Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

37 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Honestly, not until DPR went at me? If I was to suddenly discount Dicker and DPR I'd be a bit clueless.

I'd probably be grilling Crusher, AVM, you and Ben. Or sitting back and letting someone else do it.

If there's not at least ONE scum in Dicker/DPR then I don't really know where else to look right now.

Do you think I'm jumping the gun and that there's someone I should be more concerned with?

You just seem to be fixated on one player.  That's all.  I have no clue what Dicker is.  Just feel like you've been tunneling him. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im going to do it again. I dont see the case on DPR. I really don't.  Maybe your at a different l;evel than I am but he is not coming off at all scummy.  Creepy as hell but not scummy.  Halia is coasting and has been.  Not sure of any content.  Losing Smash day 1 in my opinion would put the other two sum players on hide mode.  I would think so.  Still want to look at AVM but I would like to lynch Halia today.

AVM first then we look at Hallia OK?

29 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

A player can't push a bad position and be read as town because of the merit of their contributions. That's just insane.

Townies are wrong all the time because they're townies. 

This dude is out there...

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Process of elimination. Not everyone can be scum, some are just bird brains.

But I'm on your scum list from before? All I see is your trying to shade me, and Crusher for that matter, without actually committing to calling either of us scum?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I'm not a smart person so I dumb things down or I post things to read between the lines and try to get that person to commit to what they are saying.  You tried to explain it away but at the end of the day, your logic was your logic and it was off.  It doesnt really matter now.

Are you asking me or telling me that DPR is a obvious scum read?

If I feel the need to sell you on Crusher, I will but I find DPR and AVM more interesting right now.

Ok. And nah, I haven't tried to explain it since you posted your dumbing-down, because I wasn't repeating myself again when I'm misinterpreted that badly. Okay.

Telling you, his actions were pretty clearly bad.

Alright then.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Townies are wrong all the time because they're townies. 

This dude is out there...

You really don't get it? Someone can't be horribly wrong and and full of content with merit at the same time. Either my line of reasoning was bad or it was perceptive and meaningful, which is it?

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I worried about him a bit but most of his stuff looked like scum hunting to me,. Him getting reactions from people.  Not feeling him as scum.  Yet I had Leelou as scum and she was town so never know. 

What?  lmfao - we definitely are seeing this game different.  lol

@Nolder You have the most posts in the thread, and you've spent most of the game content among them on tunneling Decker, resisting attempts to stop your tunnel on Decker, shading my logic for pushing against you there, and putting me in your scum pile at the same time holding on to my somehow being town. Why are you so determined to lynch Decker? Why are you afraid of pushing me, despite saying you're not giving me a pass anymore?

10 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

But I'm on your scum list from before? All I see is your trying to shade me, and Crusher for that matter, without actually committing to calling either of us scum?

Ok. And nah, I haven't tried to explain it since you posted your dumbing-down, because I wasn't repeating myself again when I'm misinterpreted that badly. Okay.

Telling you, his actions were pretty clearly bad.

Alright then.

Interesting, I found your unvote to be a very town like move...but if he's an obvious scum read and his actions are clearly bad, why are you second guessing yourself?  He's already shown he's unwilling to reveal.  What do you expect to gain from the unvote? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Interesting, I found your unvote to be a very town like move...but if he's an obvious scum read and his actions are clearly bad, why are you second guessing yourself?  He's already shown he's unwilling to reveal.  What do you expect to gain from the unvote? 

For the same reason I assume you call it a town-like move, I want more discussion before a hammer, regardless of my reads, as they can always change?

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

What?  lmfao - we definitely are seeing this game different.  lol

No kidding.  I guess more beating the bushes than scum hunting.  I thought his interrogation of JC and Nolder made sense. He very well could have been doing it to produce content but I actually had couple of the same questions.  

10 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

You really don't get it? Someone can't be horribly wrong and and full of content with merit at the same time. Either my line of reasoning was bad or it was perceptive and meaningful, which is it?

It was D1.  Plenty of people get it wrong with good intentions and tons of content on D1.  If the content continued as the game progressed and it was all bad faulty logic, than you'd have a point. Duh.  For now, I see you as town who pushed terrible logic on D1...you arent the first and wont be the last.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

No kidding.  I guess more beating the bushes than scum hunting.  I thought his interrogation of JC and Nolder made sense. He very well could have been doing it to produce content but I actually had couple of the same questions.  

I have no problem with DPR questioning me and/or JiF.  In some ways he can pressure Nolder but how does it square with Nolder's momentum vote on Smash.  He could have easily swung his vote to Ben and maybe we get different results...just not sure Nolder's the lynch a day after that vote.

2 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

For the same reason I assume you call it a town-like move, I want more discussion before a hammer, regardless of my reads, as they can always change?

Fair.  I'm different.  If I'm set on someone to the point I'm calling them "obvious" scum and said player has already shown a refusal to reveal, then I dont see the need for more discussion. 

Just now, JiF said:

It was D1.  Plenty of people get it wrong with good intentions and tons of content on D1.  If the content continued as the game progressed and it was all bad faulty logic, than you'd have a point. Duh.  For now, I see you as town who pushed terrible logic on D1...you arent the first and wont be the last.

But almost all my content has been that and my scumread on DPR? Are you saying that scumread is quality enough to counter how bad you see my d1 logic as?

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

AVM and Hallia appear to want to disappear and watch from the cheap seats.  Just an observation.

Halia playing peek aboo the entire game.  Couple comments and no original thought content.  I have Nolder sliding towards my scum pile purely on him having her as his #1 town read. That makes no sense.  He said she lurks as scum but puts her as#1 town?  Baffled.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'd be curious to see those "questions" he had because what I read was ton of poop. 

Halia playing peek aboo the entire game.  Couple comments and no original thought content.  I have Nolder sliding towards my scum pile purely on him having her as his #1 town read. That makes no sense.  He said she lurks as scum but puts her as#1 town?  Baffled.

@Nolder  Why is Hallia your top town read?

@The CrusherDid you ask him to explain?

I find the accusations of DPR "appearing to play by going after people during the night to cover up for his lack of gameplay" as really weak. catching up and giving thoughts is precisely gameplay what he was doing, why would you take something else away from that

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Fair.  I'm different.  If I'm set on someone to the point I'm calling them "obvious" scum and said player has already shown a refusal to reveal, then I dont see the need for more discussion. 

For the record, I'm not calling DPR obvious scum, I'm saying he's shown clear highly scummy behavior. That can and might just be balanced out by what's been happening today, hence my unvote for more.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Huh?  not following...

You're saying that my content has been good outside of the bad logic for fighting the decker vote, I'm saying that is most of my content so far.

Just now, AzureBen said:

For the record, I'm not calling DPR obvious scum, I'm saying he he's shown clear highly scummy behavior. That can and might just be balanced out by what's been happening today, hence my unvote for more.

You're saying that my content has been good outside of the bad logic for fighting the decker vote, I'm saying that is most of my content so far.

Can you describe his scummy behavior from your POV.  

3 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

For the record, I'm not calling DPR obvious scum, I'm saying he's shown clear highly scummy behavior. That can and might just be balanced out by what's been happening today, hence my unvote for more.

You called him an "obvious scumread".

You've had more content than just your thoughts around Dicker. 

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Can you describe his scummy behavior from your POV.  

His coming in d1 and just sheeping Ape, as quite a few people noticed.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You called him an "obvious scumread".

You've had more content than just your thoughts around Dicker. 

Scumread, not obvious scum.

Such as? My thoughts around DPR? My content today doesn't count, you started trying to have it both ways first.

17 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Other than you being his scum mate...what contribution has he made to give him a town lean?  

I actually thought his questioning of you on the Smash case was good and his questions to Nolder good.  If you think he and I make up the final 2/3rds of the scum team odd you aren't voting either one of us? No?

I actually thought his questioning of you on the Smash case was good and his questions to Nolder good.  If you think he and I make up the final 2/3rds of the scum team odd you aren't voting either one of us? No?

I am voting AVM.  I'm asking you what do you find about AVM that gives him a town lean?

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

I am voting AVM.  I'm asking you what do you find about AVM that gives him a town lean?

Im giving AVM a town read?  I thought i said I had no idea at the moment.  Trying to get back to read but first time in office for a week.

Archived