RG3 and Clevland

Charlie Brown

Terrelle Pryor is the most interesting story in Cleveland, to me. 

This guy could be selling cars by now, as most guys who wash out at their original position do... he's hung around, and hung around... and here he's starting to flash as a WR. Pretty remarkable the athlete you have to be to stick in this league for so many years without an actual position.

38 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Watching their game tonight against Atlanta and they look very very good!! RG3 can really throw the ball deep and he looked under control out there. 

The NFL is always interesting, you just never know. 

I wanted us to sign him when he came for a visit.   

Will be fun to keep an eye on this season. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Terrelle Pryor is the most interesting story in Cleveland, to me. 

This guy could be selling cars by now, as most guys who wash out at their original position do... he's hung around, and hung around... and here he's starting to flash as a WR. Pretty remarkable the athlete you have to be to stick in this league for so many years without an actual position.

He looked real good tonight as well.  He was the beneficiary of one of those bombs from RG3

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

Watching their game tonight against Atlanta and they look very very good!! RG3 can really throw the ball deep and he looked under control out there. 

The NFL is always interesting, you just never know. 

Compared to what some of the other JAG QB's got this offseason, RG3 is a steal

2 hours ago, ljr said:

One of my buddies predicts he will have a comeback player of the year type of season

reason ... RG3 is now divorced and doesn't have an annoying wife around ruining his life anymore !

Holy chit, I no longer have an annoying wife ruining my life.

Maybe Im in for a good end of year too!

Archived