Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Oh ok I thought you were voting him for his lack of engagement and/or his post count.

Your reason makes more sense.

Both are good reasons as well.  He was already in my Top 3 for those reasons.  The vote on Ben was strike 3.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, AzureBen said:

Let's say he is scum that's new and/or not skilled at the game. Wouldn't his teammates coach him, and stop him from doing that?

And come to think of it, if he acted on his own or ignored them, wouldn't they try to get rid of him? I wonder... :P

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

No. This is exactly what I said I was not going to engage in.

How is it pro-town just to try for competing wagons without explaining the case for the second one?

It's also not scummy to put yourself in the spotlight by doing something blatantly scummy-looking unprompted, you only stand to lose out. The only scum that might do that are the disposable ones. And do you mean when he thought SK wasn't in the setup? In response to being called SK?

Yes, and yes.

Absolutely, blatantly not, and that's my point. He's town, or scum that wants to be lynched, and neither should be. If you think he's scum playing for attention, take out who he's trying to distract from.

Ugh.

******* gross.

4 hours ago, JiF said:

We shouldnt lynch scum because he wants to be lynched?  Please explain.

Who was he distracting from? 

3 hours ago, AzureBen said:

Yes, people that blatantly step into the spotlight and do really scummy stuff clearly lack a sense of self-preservation, which means they're town that's not too concerned about it or scum that are disposable to their team. Scum are the minority, and don't just throw themselves away so gleefully, unless they're A. goons. B. sacrificing themselves for a reason.

The top wagon, maybe? Who wasn't and isn't doing a good job of turning it around himself?

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Whoa.  So you're advocating not lynching scum on D1 because they're disposable to their team?  I cant be reading this correctly

What possible scenario does the town lynching scum, not benefit the town? 

BenGHeyzi is ******* disgusting.

30 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ben appears to have a classic case of "DM Logic" going on.  Nothing he's saying is making a lot of sense, and he's trying to link far too many players together.  But I don't think it makes him scum.  Won't be voting him today.

Circuitous logic, narratives galore, and all around grossness.

10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Not a very townie response

eh, sure if you're generalizing... but we know Smash, and it's typical of Smash though... so in his case, I consider it a null tell

2 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Ben isn't even from DM O.o

The way he carries on, he reminds me of the players from those "all sites super tourney" things arranged by Thingyman.

Lots of composed, thoughtful posts, but none of them make a lick of sense - everything flies in the face of logic - most of it is self-deluding narrative.

Stuff like this is typical of DM, so the frame of reference works.

56 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

Everything not involving me? Do you have any thoughts on that? Or are you going to continue to just agree with Ape on me and sit there?

Yes, every phase in fact If calling for two, maybe three lynches with explanation makes you think I'm trying to have "every night planned"...well, ok then.

47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ben appears to have a classic case of "DM Logic" going on.  Nothing he's saying is making a lot of sense, and he's trying to link far too many players together.  But I don't think it makes him scum.  Won't be voting him today.

You been playing on DM lately? I'm really asking - how do you know this? 

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean wtf is this, really.

You seem to be defending BirdBen a lot for day 1. Why? 

32 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Letting Smash get away with L-1 without even a reveal is a song we sing often.  Personally, rather see him lynched more than any other.

I meant to ask you this earlier - how does your Smashdar work? This is the third game I've played where you called him scum early on, and I ain't questioning your results, but at some point it starts to sound like an echo. How are you calling him after he posted so little (and I know he's posted since)?

Overall, I see Benny Boy pushing a lot. I see Ape disengaged so far. I see JC with a boner for Smash, and he can say more about that. 80 seems a little hot under the collar and Nolder is posting a lot without really going anywhere. Nobody else is really playing yet. 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The way he carries on, he reminds me of the players from those "all sites super tourney" things arranged by Thingyman.

Lots of composed, thoughtful posts, but none of them make a lick of sense - everything flies in the face of logic - most of it is self-deluding narrative.

I'll sheep you again on this. That's exactly what all this sounds like. 

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If that's what it was like there, they would hate me. I'm sh*te at composed, thoughtful posts.

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

eh, sure if you're generalizing... but we know Smash, and it's typical of Smash though... so in his case, I consider it a null tell

Smash is more dangerous, Ben is low hanging fruit, and Ape knows better.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Smash is more dangerous, Ben is low hanging fruit, and Ape knows better.

Why? And why try to draw Ape into the picture? He's saying what I was thinking.

Share your mojo on Smash so we have something to go on.

Also, Ben is not "low hanging fruit". All of the early votes on him were joke votes because of his ghey post. But when he started leveraging a plan, he brought attention to himself.

21 minutes ago, D P R said:

I meant to ask you this earlier - how does your Smashdar work? This is the third game I've played where you called him scum early on, and I ain't questioning your results, but at some point it starts to sound like an echo. How are you calling him after he posted so little (and I know he's posted since)?

Overall, I see Benny Boy pushing a lot. I see Ape disengaged so far. I see JC with a boner for Smash, and he can say more about that. 80 seems a little hot under the collar and Nolder is posting a lot without really going anywhere. Nobody else is really playing yet. 

Smash always has a low post count early...when scum he tries to ride the sybian with low moans...last game he was scum...I moved off him and regretted it...since then, I just ride him like a $2 ho.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Smash always has a low post count early...when scum he tries to ride the sybian with low moans...last game he was scum...I moved off him and regretted it...since then, I just ride him like a $2 ho.

Smash has been one of the lowest count posters since I've been back - no question. And, it does seem like he's been scum back to back, but I'd have to go back and look at that to verify. So I'm asking what his tells to you are other than low-posting? 

25 minutes ago, D P R said:

You, Crusher, Smash and AVM are the only three I would classify as not playing yet.

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You, Crusher, Smash and AVM are the only three I would classify as not playing yet.

That comes across as defensive. We're 48 hours into the game, you've got another boner for Smash, Ben is throwing shade at multiple players and nobody else is really doing anything that I would qualify as vital to re-read.

You might have taken your little blue pill a bit early. 

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Smash has been one of the lowest count posters since I've been back - no question. And, it does seem like he's been scum back to back, but I'd have to go back and look at that to verify. So I'm asking what his tells to you are other than low-posting? 

When he's town he's quick to dispel any notion that he's not posting enough...in other words, he's self aware...he knows his own meta.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

That comes across as defensive. We're 48 hours into the game, you've got another boner for Smash, Ben is throwing shade at multiple players and nobody else is really doing anything that I would qualify as vital to re-read.

You might have taken your little blue pill a bit early. 

If Smash would have revealed I would have moved on, given history and all that...instead he dug in his heels.   I can be wrong here but he's not making it easy.

My turn...who is scummier?

Leelou versus AVM.

Crusher versus JiF.

80 versus Decker.

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

What are your thoughts on Ben? Do you agree that he's pushing a lynch-list and fear-mongering with deadline talk? 

FNG...fukking new guy...I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on Day 1...also we need more new blood here.

10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

When he's town he's quick to dispel any notion that he's not posting enough...in other words, he's self aware...he knows his own meta.

That's a never-ending rabbit hole.

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

If Smash would have revealed I would have moved on, given history and all that...instead he dug in his heels.   I can be wrong here but he's not making it easy.

Leelou versus AVM.

Crusher versus JiF.

80 versus Decker.

Leelou is scummier than all of them. She's got her cavalier 'tude on which means she's on one team or another.

Crusher says he's at the beach and JiF has barely posted. I got no reason to think Crush is not at the beach and JiF was one o the players I was talking about having not started playing yet.

80 is pinging me more than Decker, but not enough to make me want to take my vote off of Ben. I got null on Decker.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

FNG...fukking new guy...I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on Day 1...also we need more new blood here.

That's kind of meta in and of itself - a need for new blood is mutually exclusive to this game, but I get it. 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

and Nolder is posting a lot without really going anywhere. Nobody else is really playing yet. 

Where do you want me to go? I made my case and stand by my vote. I've been grilled by Ben for like 10 pages for it so it's not my fault I'm posting a lot (Bond spam aside). I could tell him to **** off but I think I'd be judged harsher for that than tearing apart his bad arguments for why we shouldn't lynch Decker.

I'd argue I've done far more playing than you so far. I realize you have an excuse but you're tossing stones in a glass house here so I'll call you on it if you're going to push a narrative that I'm not doing anything.

28 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Leelou versus AVM.

Crusher versus JiF.

80 versus Decker.

Leelou, Crusher, Decker

Archived