Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

6 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I could vote the Pirate.

i don't think him and Leelou are scum together, but with multiple deaths last Night it's not impossible they're both scum and scum hunting each other.

Nyn's aggressiveness is a town tell, and she body slammed his ass D1 for waffling on giving Nolder a read. I'm also pretty sure that's exactly why she's scum reading now, or at least what started the scum read.

You keep saying this...but she's not being aggressive.  She's parking a vote and not doing anything else.  In fact, its far from being what I would consider "aggressive".  

I'm sure you played with her a lot but the town Nyn we know and love, is a huge asset to the town. Lots of cases, iso's, questions, etc ie - aggressive.  We've seen none of that.

2 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Pac had Leelou as one of his top reads going into Night.

Just saying

He did...but he's terrible at this game.  He also had me as his #1 and that's way wrong.

Still think Leelou is scum but nothing to do with that Pacturd.  lol

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You keep saying this...but she's not being aggressive.  She's parking a vote and not doing anything else.  In fact, its far from being what I would consider "aggressive".  

I'm sure you played with her a lot but the town Nyn we know and love, is a huge asset to the town. Lots of cases, iso's, questions, etc ie - aggressive.  We've seen none of that.

In addition to what you're saying - which is all true - she's been pissy. Aggressive might be the wrong word because it implies she's being assertive, which she is not.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

No, everyone sees what I'm doing, I'm being the aggressor... this is what I do, when I'm in a game with a bunch of shy, delicate flowers. If you would like me to dial it down, you can just ask. When I assume this role, I expect to miss details, I expect to chase dead-ends, and I expect that everyone who wants to take a more laid-back, I'm going to observe and report approach is doing so... so my efforts are not in vain.

So, if you truly intend to catch scum, why don't you weigh in on the reactions I'm causing, and share your reads with us. Instead of what you've been doing, which is little more than defamation of my efforts, and making hedging statements.

If you want to accuse me of being scum, then do it. Otherwise, collaborate and stop being a bitch.

54 minutes ago, D P R said:

Gonna pass on that.

Unknown.jpeg

15 minutes ago, D P R said:

Leelou & Nun are my 1 & 2. Nun strikes me as unnecessarily aggressive and Leelou is doing her drop-in-to-attack-then-split routine. Both are skilled enough by far to cover tells, so I tend to look at things from the macro point of view of what effect are their actions having? They also get a weird synergy when they are in cahoots together and I see threads of that.

Smash and Lily are lurking. But, I do admit that both do always tend to do that because of their schedules. So, I keep them in my pocket until I see a couple or few days of play and their reactions. I figure that's what others are doing as well.

Andrej is null for me, but I do notice how easily he became a voice of reason today. I don't have a scum read on him, but my tin-foil mind can't help but see what a powerful position that would be while the rest of us who are used to each other revel in town-on-town violence.

I feel better about you and Pac. You've settled into productive scum-hunting and Pac isn't active, but isn't doing his scum thing either. Crusher is scum-hunting as well.

Ape has me all crossed up. If it were anyone else I would lynch and laugh and at the Sk reveal, the pullback and fake-reveal-reveal, his tunneling on players, terrible distraction of the game and then calling it aggressive. The problem is, he does stupid sh*t like this all the time and winds up as scum MVP. I'm tucking him with Smash and Lily for the time being and am fighting the urge to get into a trolling war, which I would enjoy to no end, but the extra 20 pages isn't exactly going to help the town.

I'll throw my vote down:

Vote Leelou

I get that other players don't see her as scum and that's fine. But, when she does the poke-and-run thing and she refuses to answer my questions, I'm usually dead on with her.

Catching up and doing some re reading but these posts have my attention and Im leaning DPR ATM

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

And she said she's busy, dude. That sh*t takes time. She was on point for her town game D1 and I'm sticking with that. I have no issue with her vote on DPR and she is obviously getting annoyed at you for continuing to pester her.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Catching up and doing some re reading but these posts have my attention and Im leaning DPR ATM

You quote all of that and decide to lean toward me? Really? 

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

And she said she's busy, dude. That sh*t takes time. She was on point for her town game D1 and I'm sticking with that. I have no issue with her vote on DPR and she is obviously getting annoyed at you for continuing to pester her.

Nyn handles being pestered far better than JIF. Only one of them has shed tears and estrogen... and it ain't Nyn.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

There were 2 votes, you're right...but Leelou voted DPR with no explanation and you followed suit.  

I find it concerning that you refuse to look at anything else going on in the game except your original reads.   You were predictably wrong on D1.  Now, you're completely fixated on DPR for the reasoning that he was your #2 yesterday.  So here we are on D2 you refuse to look at anything else after that strategy failed you on D1.

I never knocked you for you activity level nor do I remember anyone else knocking you for your activity level so not sure where that sassy pants emo came from.

I'm used to seeing town Nyn taking a more active role in the figuring the game out.  You iso people, you case people, you questions people.  I've seen none of that. If you're swamped, cool, I get it...but this is a different player I'm watching right now and not sure why.  

You said I voted and "disappeared". I didn't disappear. I can only check in occasionally. I got back when I could.

My play D1 is how I always play. D2 has been different because I've been playing catch up and trying to post when I can. I can understand how it would look different cause usually I could sit here for hours and address everything, reread, ISO. I am straight out telling you that I can't do that. That's 100% my problem but I'm not sure what you expect me to do here. I've been checking in and posting from my phone. I'm voting where I think we're likely to find scum. 

Bottom line is I don't have time to do back and forths with you. I'm not going to waste the little time I have on it. Further more I feel like you're fixed on me to the point where it wouldn't really matter what I say. So all I can say is that you're wrong. ftr, I don't think you're scum. Just mistaken.

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Oh for ****'s sake, she was the one pestering me to dig in on Nolder while I was getting the "you're painting narratives" treatment from the peanut gallery.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Oh for ****'s sake, she was the one pestering me to dig in on Nolder while I was getting the "you're painting narratives" treatment from the peanut gallery.

And rightfully so. You fence sat hard on Nolder and I don't recall you ever taking a hard stance on it either way. You said you were waiting to see more but you hadn't actually engaged him. That's a decent point she brought up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Smash stop being sketchy.

told you I was re reading right ? I do not like the way DPR is responding to the APE . He keeps nipping at him with the SK stuff so APE said basically sh*t or get off the pot and DPR while still nipping at the ape decides to vote Leelou. DPR seems to be trying to agree and disagree with the APE at the same time.

@DPR If you think APE is the SK then go with it

And rightfully so. You fence sat hard on Nolder and I don't recall you ever taking a hard stance on it either way. You said you were waiting to see more but you hadn't actually engaged him. That's a decent point she brought up.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

told you I was re reading right ? I do not like the way DPR is responding to the APE . He keeps nipping at him with the SK stuff so APE said basically sh*t or get off the pot and DPR while still nipping at the ape decides to vote Leelou. DPR seems to be trying to agree and disagree with the APE at the same time.

@DPR If you think APE is the SK then go with it

th_the-rock-clapping.gif

That's a complete bullsh*t point - I don't have not engage a player to see more. Just because you and Nyn evidently play that style doesn't mean I do. 

AFAICT you NEVER evaluated Nolder past that point. So fine, you can observe without interacting, I get that. But where did you ever say anything about his lynch?

I'm trying to find it, but at some point, DPR said he was going to go "look at" (or something like re-read) about Nolder, I think. He never did. @The Crusher called him on never actually doing it.

• Upvote 1

Okay assholes, since I've seen this come up while skimming...how hard is it to understand I don't have ANY ******* INTERNET ACCESS for 6 ******* HOURS in a day, plus drive time to/from work??? I'm not "running and hiding" I seriously have no access to sit my happy ass down and post. If I get a moment when none of the bosses are around, I can check my phone to try to stay current, but yeah, that isn't really ******* happening. 

Excuse me while I try to catch up now. 

GFYs

have to be careful here DPR could be trying to out the real doc since the scum team is in the drivers seat and right now that would be a good scum play. Also DPR as Town should have NEVER said he was a one time DOC that basically signs his death sentence without giving scum anything at all to think about before they pounce.

This looks like a poor attempt to out the real Doc

None of my reasons for scum reading you are because you're not online, Lee :)

that's wonderful so what do you think about DPR and his claim ? Don't you think that was a foolish claim if DPR is in fact Town ? Do you think DPR would be that foolish OR do you think hes scum not thinking things out ?

6 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Okay assholes, since I've seen this come up while skimming...how hard is it to understand I don't have ANY ******* INTERNET ACCESS for 6 ******* HOURS in a day, plus drive time to/from work??? I'm not "running and hiding" I seriously have no access to sit my happy ass down and post. If I get a moment when none of the bosses are around, I can check my phone to try to stay current, but yeah, that isn't really ******* happening. 

Excuse me while I try to catch up now. 

GFYs

welcome to my world Lee