Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

@HessStation, case in point... Lily is at L-1, and CTM and I both hinted at going back to voting Spoot, and in swoops JIF with some major flailing to discredit a very basic statement that I made about not being able to consider Spoot/Brett fully "vetted".

Do you really think his over-reaction to my statement is warranted? He's sh*tting his pants right now... why? Why not just say, "okay, not fully vetted, but very close" and move on? Instead, he's sharting all over himself to try and discredit what I said. Again, not all that far-fetched. It's logic. They aren't vetted, because quite simply they could both be scum together and lying to cover each other. Simple stuff, really.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Why? Because he said Spoot did something, and Spoot confirmed it?

I wouldn't call that vetted. I'd call that confirmed by his target. They could both be lying.

**** you vetted.

JiF and Crusher are both in the QT. They saw me put in the action and saw the results. I'm not lying about that.

Lily has been egregious, as I said. At this point, I'm wanting to go back to voting Spoot because Crusher and JIF have been playing like wet farts to get him out of hot water. If all 3 of them turn out to be telling the truth, well then they shouldn't have blown their O-rings all over the game.

The logical play is to pick one of the two Tracker claims and lynch them. The gut play is to punish these three dipsh*ts for playing awful as either town or scum, either way, they are the mafia equivalent of a burst hemmoroid.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@HessStation, case in point... Lily is at L-1, and CTM and I both hinted at going back to voting Spoot, and in swoops JIF with some major flailing to discredit a very basic statement that I made about not being able to consider Spoot/Brett fully "vetted".

Do you really think his over-reaction to my statement is warranted? He's sh*tting his pants right now... why? Why not just say, "okay, not fully vetted, but very close" and move on? Instead, he's sharting all over himself to try and discredit what I said. Again, not all that far-fetched. It's logic. They aren't vetted, because quite simply they could both be scum together and lying to cover each other. Simple stuff, really.

Hah, I am torn on this. Because I know you are paranoid since I know that I am not affiliated with Spoot... But I am also making the same argument about Lily and Spoot.

so I agree but disagree with your theory, but also disagree with your assessment of Jif. He is just failing to even accept the possibility that him and Spoot may not be aligned.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

JiF and Crusher are both in the QT. They saw me put in the action and saw the results. I'm not lying about that.

I get that. It doesn't make you vetted as town.

If you are scum watcher, and Brett is you team mate, then you could have told him you targeted Leelou and set him up for a strong false-claim as a tracker. Get it? 

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Hah, I am torn on this. Because I know you are paranoid since I know that I am not affiliated with Spoot... But I am also making the same argument about Lily and Spoot.

so I agree but disagree with your theory, but also disagree with your assessment of Jif. He is just failing to even accept the possibility that him and Spoot may not be aligned.

Perhaps.

I'm just spelling out all the possibilities right now. For him to dismiss pretty basic possibilities is stupid and pro-scum, no matter whether I'm right or wrong. Throwing out the pragmatism of weighing all possibilities is playing without logic.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think there's endless possibilities right now including some Mason's being both town and scum. Yes I agree, nobody should be considered vetted town except Leelou who even there you probably want to leave a sliver open to.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I"M VOTING LILY YOU ******* MORON

6 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

THATS BECAUSE WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I get that. It doesn't make you vetted as town.

If you are scum watcher, and Brett is you team mate, then you could have told him you targeted Leelou and set him up for a strong false-claim as a tracker. Get it? 

1) No, but being a Town Mason with JiF and Crusher does make me vetted as Town.

2.Yes, but it's completely idiotic. You're ignoring that I'm Town fukking Mason. And you're gaming the mod thinking he might be doing something out of the ordinary, and not taking everything at face value. Like Brett. If I'm scum, then that must mean that JiF and Crusher are scum, too. Same with Lily and Decker. But, whatever.

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

my opinion.. normal game Brett is vetted

a derpina game who knows. It basically falls into are you willing to believe that these mason teams are mixed or not. At the moment my guy says what we thought we saw we actually saw and jif/spoot/crusher had an epic scum melt down

that being said i don't get this lilly vs brett stuff and how it fits into that concept. I'm coming around to the idea of resolving that first

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I"M VOTING LILY YOU ******* MORON

No sh*t.

I'm saying that you sniffed out CTM and I talking about going BACK over to Spoot, and then you crapped yourself. I shouldn't have to argue this hard for the basic premise that those guys are NOT vetted, no matter how many times you say it. It's elementary logic.

I hope you are town. You're going full scum MVP right now.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

2.Yes, but it's completely idiotic. You're ignoring that I'm Town fukking Mason. And you're gaming the mod thinking he might be doing something out of the ordinary, and not taking everything at face value. Like Brett. If I'm scum, then that must mean that JiF and Crusher are scum, too. Same with Lily and Decker. But, whatever.

1. No, it doesn't.

2. See #1.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

1) No it doesn't. Leelou posted 80 doing this mixed mason thing in a game before. 

2) Yes, i think it's more likely that the 3 of you are scum tbh

Lastly i don't think I've ever seen a power role +  a mason. And we have 2 being claimed, this game isn't standard by any definition i know

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It doesn't make any of you auto vetted. We've played games like this before, with usurpers etc. I have a hard time believing he's gonna give us that many vetted town.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No sh*t.

I'm saying that you sniffed out CTM and I talking about going BACK over to Spoot, and then you crapped yourself. I shouldn't have to argue this hard for the basic premise that those guys are NOT vetted, no matter how many times you say it. It's elementary logic.

I hope you are town. You're going full scum MVP right now.

I literally dont even know wtf you're talking about but its entertaining as hell.

OMG - you called me SCUM MVP???? OH NOES

lmfao

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Spoot Spoot Spoot!!!!

Official D2 Vote Count

Lily (6) - Brett, Calder, Hess, JiF, Ape, AVM

Spoot (2) - Leelou, Spoot

Calder (1) - decker

Brett (1) - Lily

Crusher (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (2) - Ballin, CTM

With 13 alive it takes 7 dumbasses to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Monday, 3 PM EST

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

1) No it doesn't. Leelou posted 80 doing this mixed mason thing in a game before. 

2) Yes, i think it's more likely that the 3 of you are scum tbh

Lastly i don't think I've ever seen a power role +  a mason. And we have 2 being claimed, this game isn't standard by any definition i know

You're focusing way too much on the mechanics.  It's 80.  And I promise you, we're all town mason.  The ******* alignment was given in the ******* QT.  If 80 lied, then **** him and the ******* game.  We just wasted 3 straight games of ****-tardness from a set up perspective. 

Why would Lily as a tracker, not be all in, no questions asked, on Brett?

That's what matters right now.  IMO. 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

my opinion.. normal game Brett is vetted

a derpina game who knows. It basically falls into are you willing to believe that these mason teams are mixed or not. At the moment my guy says what we thought we saw we actually saw and jif/spoot/crusher had an epic scum melt down

that being said i don't get this lilly vs brett stuff and how it fits into that concept. I'm coming around to the idea of resolving that first

I think we can resolve Lily and Brett later, frankly. They are isolated by their claims and not going anywhere. Besides, there's another shooter in the game, and scum isn't going to want the real tracker in the game either. So maybe let them resolve it... and we put the screws to the 3 buttskateers.

The level of urgency and melt going on from JIF, makes me want to go back to my gut: unvote, vote spoot

Official D2 Vote Count

Lily (5) - Brett, Calder, Hess, JiF, AVM

Spoot (3) - Leelou, Spoot, Ape

Calder (1) - decker

Brett (1) - Lily

Crusher (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (2) - Ballin, CTM

With 13 alive it takes 7 dumbasses to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Monday, 3 PM EST

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I know nobody cares but look at the theme for a second. Two worlds, back and forth etc...duh

80 said that was all just flavor. If that sh*t informed the setup, then it's not "just flavor". 

For ****s sake, 80.

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Lily has been egregious, as I said. At this point, I'm wanting to go back to voting Spoot because Crusher and JIF have been playing like wet farts to get him out of hot water. If all 3 of them turn out to be telling the truth, well then they shouldn't have blown their O-rings all over the game.

The logical play is to pick one of the two Tracker claims and lynch them. The gut play is to punish these three dipsh*ts for playing awful as either town or scum, either way, they are the mafia equivalent of a burst hemmoroid.

Ape scum tell here...

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think we can resolve Lily and Brett later, frankly. They are isolated by their claims and not going anywhere. Besides, there's another shooter in the game, and scum isn't going to want the real tracker in the game either. So maybe let them resolve it... and we put the screws to the 3 buttskateers.

The level of urgency and melt going on from JIF, makes me want to go back to my gut: unvote, vote spoot

So convicted around Lily not all in on Brett.

Ape is showing his ass right now.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

80 said that was all just flavor. If that sh*t informed the setup, then it's not "just flavor". 

For ****s sake, 80.

If the whole things just flavor and not suppose to help guide town through this sh*tstorm than **** it. 

Archived