Smash (4): Ben, JC, 80, JiF

Ben (3): DPR, Smash, AVM

Dicker (2): Nolder, Hallia

AVM (1):  Leelou

Not voting (3): Ape, Crusher, Dicker

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

Almost nothing game related and just plopped a vote for the day on me. Adds nothing really, then uses an opportunity when DM site comes up to say "I never post thoughtful posts I'd be lynched there often", which absolves his current play in this game 

Just now, deckerfan said:

Almost nothing game related and just plopped a vote for the day on me. Adds nothing really, then uses an opportunity when DM site comes up to say "I never post thoughtful posts I'd be lynched there often", which absolves his current play in this game 

Was this a response to me?

3 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Your set in stone read is also pretty close minded. Ben's logic is just so out there that it pales in comparison 

There is only one way to read the action. It was scummy. If you want to plead retardation that's fine but it doesn't change the nature of t h e action.

6 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Who are you referring to in this post?

Just now, The Crusher said:

Who are you referring to in this post?

Hallia

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

There is only one way to read the action. It was scummy. If you want to plead retardation that's fine but it doesn't change the nature of t h e action.

I do not plead retardation, and never suggested as such so GFY

i don't find vote hopping to be thay convincingly scummy so as to be the focus of your day and shape your entire read 

13 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Hallia

I do not plead retardation, and never suggested as such so GFY

i don't find vote hopping to be thay convincingly scummy so as to be the focus of your day and shape your entire read 

Hallia is a girl just so you know.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (4): Ben, JC, 80, JiF

Ben (4): DPR, Smash, AVM, Dicker

Dicker (2): Nolder, Hallia

Not voting (2): Ape, Crusher

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

Unvote

Vote Smash

While I think Decker should have been the lynch today it's clear that nobody but Hallia is willing to follow my lead on that. Given the circumstances I think Smash will have to be the lynch. I was reading his refusal to claim as pro town but since then he hasn't really done any scum hunting or much of anything really so it's possible I am misreading stubbornness as a pro town move. In addition I kind of want to see the flip and JCs reaction to it since he's been hammering Smash so hard today and has apparently called him out as scum correctly the past game or two. 

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (5): Ben, JC, 80, JiF, Nolder

Ben (4): DPR, Smash, AVM, Dicker

Dicker (1): Hallia

Not voting (2): Ape, Crusher

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

27 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Unvote

Vote Smash

While I think Decker should have been the lynch today it's clear that nobody but Hallia is willing to follow my lead on that. Given the circumstances I think Smash will have to be the lynch. I was reading his refusal to claim as pro town but since then he hasn't really done any scum hunting or much of anything really so it's possible I am misreading stubbornness as a pro town move. In addition I kind of want to see the flip and JCs reaction to it since he's been hammering Smash so hard today and has apparently called him out as scum correctly the past game or two. 

I really am asking this - are you letting Ben slide because "new guy on Day 1" or because you see the Smash case as being stronger? 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

I really am asking this - are you letting Ben slide because "new guy on Day 1" or because you see the Smash case as being stronger? 

It has more to do with giving Ben a newbie pass but I can also admit that my reason for not wanting to lynch Smash wasn't exactly an airtight argument.

Archived