Fitz is an Elite QB

AFJF

13 minutes ago, jgb said:

What a sad sack, good lord

Is this the other thread you were referencing? I see what you mean, but please don't assume the meandering doofus comments here are reflective of the JN point of view... Most of the disparaging remarks show an immediate ignorance of what personality disorder is to begin with. Ignore them.

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

somewhere I read that you have disdain for personal attacks?  

Not an attack. It's really more about feeling sorry for fans who can don't enjoy a season unless it's a championship one. I don't think I'd watch football if I felt that way. Way too depressing lol

27 minutes ago, jgb said:

Not an attack. It's really more about feeling sorry for fans who can don't enjoy a season unless it's a championship one. I don't think I'd watch football if I felt that way. Way too depressing lol

My point was simply... FITZ is NOT an Elite QB.  marshall, also NEVER been to a playoff game , calling Fitz elite is sort of ironic.

BTW.....  ive been a fan a LONG time.   I run a fan club here in Charlotte. I believe, after enduring what we have endured, im entitled to a little sarcasm.  Did you see that ESPN ranked us as the 2nd to last franchise in the NFL?  They had the Browns behind us. While I disagree..nationally, we get zero respect. www.charlottejetsfans.com  

38 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

My point was simply... FITZ is NOT an Elite QB.  marshall, also NEVER been to a playoff game , calling Fitz elite is sort of ironic.

BTW.....  ive been a fan a LONG time.   I run a fan club here in Charlotte. I believe, after enduring what we have endured, im entitled to a little sarcasm.  Did you see that ESPN ranked us as the 2nd to last franchise in the NFL?  They had the Browns behind us. While I disagree..nationally, we get zero respect. www.charlottejetsfans.com  

sorry i interpreted "do they plan to watch the playoffs from the same couch" as a throwing away the season in week 1 of TC. my bad if i misinterpretted

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He's trolling the Fitz haters. 

How ******* hard is it to understand this?

Sure.  Just like he was trolling the Cutler haters and the Geno haters?  

The dude is a wack-a-doo.  He's a mother ******* beast though and I love watching him play.  Especially in Green and White.  

13 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I'm sure all of our 2016 opponents defenses are petrified by the thought of going up against Ryan Fitzpatrick ?

They aren't going to be excited by going against Fitz with Marshall, Decker, Amaro, Enunwa, and Forte. I can tell you that. 

That's not something we could say around here in many years. 

The offenses of said opponent will be petrified. Special teams are hopefully much improved. 

Can't wait for the season. 

Archived