Superbowl is overrated. Give me Draft Day all day every day.

Fibonacci

8 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Seriously. Feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve. No over hyped commercials, no watered down football. Pure football, pure adrenaline for every NFL fan. 22 hours to go. Can't wait.

Superbowl, Draft whats the difference, we havent done crap in either in a very long time. :)

I always feel this way every year and then I sit there for three hours waiting for the Jets to pick while waiting too long between other team's picks and remember that it's not that much fun, yet here I am counting the hours til I sit on the couch for five hours straight of restlessness, boredom, annoyance at Mel Kiper's hair/pseudo-intellectual-effect glasses and, occasionally, fun.

8 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I always feel this way every year and then I sit there for three hours waiting for the Jets to pick while waiting too long between other team's picks and remember that it's not that much fun, yet here I am counting the hours til I sit on the couch for five hours straight of restlessness, boredom, annoyance at Mel Kiper's hair/pseudo-intellectual-effect glasses and, occasionally, fun.

Sounds just like Christmas in my house...except for Mel

Thank God I grew up and can buy my own presents. Now if I could just get this Jets GM job I'll be good.

28 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Superbowl, Draft whats the difference, we havent done crap in either in a very long time. :)

1. We're not in the Super Bowl. We're in the draft every year.

2. We're a team looking to draft a QB. Before they suck for us, QBs on draft day are a clean slate where upside > reality. 

Archived