Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

quoted stuff

Interesting quotes. It reminds me of this... several people are riding my ass about what I said about Masons, but Hess and Spoot BOTH said "if not for the masons role, I'd vote Lily". I never said that. I just said the bit about bastard modding... I never used it as a reason to or not to vote anyone. Hess and Spoot both did, if I recall correctly.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, you decided to forget about context, and just make an argument that you'd hope nobody actually fact checks?

So, are you claiming tracker or watcher here? Why leave that part out? 

Why in the world would you EVER abandon your vote on Spoot, if you actually have information that  you say you do? Doesn't make any sense at all.

This is a good post by Ape. I was thinking the same.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This is a good post by Ape. I was thinking the same.

I answered, and CTM partially did.

Point 1- CTM identified that I was right in my statement. Spoot left a ton of content out when digging those quotes up.

Point 2 - I did claim tracker after

Point 3 - Ape was also playing very scummy. He was coming after me the same way he had as scum in previous game. Full of well worded but non-sensical and contradictory arguments.

5 hours ago, CTM said:

what is this? You left out several ape posts that i distinctly remember where he was suggesting lilly was fos? hold

What are you talking about? Brett claimed that Ape still wanted to kill Lily after Decker confirmed. I proved that Ape unvoted Lily after Decker confirmed.

It's simple.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Interesting quotes. It reminds me of this... several people are riding my ass about what I said about Masons, but Hess and Spoot BOTH said "if not for the masons role, I'd vote Lily". I never said that. I just said the bit about bastard modding... I never used it as a reason to or not to vote anyone. Hess and Spoot both did, if I recall correctly.

Correct, at that moment in time, if Lily didn't have a Mason partner, I would have absolutely been voting her around her Brett vote. Because...She said "I don't find Brett scummy but im usually wrong so here it goes"...to paraphrase. that vote , although early. was a quasi swing vote. So her reasoning didn't have a lot of confidence to it ....THEN...her next post 4 min was all the sudden aggressive and antagonizing, "Brett is flailing now". That seemed like a drastic change in attitude...also, I thought Brett caught her on the page 16 vote. When I realized it was recounted as "reaction test" by Lily, my feelings on Lily weren't as strong and any momentum of good will towards Brett fell back off for the most part. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Because this game is not weird enough. Spoot is a mason with Jif and I.  Not even kidding.   Because cute little fella has a role I would happily be lynch in his stead. I have no role.

It also states clearly in our QT we ALL aligned town. So if you must.

unvote vote crusher

<3

8 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Can you explain the logic of why you chose to watch Leelou?

I floated it because I dont buy her reveal.  If she is Doc, it probably wasnt the best option to watch.  We talked through it.  And then official action was put in while I wasnt in the QT.  For some reason they chose Leelou.  Bad choice, but is what is.

The good thing that came out of it was that we know she wasnt shot at.  

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I missed it then. How does it counter? Tbh I took Spoot at face value. I don't feel like trying to find it atm but will if I have to.

Mid/Bottom of page 78. Ape was still casting doubt on Lily following her claim, and Spoot did not include those portions of the posts.

3 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Mid/Bottom of page 78. Ape was still casting doubt on Lily following her claim, and Spoot did not include those portions of the posts.

Ok I read it. To be honest what Ape wrote wasn't far off from what I was thinking, he was being more vocal about it maybe but why is it damning that he didn't automatically believe there were two mason teams rift off the bat especially before decker even confirms it. I was still suspicious too. 

11 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

You're point was that he wanted to lynch her post claim and vet by Decker.

Ape removed his vote.

Did he move his vote back? If so, then I would be wrong. I stopped as soon as I saw that Ape unvoted.

Just now, CTM said:

wait

so brett claimed tracker who followed spoot to leelou

spoot claimed watcher who visited leelou

right?

I didn't specifically claim Watcher. JiF said that one of us is the Watcher. That's true.

38 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Uhh... what?

^ this is how spoot responded to brett claiming he saw him visit leelou

this isn't the response of a watcher who visited leelou and would know brett was being truthful

vote spoot

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I didn't specifically claim Watcher. JiF said that one of us is the Watcher. That's true.

um, crusher said you were rolled

this whole thing stinks worst then crease under crushers giant fat belly

Just now, CTM said:

^ this is how spoot responded to brett claiming he saw him visit leelou

this isn't the response of a watcher who visited leelou and would know brett was being truthful

vote spoot

What, a townie isn't allowed to have a moment of shock and confusion?

I didn't even know what Brett was trying to claim.

37 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What are you talking about? Brett claimed that Ape still wanted to kill Lily after Decker confirmed. I proved that Ape unvoted Lily after Decker confirmed.

It's simple.

I'm pretty sure brett said after Lilly claimed.. Will go back and look

Archived