Mangold shotgun snaps

Embrace the Suck

2 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Did anyone else notice Fitz having to consistently reach down low to get poor snaps? Maybe it was just me but Fitz, to his credit, did a good job not letting a lot of poor snaps get away from him. Is Mangold in decline? 

The first snap after Mangold left the game was really low. I didn't notice a problem other than that though.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Mangold is a Fitz rah rah guy doubt he did it purposely. 

A center is always gonna have the QB's back, no matter who the QB is. Mangold has been here a very long time and been a very good C. 

1 hour ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Did anyone else notice Fitz having to consistently reach down low to get poor snaps? Maybe it was just me but Fitz, to his credit, did a good job not letting a lot of poor snaps get away from him. Is Mangold in decline? 

Yeah, about the only thing he can do well is not fumble snaps. That would be something had he sucked at it. 

Mangold snaps like Fitzpatrick throws. Just toss it in the other guys general direction and hope for the best. 

In all seriousness, I thought Mangold always snapped the ball like this. Maybe I'm not remembering correctly.

52 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

His ass kissing of loyalty to the worst QB in the NFL is on his record. 

EVERY STARTING CENTER in the NFL is gonna have the back of his starting QB, period. Kind of miss what the point of this is.Is he supposed to have a role in who the QB is? That is not his job. 

Have to say I'm sick of Mangold too. What the F*ck is the point of paying a center so much money when you don't have QBs that are worth a sh*t?

The Patriots have probably had 5 different centers since Brady came along, maybe more? We're such a joke. It's sad. None of the big money players are leaders. Harris was the closest but you can't lead ON THE FIELD when you can't play anymore, (you become a coach). Even Marshall isn't a leader because leaders don't make their GMs job tougher by flag waving for particular players not under contract. Only the Jets would have 3 highly paid players, Marshall, Decker & Mangold championing for a guy that hasn't won a road game vs a winning club in his entire career! Think about that! 

Usually players make the same statement, "It's a business". The idea that our organization gave too sh*ts what these guys wanted compared to what was best for the FUTURE of this organization tells you why this team is a complete & utter clusterf*ck.

Archived