How did Eli win two Super Bowls?

JetUp91

Just mind blowing to me how this guy is praised as "the two time Super Bowl MVP." Some even claimed him to be better than Peyton, yet anybody with two eyes and a god damn brain in their skull knows that's BS. How this guy magically went on two playoff runs, capping both off with Super Bowl MVPs is one of the damn wonders of the world. He's a 10+ year veteran who still routinely makes mind numbing mistakes, but talk to any Giant fan and they defend him so much it would blow your doors off.

Ryan Clark said it best. He said preparing for Eli never had him worried, because he's mistake prone. You don't really have to do much at all, just wait for him to make that mistake that he ALWAYS makes, but he's making 20 million a year to do it.

7 hours ago, JetUp91 said:

Just mind blowing to me how this guy is praised as "the two time Super Bowl MVP." Some even claimed him to be better than Peyton, yet anybody with two eyes and a god damn brain in their skull knows that's BS. How this guy magically went on two playoff runs, capping both off with Super Bowl MVPs is one of the damn wonders of the world. He's a 10+ year veteran who still routinely makes mind numbing mistakes, but talk to any Giant fan and they defend him so much it would blow your doors off.

Ryan Clark said it best. He said preparing for Eli never had him worried, because he's mistake prone. You don't really have to do much at all, just wait for him to make that mistake that he ALWAYS makes, but he's making 20 million a year to do it.

No one ever called him better than Peyton.  

7 hours ago, JetUp91 said:

To be fair if we can find a QB that can win us two Superbowls in the next ten years I could careless if he ever won a single game after that.  

Archived