Leonard "Pink" Floyd

77DRAFT

On April 26, 2016 at 6:32 PM, ljr said:

Hhmmmm ... Hope he wasn't stopping off at your pad to say hi to the wife while the Jet fan neighbor was gone.

LT was a model citizen and gentleman, never a problem when he lived in USR, he certainly had his addictions and

owned a strip club right next to Giants Stadium, but he really is a great guy even if he did play for the wrong NY team.

32 minutes ago, 77DRAFT said:

LT was a model citizen and gentleman, never a problem when he lived in USR, he certainly had his addictions and

owned a strip club right next to Giants Stadium, but he really is a great guy even if he did play for the wrong NY team.

Great guys don't have sex with under aged prostitutes. 

On April 26, 2016 at 8:45 PM, Villain The Foe said:

Leonard Floyd Highlights

Dion Jordan Highlights. 

And Dion Jordan was actually bigger than Leonard Floyd. (Dion 6'6 275, Floyd 6'4 231). Floyd weighed 250 at the combine which is 20lbs more than the weight he played at, yet still 25 lbs less than Jordan's NFL weight. 

No. Absolutely not. 

Wrong both Dion Jordan and Leonard Floyd were both about same weight and height at the combine.( Both were in the 6'6 244-248 range) . ( a fact) 

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=122987&draftyear=2016&genpos=OLB.       Versus http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=83290&draftyear=2013&genpos=OLB

Jmo just because both prospects have Similiar numbers does it mean Floyd destiny is to be a bust like Dion Jordan.  ( you don't like Floyd as a prospect , so you find a similiar prospect that didn't live up to the expectations - that's your right but someone can easily find a successful NFL player with Similiar numbers to Floyd too).

Jmo What team Floyd ends up with , and where they envision him playing will have big say what kind of prospect he turns out to be. 

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Wrong both Dion Jordan and Leonard Floyd were both about same weight and height at the combine.( Both were in the 6'6 244-248 range) . ( a fact) 

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=122987&draftyear=2016&genpos=OLB.       Versus http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=83290&draftyear=2013&genpos=OLB

Jmo just because both prospects have Similiar numbers does it mean Floyd destiny is to be a bust like Dion Jordan.  ( you don't like Floyd as a prospect , so you find a similiar prospect that didn't live up to the expectations - that's your right but someone can easily find a successful NFL player with Similiar numbers to Floyd too).

Jmo What team Floyd ends up with , and where they envision him playing will have big say what kind of prospect he turns out to be. 

I could be wrong in terms of Floyd's outcome in the league, but I am not wrong on the comparison. You just didnt like what I said and who Im comparing him to. If I compared him to someone you respected you wouldnt have had a problem. The comparison isnt just about combine size. Both guys played college at a much different weight than what was reflected at their combine weigh in's. Dion Jordan played at 225lbs and Leonard Floyd played at 230. Neither of them played a down of football at their combine weight. Both guys are similar in stature and style (which was speed and explosiveness). However, both are not stout, both had thin frames, both had high motors but both guys also had similar weaknesses. 

Both ran the same 40 time but Floyd is a bit more explosive in respects to his broad jump and vert jump. Both had problems dealing with punches by blockers when they couldnt get around them. In otherwords, if speed didnt win in that situation they were pretty much irrelevant on the play. They both dont impact the running game either. Are we to draft an already undersized guy in the first round who's strength's tell me that he shouldnt see the field until 3rd and long? 

Both had similar strengths and weaknesses via their scouting Reports, because in many respects they're the same player. Its not hard to see, especially if favoritism isnt involved.

Floyd. 

http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2016lfloyd.php

Jordan. 

http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2013djordan.php

You can even add Barkevious Mingo to the mix. 

Mingo.

http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2013bmingo.php

All this and I didnt even have to compare college stats. Leonard Floyd is an athletic freak, but he is not a true 3-4 Outside linebacker in my eyes and we dont know what type of football player he is...carrying 20 more lbs and how that will effect his strengths/weaknesses. What we do know for a fact is that he wasnt going to play 3-4 OLB at 230 lbs in the pros....proving that he was able to get away with that on the college level, just like Dion Jordan, but that wouldnt fly in the pros. 

If Floyd can establish more strength to that weight along with shedding blocks, then yeah, but Im not betting a 1st rounder on that at all. 

How many times do we have to see a Dion Jordan, Barkevious Mingo type player to understand that these guys are not Outside Linebackers???

You can disagree, but we'll find out for sure in 3 years. 

4 hours ago, 77DRAFT said:

yea little sap just slaps women around, defending Sap you're style - ignore.

Yup, totally defended Sapp, "I'm sure he's not proud of it."

Its entirely possible that that both men are pieces of human excrement. 

13 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I could be wrong in terms of Floyd's outcome in the league, but I am not wrong on the comparison. You just didnt like what I said and who Im comparing him to. If I compared him to someone you respected you wouldnt have had a problem. The comparison isnt just about combine size. Both guys played college at a much different weight than what was reflected at their combine weigh in's. Dion Jordan played at 225lbs and Leonard Floyd played at 230. Neither of them played a down of football at their combine weight. Both guys are similar in stature and style (which was speed and explosiveness). However, both are not stout, both had thin frames, both had high motors but both guys also had similar weaknesses. 

Both ran the same 40 time but Floyd is a bit more explosive in respects to his broad jump and vert jump. Both had problems dealing with punches by blockers when they couldnt get around them. In otherwords, if speed didnt win in that situation they were pretty much irrelevant on the play. They both dont impact the running game either. Are we to draft an already undersized guy in the first round who's strength's tell me that he shouldnt see the field until 3rd and long? 

Both had similar strengths and weaknesses via their scouting Reports, because in many respects they're the same player. Its not hard to see, especially if favoritism isnt involved.

Floyd. 

http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2016lfloyd.php

Jordan. 

http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2013djordan.php

You can even add Barkevious Mingo to the mix. 

Mingo.

http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2013bmingo.php

All this and I didnt even have to compare college stats. Leonard Floyd is an athletic freak, but he is not a true 3-4 Outside linebacker in my eyes and we dont know what type of football player he is...carrying 20 more lbs and how that will effect his strengths/weaknesses. What we do know for a fact is that he wasnt going to play 3-4 OLB at 230 lbs in the pros....proving that he was able to get away with that on the college level, just like Dion Jordan, but that wouldnt fly in the pros. 

If Floyd can establish more strength to that weight along with shedding blocks, then yeah, but Im not betting a 1st rounder on that at all. 

How many times do we have to see a Dion Jordan, Barkevious Mingo type player to understand that these guys are not Outside Linebackers???

You can disagree, but we'll find out for sure in 3 years. 

First you assume every team sees Leonard Floyd in the same role in their defense. The Raiders probably are looking to use him different than the Jets would.     I would assume if the Raiders drafted L Floyd , he would play inside Lb position in their 5-2-4 defense .( looking more for coverage lb to team with Malcolm Smith) .Great matchup on the Te's in the league.( he could play 235- 240 range)     

Leonard Floyd the majority of time when Georgia was in the nickel defense, he lined up at inside Lb.( 70% of the time  NFL defenses are in the Nickel defense) 

The Raiders don't need Floyd for pass rushing ( needs to develop some more moves) as they have enough with K Mack, B Irvin,  Mario Edwards, and eventually  Aldon Smith rushing the Qb.   ( occasionally can send Floyd on inside blitz)

Leonard Floyd would handle the coverage responsibility that Bruce Irvin used to do for Seattle( going to be rushing the Qb a lot more in Oakland than he did with Seattle.

The Raiders are so big up front on the defense line that Floyd wouldn't see the traffic inside that a lot of other lb's might see.    He is my fifth favorite prospect for the Raiders at 14.    1. Myles Jack - hope he drops to 14. 2. Shaq Lawson 3. Robert Nkemdiche 4. Chris Jones 5. Leonard Floyd.( happy camper with any of these players at 14). 

18 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

First you assume every team sees Leonard Floyd in the same role in their defense. The Raiders probably are looking to use him different than the Jets would.     I would assume if the Raiders drafted L Floyd , he would play inside Lb position in their 5-2-4 defense .( looking more for coverage lb to team with Malcolm Smith) .Great matchup on the Te's in the league.( he could play 235- 240 range)     

Leonard Floyd the majority of time when Georgia was in the nickel defense, he lined up at inside Lb.( 70% of the time  NFL defenses are in the Nickel defense) 

The Raiders don't need Floyd for pass rushing ( needs to develop some more moves) as they have enough with K Mack, B Irvin,  Mario Edwards, and eventually  Aldon Smith rushing the Qb.   ( occasionally can send Floyd on inside blitz)

Leonard Floyd would handle the coverage responsibility that Bruce Irvin used to do for Seattle( going to be rushing the Qb a lot more in Oakland than he did with Seattle.

The Raiders are so big up front on the defense line that Floyd wouldn't see the traffic inside that a lot of other lb's might see.    He is my fifth favorite prospect for the Raiders at 14.    1. Myles Jack - hope he drops to 14. 2. Shaq Lawson 3. Robert Nkemdiche 4. Chris Jones 5. Leonard Floyd.( happy camper with any of these players at 14). 

Maybe you should stop starting  your quotes to me with "you're wrong" and "first you assume". I wasnt wrong, and I havent assumed anything in regards to how other teams view Floyd becaue I dont care how other teams view him but the Jets. 

No need for me to read any further than your first sentence. Floyd isnt an NFL OLB. Let the Raiders pick him up, how about that. 

23 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Maybe you should stop starting  your quotes to me with "you're wrong" and "first you assume". I wasnt wrong, and I havent assumed anything in regards to how other teams view Floyd becaue I dont care how other teams view him but the Jets. 

No need for me to read any further than your first sentence. Floyd isnt an NFL OLB. Let the Raiders pick him up, how about that. 

You admitted you could be wrong about Floyd outcome in the league- what exactly is that . ( sounds like you aren't too sure about what you're selling      If you're so sure he's going to be Dion Jordan type player in the NFL, than stick with your opinion and don't waffle. 

1 minute ago, Raideraholic said:

You admitted you could be wrong about Floyd outcome in the league- what exactly is that . ( sounds like you aren't too sure about what you're selling      If you're so sure he's going to be Dion Jordan type player in the NFL, than stick with your opinion and don't waffle. 

The Jets are in the league. asshat. 

14 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I could be wrong in terms of Floyd's outcome in the league, but I am not wrong on the comparison. 

This is what you said , now explain what exactly you meant by the Jets are in the league. I'm not following what you're talking about.

9 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

This is what you said , now explain what exactly you meant by the Jets are in the league. I'm not following what you're talking about.

I know what I said given that I've already explained myself. You not following this particular thing isnt really a concern of mine since it now feels like semantics. 

My thoughts are out there to be read. Im moving on now. 

Archived