For fans wanting to watch tonight's game but are out of the NY market

chrisfaceoff

I posted this as a reply in another thread, but felt it could use its own in case someone doesn't click on the thread.

If you are out of the Y area the only game you are seeing(aside from a local team) is the Patriots game against the Saints on NFL Network, and I KNOW you don't want to sit through that pain for your football fix!

NFL.com has the game pass and they have a free 7 day trial.  You can watch the game live though the computer, phone or TV(if you have a  smart TV)

Just be sure to cancel it before the week is up or you'll be forced to fork over 99.99

I plan on doing this for week 2 and 3 if the offer is still there and just create a few dummy accounts/emails to make it happen

Hope that helps someone!

**You will need to put in your credit card number, but as long as you cancel it, you shouldn't have an issue.

GO JETS!!!

Not sure if it will work but if you have Citi Credit Cards, you can generate virtual account numbers each time you want to get a fresh 7 day trial with a different e-mail address. So all you need might be just a Citi credit card if you know how to generate virtual account numbers. Good luck guys. I hope you can watch the Jets tonight. 

Archived