Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad my meta read was vindicated but it sucks we had to lose a townie.

Sorry Hallia but scum have at least two townies fooled and we weren't going to get a majority on a non townie today anyway.

I only voted ya to ensure a lynch happened and speed things along.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

FINAL FAP COUNT

Hallia (5): JiF, Benji, Crusher, Nolder, DPR

Nolder (2): Dicker, AVM

DPR (1): Hallia

Dicker (1): JC

It's a sexy lynch.

If they NK me tonight I'm still focused here.

Please use a Vig shot into one of these three. 

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm glad my meta read was vindicated but it sucks we had to lose a townie.

Sorry Hallia but scum have at least two townies fooled and we weren't going to get a majority on a non townie today anyway.

I only voted ya to ensure a lynch happened and speed things along.

That's reeaaallly interesting and would explain a lot. Especially given the "please shoot me now" comments. 

9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

What?

Ha. You're letting slip that there could be 3 mafia left instead of 2. Given the number of players, 4 mafia seems unlikely. But 3 kills was a lot, and I've been scratching my head over the players who have been trying to rush votes with terrible logic and unnecessary emo. That kind of play makes a lot more sense if they only need to last 2 more days. 

I'm so glad you've brought this to our attention.

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

Ha. You're letting slip that there could be 3 mafia left instead of 2. Given the number of players, 4 mafia seems unlikely. But 3 kills was a lot, and I've been scratching my head over the players who have been trying to rush votes with terrible logic and unnecessary emo. That kind of play makes a lot more sense if they only need to last 2 more days. 

How are you getting that from what I said?

2 hours ago, D P R said:

What? Besides how you get that out of Nolder's post, there can't be 3 mafia left, as I showed? The three kills are pretty much accounted for, and what does that have to do with the number of mafia? Who are these players, this isn't the time to be vague? Scum can win in another day (assuming your "two more days" is counting this one), but that has more to do with the actions of the SK than anything else.

The vig shot should be between Decker and DPR, maybe Nolder/JiF. All others are town enough to be off the table imo, for now.

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Decker/DPR or Nolder/Jif

The two most opposed sides in this game are BOTH good vig targets.

Wtf...

You really are a bird brain.

The pairs that have set themselves into a polarized conflict are not good places to get a flip? Just listen to yourself. Or don't, because you're trapped in your tunnels.

1 hour ago, AzureBen said:

The pairs that have set themselves into a polarized conflict are not good places to get a flip? Just listen to yourself. Or don't, because you're trapped in your tunnels.

Let me put it a different way: Choose a side.

6 hours ago, Nolder said:

How are you getting that from what I said?

You brought it up before and Ben was careful to shoot it down so that it went away. But when you "apologized" to Halia (a pure scum move, btw, to apologize to the lynched) you brought it up again:

"Sorry Hallia but scum have at least two townies fooled and we weren't going to get a majority on a non townie today anyway."

Here's the vote count:

When you say "at least two townies", you are implying that the other 3 out of 5 votes could be scum.  You pushing this idea also feeds into the bullsh*t narrative built up about how many scum are on each train and forming a suspect list based on who was and was not on the trains. Like I said, thats a bullsh*t way to hunt, but a great way to manipulate the town as the scum can plan that sh*t out in advance. 

So let me ask you this - do you think there are 3 scum left? You've talked about it and defended the idea of it. Do you think that's what's going on? 

4 hours ago, AzureBen said:

What? Besides how you get that out of Nolder's post, there can't be 3 mafia left, as I showed? The three kills are pretty much accounted for, and what does that have to do with the number of mafia? Who are these players, this isn't the time to be vague? Scum can win in another day (assuming your "two more days" is counting this one), but that has more to do with the actions of the SK than anything else.

The vig shot should be between Decker and DPR, maybe Nolder/JiF. All others are town enough to be off the table imo, for now.

This is worrisome. What we know is that Nun posted that the game is based on a certain structure method. But as she said, it's only semi-open and that variations are the norm. The entire point of the game is that the more power one side has, the more power the other needs to balance it.

You say that "The three kills are pretty much accounted for".

Yeah? How is that, exactly? How are those kills accounted for and what does "pretty much" mean? That sounds an awful lot like "nothing to see here, please move along", which we've seen you do on this topic before.

This is the second time you are actively squashing this idea, and that's after the second time Nolder floated it out there. 

On 7/8/2016 at 0:43 PM, Nynaeve said:

FINAL BONER COUNT:

Smashnuts (7): Ben, JC, 80, JiF, Nolder, Leelou, Crusher.

Benji (4): DPR, Smash, AVM, Dicker

Dicker (1): Hallia

Masturbating (1): Ape

It's a ******* lynch. 

9 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

FINAL FAP COUNT

Nolder (2): Dicker, AVM

DPR (1): Hallia

Dicker (1): JC

It's a sexy lynch.

14 minutes ago, D P R said:

This is worrisome. What we know is that Nun posted that the game is based on a certain structure method. But as she said, it's only semi-open and that variations are the norm. The entire point of the game is that the more power one side has, the more power the other needs to balance it.

You say that "The three kills are pretty much accounted for".

Yeah? How is that, exactly? How are those kills accounted for and what does "pretty much" mean? That sounds an awful lot like "nothing to see here, please move along", which we've seen you do on this topic before.

This is the second time you are actively squashing this idea, and that's after the second time Nolder floated it out there. 

It's semi-open in that there are a number of potential setups, with all the possibilities listed on the page Nyn linked. None of them have more than three mafia total, and one is already dead. Nowhere did she say she was changing from those.

One was mafia, one was from the flipped SK, and the third would have to be from a vig, as that's the only other killing role that could be present. And I still fail to see how that's relevant to your main point.

You mean the idea that there could be three scum left? Of course I'd squish such an ignorant idea. And as Nolder said, he only brought it up once, you're the one twisting his words to make it sound like he's going back to it.

33 minutes ago, Nolder said:

TL;DR

So you're taking what I said and applying it to the final VC?

That's not what I was talking about.

But you're not going to tell us what you were talking about. Better to just leave that hanging in the air... it helps with the confusion.

Unbelievable. 

17 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

It's semi-open in that there are a number of potential setups, with all the possibilities listed on the page Nyn linked. None of them have more than three mafia total, and one is already dead. Nowhere did she say she was changing from those.

One was mafia, one was from the flipped SK, and the third would have to be from a vig, as that's the only other killing role that could be present. And I still fail to see how that's relevant to your main point.

You mean the idea that there could be three scum left? Of course I'd squish such an ignorant idea. And as Nolder said, he only brought it up once, you're the one twisting his words to make it sound like he's going back to it.

Nowhere did she say that she wouldn't modify the setup. Happens all the time. And having an SK and a Vig against a 3 person mafia team would be unbalanced.

We also have no idea if it was a 1x Vig or a Town Vig - another reason I don't trust when folks try to squash setup speculation.

And, I'll point out that you and Nolder are spinning this to make it look like I twisted his words - that's bullsh*t. He pulled off teh mock apology to Hallia and said what I bolded above - how else was anybody supposed to read that? His apology is useless and the only people that ever do that are scum trying to look town. And he already floated the 3 mafia left theory, so it's no big stretch to think he's keeping up with it. Again, how else is that supposed to be read?

Once again, here you are defending people that you question and questioning people that you have defended. You havin' a hard time getting a feel for the game or are you just being deliberately obtuse? 

Dude I thought it was pretty self explanatory I mean I already went through this earlier.

I see town divided into two factions with myself, Jif, JC, and Hallia on one side and you, Decker, and AVM on the other.

Ben and Crusher are playing the roles of kingmaker.

So I said at least two townies, referring to Ben and Crusher.

But I'm allowing for the possibility that one of yourself, Decker, or AVM is also town.

Mostly because Ben tells me that's the way it has to be with the setup numbers or whatever.

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

Dude I thought it was pretty self explanatory I mean I already went through this earlier.

I see town divided into two factions with myself, Jif, JC, and Hallia on one side and you, Decker, and AVM on the other.

Ben and Crusher are playing the roles of kingmaker.

So I said at least two townies, referring to Ben and Crusher.

But I'm allowing for the possibility that one of yourself, Decker, or AVM is also town.

Mostly because Ben tells me that's the way it has to be with the setup numbers or whatever.

This makes zero sense at all - Verb ran the Kingmaker setup and it was completely different than what Nun is running now.

So you're basically just trying to convince people we're playing a different game, throwing junk theories left and right because that's what a scum does.

JiF is blocking for you, because why else would he be throwing a tantrum like a little girl to distract and pull votes off of you (hence his voting and unvoting all day long yesterday, and he was the first one to get the train rolling on Hally after Crusher's vote. 

And realistically, that's probably it. There might be 3 more mafia - never say never - but it really would be hard to balance something like that and an SK doesn't do it. 

I can't even believe you're trying to sell this crap. 

I'm aligned to no one and I dont understand this, choose a side thing at all.  And its probably the first time I've started to doubt my town read on Nolderp. 

If I die tonight which I probably will since I'm the only threat to the scum team, I'd go back to my original 3 before I let the morons move me over to Hali.

DPR, AVM, Crusher.

The only one I'm on the fence about now is DPR.  There is a chance he really is just scum MVP'ing right now and playing one of the worst town games in the history of mafia.

If that's the case, I'd plug Ben into his spot on my list.  That nudge of Nolderp was disgusting, he let DPR off the hook after calling him a "obvious scum read" and then when you add in all his terrible logic he continues to display, good chance he's scum at this point.

Hope I die and hope this helps! 

It was raining men alright.... dead men. O_O   DUN DUN DUN

DPR's severe case of priapism was his downfall. He fell face down on his gangrene black dick. The odor of decay was fortunately disguised by his regular odor. DPR was a bonafied stiff. He was also...

Angry Pirate sexual act, cum goon

JC overdosed on Testosterone pills, growing a new pair of balls in his throat and choking to death. He was...

Rusty Trombone sexual act, Town Vig

It is now D3. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Archived