Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AzureBen said:

PoE lynch Crusher. What about you?

Was thinking about continuing my crusade on Decker now that DPR isn't around to play cover for him, which it should be obvious is exactly what he was doing now.

On 7/8/2016 at 0:43 PM, Nynaeve said:

FINAL BONER COUNT:

Smashnuts (7): Ben, JC, 80, JiF, Nolder, Leelou, Crusher.

Benji (4): DPR, Smash, AVM, Dicker

Dicker (1): Hallia

Masturbating (1): Ape

It's a ******* lynch. 

21 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

FINAL FAP COUNT

Hallia (5): JiF, Benji, Crusher, Nolder, DPR

Nolder (2): Dicker, AVM

DPR (1): Hallia

Dicker (1): JC

It's a sexy lynch.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Was thinking about continuing my crusade on Decker now that DPR isn't around to play cover for him, which it should be obvious is exactly what he was doing now.

Or maybe he was taking advantage of your tunnel to defend town and make himself look better?

latest?cb=20130925011239

Just now, AzureBen said:

Or maybe he was taking advantage of your tunnel to defend town and make himself look better?

latest?cb=20130925011239

It's possible. I think the lengths to which he went points at it being a teammate but I've been very wrong before. This just happens to be one of my better games where I'm "in the zone". Stick around and you'll see me be very wrong most of the time lol.

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It's possible. I think the lengths to which he went points at it being a teammate but I've been very wrong before.

That would be more the case if Decker was ever in any serious danger. He wasn't, nobody went along with your tunnel and you know that.

1 hour ago, AzureBen said:

Not Masons? How else do you explain you're being joined at the hip, if you're not scum?

He was an obvious scum read that got material to look more townish through your BS. Otherwise, the lynch wouldn't have swung off him.

And you're pushing the idea that you had him? I drove his lynch even as Nolder tunneled Decker and nobody else really suspected him.

You still suspect AVM? Heh. Doesn't matter, the last scum lynch is a matter of time, enjoy your "victory"

I'm not joined to anyone at any hip.  Why you're throwing out some wild theory is beyond me. 

He was obvi scum read that you let off the hook.  My actions of being dead set on lynching him, had nothing to do with your poor decision making and logic.

You unvoted him at L-1.  You drove his lynch?  lmfao

I suspect everyone till I dont have to anymore, like a good townie would.

You really are dumb. So how did they know? Because JC asked for a vig on certain people? Never mind that he wasn't the only one?

Just a little mafia 101 for you since you're clearly new to the game.

If you're scum, with a RB and the cop is dead...you should always RB/NK the player your targeting on the chance they are the Doc or they're I dont know, maybe a Vig who could shoot your team or something like that.  

You're welcome.  

If you'd like to continue to learn this game, stick around and get your penciled sharpened if you dont use a mechanical one because you've got a lot to learn.

That's fine. That's all fine. Think what you want,

So the fact that 90% of his content matched up exactly with what you were pushing was a coincidence? He was just an attack dog that happened to latch on to you?

Heh, that's why you tunneled Decker even when I tried to explain why he wasn't the sure scum you insisted he was, and ignored the others I presented? Even to the point of agreeing on DPR but refusing to back off your tunnel? And through that and your half-assed shading of me, allowing him and Crusher to turn the lynch around? Your weak "meta" read of Hallia didn't help. You discredited yourself and gave scum leverage to survive longer. Good job.

This dude unvoted at L-1 but its everyone else's fault that DPR didnt get lynched.

lmfao - you literally cant make this up. 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I'd like to see what @The Crusher and @AVM have to say first though.

AVM followed me to Birdbrain instantly on his first post at day break.  Provided zero content or any other thoughts on anything meaningful.  Kind of like he's been doing all game. We've seen a lot of cowardly scum teams lately and it's what gave me pause and then decided to unvote Birdbrain.  He might really just be a birdbrain and not scum.   Pretty sure he's scum but I'm at least going to give it a little pause for now...and AVM looked like opportunistic scum right there. Especially because I set it up during the night phase that birdbrain moved into my scum category.  

56 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Thanks for posting these.  That Smash lynch.  Both Smash and DPR were on Birdbrain.  Clever distancing on D1?  Hmmmmm...I dont think so.

AVM and Crusher are looking really bad right now. 

Four votes for a lynch, can anyone vote Crusher or is this game going to drag on?

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Just a little mafia 101 for you since you're clearly new to the game.

If you're scum, with a RB and the cop is dead...you should always RB/NK the player your targeting on the chance they are the Doc or they're I dont know, maybe a Vig who could shoot your team or something like that.  

You're welcome.  

If you'd like to continue to learn this game, stick around and get your penciled sharpened if you dont use a mechanical one because you've got a lot to learn.

I'll just point out that doesn't help your claiming that scum knew JC was the vig.

Starting to lean more toward Birdbrain being really really dumb town, like really dumb town.

Let me look back at AVM and Crusher.  

I've already got scum lean on Crusher because of his play but AVM's lack there of, needs to be taken into consideration. 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I hate doing this but I think we need to look at Crusher and AVM.  Decker had the chance to vote Birdbrain right out the gates after me.   AVM's vote would have put him L-1.  He didnt.  It's either a brilliant scum play or he's finally playing like a cautious townie. 

Let me do a reread and we will win the game after I'm done.

Just now, The Crusher said:

To be fair it was mostly my fault. I believed that disgusting pirate. 

Meh, you poopoo'd both of my reads on DRP and Smash.  

I can forgive but just give me a few minutes while I go figure this thing out first. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Starting to lean more toward Birdbrain being really really dumb town, like really dumb town.

I've already got scum lean on Crusher because of his play but AVM's lack there of, needs to be taken into consideration. 

I played worse game I have in awhile.  I usually do when I play during my beach week. Im not scum.  Just dumb.

4 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm aligned to no one and I dont understand this, choose a side thing at all.  And its probably the first time I've started to doubt my town read on Nolderp. 

If I die tonight which I probably will since I'm the only threat to the scum team, I'd go back to my original 3 before I let the morons move me over to Hali.

DPR, AVM, Crusher.

The only one I'm on the fence about now is DPR.  There is a chance he really is just scum MVP'ing right now and playing one of the worst town games in the history of mafia.

If that's the case, I'd plug Ben into his spot on my list.  That nudge of Nolderp was disgusting, he let DPR off the hook after calling him a "obvious scum read" and then when you add in all his terrible logic he continues to display, good chance he's scum at this point.

Hope I die and hope this helps! 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Vote Birdbrain

2 hours ago, deckerfan said:

every person I've defended/refused to vote except Hallia has turned out scum LOL this is like my first and second games here all over again

my geno-like suckitude comes naturally, like having my cake and eating it too

worship my scum MVP ness please

Nolder's probably town then. Argh! I have nevver heard of Angry Pirate or Rusty Trombone. Google time!

2 hours ago, JiF said:

1. 80 - town cop

2. Crusher - scum lean, defended Smash, defended DPR - key player in me moving to Hali. 

3. DPR - suck a dick

4. AVM - scum lean, not really playing, not contributing, not scum hunting.  Probably cowardly scum.  Could be disinterested townie though. 

5. Hallia - sorry honey

6. JC - is the mother ******* man!!!!!  Great game brother, great game.

7. Nolder - my cuddle buddy, sorry muffin top. 

8. Ape - obvi SK

9. JiF - town hero, greatest scum hunter alive.

10. Decker - could be fooling us all and I'd give him a hats off, but pretty sure he's town.

11. Smash - suck a dick

12. Leelou - dead sexy

13. Ben - Needs to die, like pronto. 

abc

Bird seems scum but if there are two scum left then gotta get it right

i dunno then

props to Queen Nyn for a quickie night. Slay, Queen, Slayyyyyyyyyy!

2 hours ago, AVM said:

Good point, but they could just be dumb.  Pretty sure the setup is locked in at this point with all the death's we have.

vote ben

Here is the chain of events that I've been referring to.  

Decker was actively posting and trying to figure things out after I tactfully set up my move to Ben at night.  I followed with a vote, seeing who would join.  Decker didnt.  AVM did.

Decker played it cautious.  Still hasnt voted.  AVM didnt hesitate, provided nothing and disappeared. I'm starting to think he thought this was going to move swiftly and just figured he'd run and hide as Birdbrain died. 

Would you say he's reached Lizzie levels of dumbtown yet?

Seriously like, Lizard and Bird the perfect duo.

I hate doing this but I think we need to look at Crusher and AVM.  Decker had the chance to vote Birdbrain right out the gates after me.   AVM's vote would have put him L-1.  He didnt.  It's either a brilliant scum play or he's finally playing like a cautious townie. 

Let me do a reread and we will win the game after I'm done.

The best thing we can do right now is take our time.

We've got this in the bag if we don't rush it.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Here is the chain of events that I've been referring to.  

Decker was actively posting and trying to figure things out after I tactfully set up my move to Ben at night.  I followed with a vote, seeing who would join.  Decker didnt.  AVM did.

Decker played it cautious.  Still hasnt voted.  AVM didnt hesitate, provided nothing and disappeared. I'm starting to think he thought this was going to move swiftly and just figured he'd run and hide as Birdbrain died. 

For the sake of argument, couldn't it also be possible he just happened to leave right at that time?

Or did he post again after AVM voted?

Looks like the options are godfather or roleblocker when they add on a scum role. Was JC an obvious vig? Maybe they RBed the wrong person

Yeah I guess he did post not too long after AVMs vote.

It was like 6 posts between. Hmmm...

Archived