Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

Just now, AzureBen said:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

Understanding the game you're playing helps :)

Also, 4 goons? Seriously? In what setup is there ever 4 goons?

Oh yeah I didn't bother looking at that stuff it's too much for me to figure it out.

I think I've ran a setup with 4 goons before. It was my Monopoly game IIRC.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nolder said:

Oh yeah I didn't bother looking at that stuff it's too much for me to figure it out.

I think I've ran a setup with 4 goons before. It was my Monopoly game IIRC.

You didn't bother even just checking the role lists? At least those for the scum? Or did you not bother because you could just ask your teammates to tell you what they had?

Interesting.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ben is doing a lot to nudge the Nolder train with no action behind it.

That's an official ping. 

Yes, I'm just nudging Nolder, I haven't shown any willingness to lynch him. It's not like I want to vote on a wagon that might actually lynch while watching as you two self-destruct. Keep going, you amuse me.

I read AVMs defense and it made me less likely to vote him because it rang genuine.  Though Some of his gameplay was questionable.  Everyone questioned had good explanations but Halia.  She use the old " what you want from me?" " deal with it " and other things I find not townish in the least or at best town that is frustrated or bored.  She really got little bit of heat to be frustrated town so I think she is best for scum. 

Vote halia

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Hands down my most successful and fun Halloween costume that I've ever worn.  I was the hit everywhere we went that night.  

Hawt.  I was  Tony Soprano one year for a Halloween party and had mobster on hot Dame sex in the back of a rented town car.  I was awesome.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Nolder (3): Dicker, DPR, AVM

Hallia (3): JiF, Benji, Crusher

DPR (1): Hallia

Dicker (1): JC

Not Voting (1): Nolder

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468353600.png

6 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

Yes, I'm just nudging Nolder, I haven't shown any willingness to lynch him. It's not like I want to vote on a wagon that might actually lynch while watching as you two self-destruct. Keep going, you amuse me.

Does anyone know how to decipher these words to create a meaning? 

31 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

More like Crusher rejoined the Hallia vote. @The Crusher Please answer, why did you unvote again?

Reaction test if you will.  If halia popped in wanted to see her reaction to me unvoting her and I wanted to hear others reaction to it.  Plus I wanted to look at things objectively again and re-read AVM's response and still found it genuine. 

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

FINAL FAP COUNT

Hallia (5): JiF, Benji, Crusher, Nolder, DPR

Nolder (2): Dicker, AVM

DPR (1): Hallia

Dicker (1): JC

It's a sexy lynch.

It's always a sexy lynch when I'm the hammer baby.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go and pay for the wizard I just hired to crash JiF's house this weekend.

Halli was cornered by all the big bad men. "But I'm ******* adorable, guys! I mean look at me, I'm a freaking blumpkin!"

"YES, YOU ARE, BUT YOU HAVE A VAGINA AND WE THINK IT'S ICKY!"

So yeah...Halli was banished from the smelly low-T men island, so the bromance can fully flourish without even the slightest female remnants or vagvag.

Halli's vagina is dead (and well, so is Halli lol). She was...

The Blunpkin sexual act, Vanilla Townie

It is now N2. You have 24 hours to submit your NAs

Archived