Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/26/2016 at 2:43 PM, The Crusher said:

Liking 80?  Ape slightly overly defensive?  Seriously.  Now I did not read the long explanation of the derivation of Verbal's attention to him. I just see Verbal pounding on the Ape to get the game going. Quite Well actually.  Feel good about Verbal. Null about Ape. Terrible about 80. Worse about you.

unvote vote 80

Crush walking towards the Scum Zone imo

On 10/26/2016 at 2:47 PM, The Crusher said:

The more you get him going the better I feel about you. Kinda obvious what you are doing. Honestly think you may have caught 80 or Leelou. Very obvious you are kicking the Ape. Im actually shocked at the "LACK" of response from him,  He is ramping up but to say his response is greater than normal. Pure dogsh*t.

Are you saying what Verb said irt ape is dogsh*t here or what Ape is or isnt doing is dogsh*t?

On 10/26/2016 at 3:03 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I could just as easily argue that you prefer to see Ape through a town lens, because you don't like him dying early in any game.  I get disagreeing with the case, but you're sort of calling several people who see Ape as scum based on his play as scum themselves. 

Does Crush tend to defend Ape as either alignment?

On 10/26/2016 at 2:43 PM, The Crusher said:

Liking 80?  Ape slightly overly defensive?  Seriously.  Now I did not read the long explanation of the derivation of Verbal's attention to him. I just see Verbal pounding on the Ape to get the game going. Quite Well actually.  Feel good about Verbal. Null about Ape. Terrible about 80. Worse about you.

unvote vote 80

On 10/26/2016 at 7:08 PM, The Crusher said:

Because you over acted and stuff. Duh!!

So Null

Then says hes been overreacting but still no vote on the Scum Train...

On 10/27/2016 at 3:48 PM, Leelou said:

Vote ape

On 10/27/2016 at 3:59 PM, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Ape

On 10/27/2016 at 4:15 PM, Nynaeve said:

D1 FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Ape (6): Gerbal, Dicker, 80, Hess, Leelou, JiF

80 (3): Ape, Ballin, Crusher

Lee (1): JC

Crusher (1): Pac

Not Voting (2): Smash, Spoot

It's a lynch.

These are the best candidates for a bus vote imo.

Bold is my PoE though admittedly the sudden push on Lee towards EoD is sketchy.

On 10/27/2016 at 4:50 PM, HessStation said:

The force is so ******* strong in me. It's like when I just let go, everything is so clear. It's like I'm unstoppable. I already know the entire scum team. So weird. 

This may just be a personal thing and I dont have any Meta on hess but this post pinged me.

11 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

So Null

Then says hes been overreacting but still no vote on the Scum Train...

It was a joke. I was mocking the votes. I wasn't voting integrity because I felt the reason for his train was not genuine. Verbal felt like he started off just poking him to get the game going. Felt good about Verb. Felt 80 and Leelou attention explanation of why they voted the Ape was piling on. 80 is probably town. I feel better than I did about Leelou but wrestling with if she would stay away and not comment on the Ape lynch or soft push it like she did. She sometimes gets gun shy around Verb she she is scum and Verb is town. I actually did not feel Ape was necessarily town. I was null because felt his reaction was overstated. I also skipped couple of his long defensive diatribes. Tl/dnr

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

MOD announcement: Zander will be subbing in for Spoot.

For clarifications sake, Zander was SUPPOSED to help with VCs... and failed entirely. So his penance will be playing in the game.  lol

Please do not discuss the sub.

Having to play with me is more a punishment for everyone else but ya sure let playing Mafia be my penance for everything!!!!

lololololol

Just now, The Crusher said:

It was a joke. I was mocking the votes. I wasn't voting integrity because I felt the reason for his train was not genuine. Verbal felt like he started off just poking him to get the game going. Felt good about Verb. Felt 80 and Leelou attention explanation of why they voted the Ape was piling on. 80 is probably town. I feel better than I did about Leelou but wrestling with if she would stay away and not comment on the Ape lynch or soft push it like she did. She sometimes gets gun shy around Verb she she is scum and Verb is town. I actually did not feel Ape was necessarily town. I was null because felt his reaction was overstated. I also skipped couple of his long defensive diatribes. Tl/dnr

I meant overstated by Leelou and80. I thought the Apes initial reaction was very mild. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Looks better after Apes flip. Not sure as scum she should would fan the flames at all of the Apes lynch. She gets small around Verbal when he is town and she is scum. 

I think Leelou's vote is the best option for a bus vote on that train if there is one.

Do you think any Scum bussed Ape?

Why or why not and if so, who is it iyo?

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I think Leelou's vote is the best option for a bus vote on that train if there is one.

Do you think any Scum bussed Ape?

Why or why not and if so, who is it iyo?

I hate being ask questions during mafia. One reason I struggle st DM. Most the time here you get a GFY. But your not familiar and I struggle with that too at DM. So I will try to help. I like you. You got pep. Add juice to mafia. 

On 10/27/2016 at 1:41 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ape (4): Gerbal, Dicker, 80, Hess

80 (3): Ape, Ballin, Crusher

Lee (2): JC, JiF

Crusher (1): Pac

JC (1): Leelou

Not Voting (2): Smash, Spoot

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

Your Countdown

On 10/27/2016 at 2:34 PM, Leelou said:

Chinese fire drill!!

unvote, vote Leelou

Odd thing to do. Maybe pull heat off Ape? After soft pushing him.

On 10/27/2016 at 2:37 PM, The Crusher said:

Obviously your not getting lynched.  Might want to pick someone who may before deadline .  If your town. If not then carry on. 

Serious business this Crushlove

On 10/27/2016 at 2:38 PM, Leelou said:

Why 80 over Ape? 

unvote

Maybe a stall?

On 10/27/2016 at 2:48 PM, Leelou said:

Vote ape

10 minutes later votes

On 10/27/2016 at 2:59 PM, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Ape

6 th vote?