is literally nothing like my normal D1 cases when I've nailed scum.

The fact that about 1/3 of this game is not participating makes it tough to care about making the effort to, or succeed at scum hunting, anyway.

13 minutes ago, AVM said:

This is an embellishment, I've said it 2-3 times tops. Normally, when I have a case and people aren't listening, I will mention it in every post.

Official Vote Count

Spoot (4) - Brett, Lily, decker, No Penis

Lily (4) - CTM, Verbal, Leelou, Spoot

AVM (2) - Ape, JiF

Ballin (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Crusher

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Except, I'd argue that I haven't met any of my typical meta for how I play D1. I'm not really "beating the grass" the way I normally do when scum hunting on D1. I just haven't had time, and I'm also deliberately trying to shift my meta. So, it's curious to me that you're now crediting me for being a good D1 scum hunter, but at the same time, I'm not actually doing anything with AVM other than guessing. My vote on AVM is literally nothing like my normal D1 cases when I've nailed scum.

The fact that about 1/3 of this game is not participating makes it tough to care about making the effort to, or succeed at scum hunting, anyway.

Meh, you made some great points on him.  I dont need some long winded diatribe to agree with one's position.  But I liked what you were selling even if it wasnt a normal Ape type of case. 

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Decker is voting Spoot.

now GFY

You're right, point retracted.  I give you this, your consistency in finding me scummy (or agreeing with someone else who finds me scummy) is down right impressive :rl:

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So why do you continue to make a point when I half-ignore/half-poke at you when you reference me?  I've done this "call your shot" thing on day 1 more than anyone else, I'd venture a guess, fwiw.  I'm really terrible at it unless I'm roled and trying to find one specific role in a 20+ person game (then I'm the damn GOAT)...but anyways.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is an embellishment, I've said it 2-3 times tops. Normally, when I have a case and people aren't listening, I will mention it in every post.

Fair point.  GFY, still, but fair point.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meh, you made some great points on him.  I dont need some long winded diatribe to agree with one's position.  But I liked what you were selling even if it wasnt a normal Ape type of case. 

You mean his one point?  That I'm not really ignoring him but not really addressing his "called shot?"

unvote vote JiF

9 minutes ago, AVM said:

You mean his one point?  That I'm not really ignoring him but not really addressing his "called shot?"

unvote vote JiF

Haha - you're funny.  All bent out of shape because 2 people are voting you.  Even got bent out of shape on someone who wasnt voting you. 

He made some other observations too.  But you're ignoring those and sticking with - JiF is voting me because Ape called his shot.  Which isnt true. 

This vote is useless too.  So now I'm feeling even better about sticking with you for D1.  

Archived