Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

2 hours ago, AzureBen said:

So you just came in now to sheep Ape after he changed targets? Will you switch to decker next too?

I'm on the road and won't have time to post more until later, but posts like this are continued Pied Pipering from Birdy. So far he opened with hipster smarminess, pulled the deadline alarm two days into the game, defended SK's and he's calling sheep for agreeing on a point that Ape made. 

Looks like he enjoys painting pictures as much as bird watching.

I'd lynch him for the hipster post alone, but the rest is an actual concern.  

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, D P R said:

I'm on the road and won't have time to post more until later, but posts like this are continued Pied Pipering from Birdy. So far he opened with hipster smarminess, pulled the deadline alarm two days into the game, defended SK's and he's calling sheep for agreeing on a point that Ape made. 

Looks like he enjoys painting pictures as much as bird watching.

I'd lynch him for the hipster post alone, but the rest is an actual concern.  

You came in, agreed on almost everything Ape said even after he'd moved his vote elsewhere, and said nothing else. I think that's sheeping. And you're still ignoring all the other activity to push that line against me. Come back with better.

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Doesn't matter at the moment. I am not switching my vote to Ape.

Ok, we lynch Smash or decker today then. But do you agree with why I think he's scummy? Would you vote him next?

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I have to go for now. Talk to you later bird brain.

Until then.

You came in, agreed on almost everything Ape said even after he'd moved his vote elsewhere, and said nothing else. I think that's sheeping. And you're still ignoring all the other activity to push that line against me. Come back with better.

I agreed with one point, an obvious point, which is funny given how often I disagree with him. 

And his point was dead on. You're flinching and dancing now, further proving that point. 

I don't even know what you mean with "all of the other activity to push that line" against you - I think you're full of sh*t.

Ok, we lynch Smash or decker today then. But do you agree with why I think he's scummy? Would you vote him next?

Until then.

You seem a tad eager to line up lynches. Do you have every night planned? 

Until then.

I could go either way on Ape right now. Not enough information.

5 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Just to counter diagnose.  Do not like Crusher, DPR and AVM sitting this out.  Definitely see scum in one of the three.  Could also look at LeeRoy but at least she was on Smash for a while then bailed when he was at L-1.

I'm at the beach this week.  I will contribute when I can.  Reading now.  Relax and let the magic  happen.  

9 minutes ago, D P R said:

I don't even know what you mean with "all of the other activity to push that line" against you - I think you're full of sh*t.

You seem a tad eager to line up lynches. Do you have every night planned? 

Everything not involving me? Do you have any thoughts on that? Or are you going to continue to just agree with Ape on me and sit there?

Yes, every phase in fact If calling for two, maybe three lynches with explanation makes you think I'm trying to have "every night planned"...well, ok then.

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I could go either way on Ape right now. Not enough information.

So decker's carefree position flipping is scummy enough that he should die, but Ape's slipping off me onto decker with no explanation and weak justification (that I was "off the hook" somehow) when decker starts getting a bit of pressure isn't?

1 minute ago, AzureBen said:

So decker's carefree position flipping is scummy enough that he should die, but Ape's slipping off me onto decker with no explanation and weak justification (that I was "off the hook" somehow) when decker starts getting a bit of pressure isn't?

Again I don't want to go into Decker's state of mind. It could be carefree, it could be stupid, it could be brilliant. I don't know and I don't care because the action in itself is scummy and that is all that matters. If you want to make the argument that he's just an idiot townie who made some horrible mistake then I'd be willing to hear it (actually I wouldn't please don't) but other than that let's stick to the fact of the matter which is what he did not why he did it.

If you want to have a go at Ape be my guest. I'm not convinced yet and that's all I have to say about that.

3 hours ago, AVM said:

Never, ever, ever change Smash <3

I think you underestimate the depravity* of some.

*yeah I just wanted to use the word depravity, so what? /80'd

Technically you weren't scum last game...

technically

Mine was a little too violent for my liking, tbh.

Nice topical reference, Ape.

And I'll play unvote vote Birdman/Pac/BenghAzi/Ben something

What up, JC?

I mean wtf is this, really.

5 hours ago, AzureBen said:

Why? He looks like unconcerned, at-ease town to me, perhaps SK at worst.

Really? You know that if anything, you did, by pushing decker's wagon over mine? And how does that get me off the hook, if you think you have a genuine case? It's just a difference of one vote. What I see is that you tried coming after me then slipped off when nobody went along with it to go onto someone others decided was scum without explanation.. How about I say you're trying to blend in and go after easy targets and what you think people are going for?

lol, except I'm still voting you and consistently pointing out that JC's horrid play allowed you to actually be the one that backed away quietly, while I had my hands full yammering with him... which all points to me still having you at the top of my list.

In terms of not getting traction, a townie that cannot continue to interrogate and scum hunt, while his vote is stuck to his best hunch so far, is a worthless townie. This observation or suggestion you are making reeks of amateur awareness of how the game works.

If you are accusing me of trying to blend in, then I suspect anyone with half a brain in their head will likely call bullsh*t.

Any other nonsense you'd like to shovel?

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ben appears to have a classic case of "DM Logic" going on.  Nothing he's saying is making a lot of sense, and he's trying to link far too many players together.  But I don't think it makes him scum.  Won't be voting him today.

Can you explain how I don't make much sense? Where did I try to link multiple players together?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, except I'm still voting you

Except you're not? You moved off me to Decker, mentioned my being off the hook (despite my being just a vote behind) and left, actually.

4 hours ago, AzureBen said:

And before you say that Ape changed votes without explanation himself, it was to a target that was already being suspected, and he tried to justify his switch after by claiming I had been put off the hook, despite the only thing that could be said to have done that being his vote, and not really, I was still only one behind. Pretty clearly trying to justify getting off a mislynch that was looking unlikely to get much support, as opposed to decker, who showed lack of concern for how he looked. Scum care how actions might make them look.

I guess I did change votes. Either way, I was the first to point out Decker pinging like an SK. 

I've placed votes on the two people I've had pings on, and in both cases I've been first to FOS, so your accusation that I'm trying to blend in and getting behind already established momentum is more narrative, than fact.

Only thing I'm guilty of is not paying attention closely, LOL

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (4): 80, Ben, JC, Dicker

Ben (4): Crusher, DPR, Smash, AVM

Dicker (3): Nolder, Hallia, Ape

Ape (1): Leelou

Not voting (1): JiF

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

The latest vote count for reference.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

AVM didn't even offer up an excuse.  He just dropped a vote on Ben for no reason whatsoever. 

Oh ok I thought you were voting him for his lack of engagement and/or his post count.

Your reason makes more sense.

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (4): 80, Ben, JC, Dicker

Ben (4): Crusher, DPR, Smash, AVM

Dicker (3): Nolder, Hallia, Ape

Ape (1): Leelou

Not voting (1): JiF

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

last VC by my look

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Letting Smash get away with L-1 without even a reveal is a song we sing often.  Personally, rather see him lynched more than any other.

He refused to reveal.  Not saying he shouldn't have been lynched, but that stubborn mule was never intending to give us anything. 

1 minute ago, AzureBen said:

Can you explain how I don't make much sense? Where did I try to link multiple players together?

Except you're not? You moved off me to Decker, mentioned my being off the hook (despite my being just a vote behind) and left, actually.

Yeah, I forgot - already addressed.

And despite where you were with votes accumulated, you were off-the-hook in the moment I said so in terms of being interrogated/pressured. JC got me all tangled up in a stupid play, and bickering with him, which immediately dissolves any other focus of the game. Play here long enough, you'll understand the way arguments can be used here as a "reset" because it overtakes the thread, and people lose focus.

Archived