Donte Whitner released by Browns

AFJF

Just now, TheMagicRat said:

Yeah. A little surprised he didn't catch on at least as a position coach somewhere 

Seriously...I saw some reviews for collision low crossovers and was sure he'd be in demand by every team looking for a new HC.  Odd.

I wonder how much Whitner has left in the tank...been in the league for a decade now but used to be great.

21 hours ago, AFJF said:

Seriously...I saw some reviews for collision low crossovers and was sure he'd be in demand by every team looking for a new HC.  Odd.

I wonder how much Whitner has left in the tank...been in the league for a decade now but used to be great.

lol I see what you did there.

Honestly, I think Pettine is a decent coach so I was sincere when I said I was surprised he didn't get a job. At the same time, I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that he was the rat who was giving inside information to local papers during the 2011-2012 season so I'm not too disappointed. 

44 minutes ago, TheMagicRat said:

Honestly, I think Pettine is a decent coach so I was sincere when I said I was surprised he didn't get a job. At the same time, I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that he was the rat who was giving inside information to local papers during the 2011-2012 season so I'm not too disappointed. 

Agree as a DC, our Defense was better when he was here and he did well in Buffalo as a DC, not many HC's could have survived Manziel

I would be ok bringing him back to NY if he can help beat the Bills this year, the Jets are the only former team Rex has done well against  

and I would love to have Hitner working with Pryor on a team friendly contract

Archived