Broncos Have Deal for Colin Kaepernick

Ghost

Per rotoworld. John Elway has met with Kaepernick twice this past week and it looks like this trade may go through as long as Kaepernick restructures his deal. 

If I was Mac, I would not increase that offer to Fitz. 

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Per rotoworld. John Elway has met with Kaepernick twice this past week and it looks like this trade may go through as long as Kaepernick restructures his deal. 

If I was Mac, I would not increase that offer to Fitz. 

Is he allowed to have contact with the player, considering Kaep isn't a FA and is under contract with the 49ers?

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

Look at it another way: such isolation makes it easier to avoid.

I think you misread my initial post. I was asking for it to be constrained to one thread, as in isolated, to avoid... I even said "avoid" man!!!! 

I thought you were joking that I wanted it isolated to make more of a spectacle of it.

Anyway... :)

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I think you misread my initial post. I was asking for it to be constrained to one thread, as in isolated, to avoid... I even said "avoid" man!!!! 

I thought you were joking that I wanted it isolated to make more of a spectacle of it.

Either way, really.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good call, dude.

Archived