Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every person I've defended/refused to vote except Hallia has turned out scum LOL this is like my first and second games here all over again

my geno-like suckitude comes naturally, like having my cake and eating it too

Just now, deckerfan said:

every person I've defended/refused to vote except Hallia has turned out scum LOL this is like my first and second games here all over again

my geno-like suckitude comes naturally, like having my cake and eating it too

Weird because so far, I'm 2 for 2 on my top scum reads.  

******* Birdbrain. lmfao

1. 80 - town cop

2. Crusher - scum lean, defended Smash, defended DPR - key player in me moving to Hali. 

3. DPR - suck a dick

4. AVM - scum lean, not really playing, not contributing, not scum hunting.  Probably cowardly scum.  Could be disinterested townie though. 

5. Hallia - sorry honey

6. JC - is the mother ******* man!!!!!  Great game brother, great game.

7. Nolder - my cuddle buddy, sorry muffin top. 

8. Ape - obvi SK

9. JiF - town hero, greatest scum hunter alive.

10. Decker - could be fooling us all and I'd give him a hats off, but pretty sure he's town.

11. Smash - suck a dick

12. Leelou - dead sexy

13. Ben - Needs to die, like pronto. 

abc

10 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Bird seems scum but if there are two scum left then gotta get it right

i dunno then

I dont 100% get the set up options that I'm reading right now...but we've seen 2 goons, a vig, SK, and Cop.  That's a lot.  I would think there is 1 remaining scum to be honest...but very well could be 2.  The only challenging I'm having is I dont see an option with 2 goons that makes sense other than the bold:

Scum Roles

TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather

TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

But, if that's the case, it doesnt make a ton of sense to me why you wouldnt RB/NK on JC.  The cop is dead, so who is left to RB?

Unless Nyn is running a different variation than the linked she provided. 

Good point, but they could just be dumb.  Pretty sure the setup is locked in at this point with all the death's we have.

vote ben

So this is my conclusion.

Crusher is probably scum MVP, but right now, PoE is clear.

DPR did average, but only when he was enabled.

Nolder and JiF are clear masons, and thank you for allowing DPR the chance to look town through your idiocy

Other people who just sheeped and added nothing also gave him cover, and allowed scum to control the lynch.

AVM at least offered some things, but was busy, it seems (sadly)

Vote Crusher

@The Crusher I'd like to talk with you more. @AVM I think you deserve thanks for what effort you put in despite being short on time. The others alive, GFY, I'm out of here after this.

Just now, AzureBen said:

Nolder and JiF are clear masons, and thank you for allowing DPR the chance to look town through your idiocy

Other people who just sheeped and added nothing also gave him cover, and allowed scum to control the lynch.

Vote Crusher

@The Crusher I'd like to talk with you more. @AVM I think you deserve thanks for what effort you put in despite being short on time. The others alive, GFY, I'm out of here after this.

WTF is this sh*t?

Masons?

lmfao - this guy.  

We let him look town?  You said he was an obvious scum read.   He was my #1.  We had him at L-1 and your dumbass let him off the hook.  

I unvoted because of AVM's swiftness to follow but this didnt help you.  You are more than likely going to die today.  

3 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

I just noticed this too.  LMFAO!!!!  He doesnt want to talk with me...you know, the guy who has literally been 100% right so far.  

bwahahahahahaha

Just now, JiF said:

WTF is this sh*t?

Masons?

lmfao - this guy.  

We let him look town?  You said he was an obvious scum read.   He was my #1.  We had him at L-1 and your dumbass let him off the hook.  

I unvoted because of AVM's swiftness to follow but this didnt help you.  You are more than likely going to die today.  

Not Masons? How else do you explain you're being joined at the hip, if you're not scum?

He was an obvious scum read that got material to look more townish through your BS. Otherwise, the lynch wouldn't have swung off him.

And you're pushing the idea that you had him? I drove his lynch even as Nolder tunneled Decker and nobody else really suspected him.

You still suspect AVM? Heh. Doesn't matter, the last scum lynch is a matter of time, enjoy your "victory"

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

bwahahahahaha - I feel bad, I've been hard on you but you're clearly learning the game still. 

You really are dumb. So how did they know? Because JC asked for a vig on certain people? Never mind that he wasn't the only one?

44 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It was raining men alright.... dead men. O_O   DUN DUN DUN

DPR's severe case of priapism was his downfall. He fell face down on his gangrene black dick. The odor of decay was fortunately disguised by his regular odor. DPR was a bonafied stiff. He was also...

Reveal hidden contents

JC overdosed on Testosterone pills, growing a new pair of balls in his throat and choking to death. He was...

Reveal hidden contents

It is now D3. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Well played to both JC and DPR.

DPR you played it so I just couldn't be sure if it was total bullsh*t or if you really weren't getting what I was saying.

The main thing that was frustrating me was the fact that you weren't being insta-lynched.

20 minutes ago, JiF said:

But, if that's the case, it doesnt make a ton of sense to me why you wouldnt RB/NK on JC.  The cop is dead, so who is left to RB?

Unless Nyn is running a different variation than the linked she provided. 

Looks like the options are godfather or roleblocker when they add on a scum role. Was JC an obvious vig? Maybe they RBed the wrong person

17 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

Vote Crusher

nXy06m.jpg

11 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

Not Masons? How else do you explain you're being joined at the hip, if you're not scum?

He was an obvious scum read that got material to look more townish through your BS. Otherwise, the lynch wouldn't have swung off him.

And you're pushing the idea that you had him? I drove his lynch even as Nolder tunneled Decker and nobody else really suspected him.

You still suspect AVM? Heh. Doesn't matter, the last scum lynch is a matter of time, enjoy your "victory"

Let me ask you a serious question Ben.

How many mafia games would you say you've played in?

I wont speak for Jif but after a certain number of games, especially with the same people, you learn when it's a good idea to just trust someone and focus on the people who aren't looking so good.

Jif has played a great game and if you read back I wasn't all in on him on D1 it still took time.

But he wasn't just echoing what I was saying he was a vicious attack dog that saw the same things and pursued his own agenda whether or not I was going to join him on it.

We're not joined at the hip we're just going after the scummy people first and the towny people last.

There has been literally no point in me commenting on jif or JCs play because they've been on scum the whole times.

I hope that all makes sense to you.

12 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

You really are dumb. So how did they know? Because JC asked for a vig on certain people? Never mind that he wasn't the only one?

I don't think they knew JC was vig I think they just wanted to get rid of him.

1 minute ago, AzureBen said:

Oh, that's a good one, Do you know where that's from by any chance?
Funny that you just admitted DPR made you unsure as well, and you weren't even as committed to begin with!

Not a clue it's just very fitting.

0zEj0f.jpg

Just now, Nolder said:

Let me ask you a serious question Ben.

How many mafia games would you say you've played in?

I wont speak for Jif but after a certain number of games, especially with the same people, you learn when it's a good idea to just trust someone and focus on the people who aren't looking so good.

Jif has played a great game and if you read back I wasn't all in on him on D1 it still took time.

But he wasn't just echoing what I was saying he was a vicious attack dog that saw the same things and pursued his own agenda whether or not I was going to join him on it.

We're not joined at the hip we're just going after the scummy people first and the towny people last.

There has been literally no point in me commenting on jif or JCs play because they've been on scum the whole times.

I hope that all makes sense to you.

That's fine. That's all fine. Think what you want,

So the fact that 90% of his content matched up exactly with what you were pushing was a coincidence? He was just an attack dog that happened to latch on to you?

Heh, that's why you tunneled Decker even when I tried to explain why he wasn't the sure scum you insisted he was, and ignored the others I presented? Even to the point of agreeing on DPR but refusing to back off your tunnel? And through that and your half-assed shading of me, allowing him and Crusher to turn the lynch around? Your weak "meta" read of Hallia didn't help. You discredited yourself and gave scum leverage to survive longer. Good job.

5 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

That's fine. That's all fine. Think what you want,

So the fact that 90% of his content matched up exactly with what you were pushing was a coincidence? He was just an attack dog that happened to latch on to you?

Heh, that's why you tunneled Decker even when I tried to explain why he wasn't the sure scum you insisted he was, and ignored the others I presented? Even to the point of agreeing on DPR but refusing to back off your tunnel? And through that and your half-assed shading of me, allowing him and Crusher to turn the lynch around? Your weak "meta" read of Hallia didn't help. You discredited yourself and gave scum leverage to survive longer. Good job.

You didn't answer my question...

That's ok, whatever.

So what is your plan for today?

Archived