Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Crusher and JIF allowing their disgust with Pac, the teammate, to spill into the game thread. Implosion reaching critical mass... 

Yes. Crush, JIF, Spoot and Pac all scum.  Ape you get your election to represent us at the Mafia chimpionships yet?  

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Do you realize that a 3-man mason team with a QT that allows them to also talk to an investigative roll is about as unbalanced for this game as that goofy role I tried to claim a couple games back was?

And then add in the prospect of another set of masons, a doc, and a tracker... considering that Hallia didn't appear to have any power, this makes no sense. A game with a town this roled up is going to have a role for every scum. They'd definitely have a roleblocker too, so Leelou should be dead.

If we lynch one of those 3 and they somehow flip town, then something is up with Lily and Decker. With how scummy lily is played, it can't be ignored.

First need to resolve the Spoot/Jif/Crush.. I'll lynch any of the 3

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

If we lynch one of those 3 and they somehow flip town, then something is up with Lily and Decker. With how scummy lily is played, it can't be ignored.

First need to resolve the Spoot/Jif/Crush.. I'll lynch any of the 3

Totally agree.

Lynch from Spoot. Gain immediate insight on what to do with JIF, Crusher, Lily and Decker. You don't get many lynches that are that immediately informative. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Spoot is the lynch to make, becuase if he flips scum watcher, then it actually makes your town tracker reveal that much more believable... because usually that's how those roles are juxtaposed with each other.

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Do you realize that a 3-man mason team with a QT that allows them to also talk to an investigative roll is about as unbalanced for this game as that goofy role I tried to claim a couple games back was?

And then add in the prospect of another set of masons, a doc, and a tracker... considering that Hallia didn't appear to have any power, this makes no sense. A game with a town this roled up is going to have a role for every scum. They'd definitely have a roleblocker too, so Leelou should be dead.

I didnt make the game, honey.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Except, you haven't been scum hunting. 

Oh boy, here we go.

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is actually retarded because we're town but if this is what the town wants to do, at least make it me or Crusher and hopefully keep Spoot alive through the night phase and he provides some value at some point. 

I'd prefer scum hunting.  But whatevs.  I realize this was very sloppy and totally understand the hesitancy. 

That said, we're are town masons.  100%

so you are fine with you are crusher?

crusher wants it to be crusher?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Starting to think Ape is scum.

This seems very opportunistic.  

bwahahahahahhahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahaaaaaaaa. *farts* hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahha

Just now, HessStation said:

Same here. 

Just vote for spoot. Seriously, if he flips scum watcher, then we can pretty much take Brett, Lily, Decker all at their words... and we know Crusher and JIF are scum. Game over, all we'd have to do is go through the motions.

If he flips town watcher, then we can probably trust Crusher and JIF, and we learn Lily and Decker are probably lying, and it becomes more likely that Brett is scum tracker. 

Spoot death uncorks everything.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Just vote for spoot. Seriously, if he flips scum watcher, then we can pretty much take Brett, Lily, Decker all at their words... and we know Crusher and JIF are scum. Game over, all we'd have to do is go through the motions.

If he flips town watcher, then we can probably trust Crusher and JIF, and we learn Lily and Decker are probably lying, and it becomes more likely that Brett is scum tracker. 

Spoot death uncorks everything.

Wants to kill a town power role ^^^^

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Do you realize spinning it like this only makes you look worse, not me?

I'm not spinning anything.  I gave you the truth.

You're the one advocating lynching a power role. 

100%, if you lynch me, Crusher or Spoot, you're lynching town.  And if you lynch Spoot, you're lynching the town watcher.

Now, I guess I could see your point.  It does give us some insight...and maybe he's NK tonight anyway.  So I'm kind of following that logic.  But, its hard for me to get 100% good with it because I know for a fact he's town.  lol

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I didn't see where you guys said that.

So, you guys are a 3-person mason team, and none of you had a problem accepting Lily and Decker's reveal?

I didn't.  Like the trend here figured 80 was doing some creative modding thing that will undoubtedly end badly.  

Just now, JiF said:

I'm not spinning anything.  I gave you the truth.

You're the one advocating lynching a power role. 

100%, if you lynch me, Crusher or Spoot, you're lynching town.  And if you lynch Spoot, you're lynching the town watcher.

Now, I guess I could see your point.  It does give us some insight...and maybe he's NK tonight anyway.  So I'm kind of following that logic.  But, its hard for me to get 100% good with it because I know for a fact he's town.  lol

Lynching Spoot unties the knot.

It tells us more about you, Crusher, Brett, Lily and Decker. It also helps make Leelou more informed in her protection. If the truth about Spoot didn't resolve so much of the game, then I wouldn't advocate for it right now. Reality is, in these circumstances, Spoot's flip is going to set the town up to rip scum... no matter how he flips, and because of that, it's the best play to make.

You also don't know anything for a fact. You know what the mod wrote in your QT. He could easily be lying to you both, which is exactly what you'll both claim if he flips scum.

The bottom line is, I know what I know and I prefer finding scum.

If the town cant get past what we've presented, do what you have to do.  I get it.

The thing that the town needs to understand is that this is hard for me (or us as a Mason team) because we know for a fact it's a total waste of a day phase but we're only down 1 townie, so I guess it is a sacrifice that could easily be made and not too much of a blow to the town because he's outed anyway.

I'm fine sitting back and letting everyone figure this out.  Our sexy little mason team will oblige and do whatever it is the town wants us to do.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Lynching Spoot unties the knot.

It tells us more about you, Crusher, Brett, Lily and Decker. It also helps make Leelou more informed in her protection. If the truth about Spoot didn't resolve so much of the game, then I wouldn't advocate for it right now. Reality is, in these circumstances, Spoot's flip is going to set the town up to rip scum... no matter how he flips, and because of that, it's the best play to make.

You also don't know anything for a fact. You know what the mod wrote in your QT. He could easily be lying to you both, which is exactly what you'll both claim if he flips scum.

You're right. 

Unvote

Vote Spoot

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

The bottom line is, I know what I know and I prefer finding scum.

If the town cant get past what we've presented, do what you have to do.  I get it.

The thing that the town needs to understand is that this is hard for me (or us as a Mason team) because we know for a fact it's a total waste of a day phase but we're only down 1 townie, so I guess it is a sacrifice that could easily be made and not too much of a blow to the town because he's outed anyway.

I'm fine sitting back and letting everyone figure this out.  Our sexy little mason team will oblige and do whatever it is the town wants us to do.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're right. 

Unvote

Vote Spoot

pfft... unbelievable... 

Archived