JetNation FanDuel Week 2 League

JetNation

,I'm in...but it might be a tough sell for people on the fence. With less than a 15% chance to win anything, its lower odds then most regular contests on the FD site, plus the lower payouts. I wont complain, because I enjoy playing and will enter either way, but I'd vote for the old set up even with them opening the contests up to the public over the first two weeks so far. 

1 hour ago, TampaJet said:

,I'm in...but it might be a tough sell for people on the fence. With less than a 15% chance to win anything, its lower odds then most regular contests on the FD site, plus the lower payouts. I wont complain, because I enjoy playing and will enter either way, but I'd vote for the old set up even with them opening the contests up to the public over the first two weeks so far. 

Yeah I wish we could get the old format as well.

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don't mind losing, but getting blown out by Pac is legit making me want to die. No exaggeration.

if it makes you feel any better, if Jordan Matthews can get me 10 pts tomorrow I'll win a 504 man tourney with the same lineup I have in our league.

Sadly it was very small stakes (only $2 entry).

Archived