Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Verbal can relate. I broke his hymen a number of games back and since then he thinks he's CTM.

We could always bring you back to life so I can smack you around a little more before putting you down.  Again.

58 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Ape/Ballin/Pac?

I could actually go in this direction.  If you're right, you can have MVP.  And if so, it'll be especially awesome seeing as Pac thinks he's good at this game.

11 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Wait is Verbal sussing Lee???

If so this might be a good Scum option.

A little, but nothing major yet.  Sometimes I do it when I don't have a solid read just so I can get her responses and generate a read.  I'm workin' on it.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Repeated gut reads from a player who hates Meta is a little alarming imo.

To be fair Hess is impossible to read. He is usually playing from his phone driving 93 mph switching back and forth between this thread and the 100,000 post thread. 

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I hate being ask questions during mafia. One reason I struggle st DM. Most the time here you get a GFY. But your not familiar and I struggle with that too at DM. So I will try to help. I like you. You got pep. Add juice to mafia. 

You can all tell me to gfy its fine...i get that more then most....things is tho thats not gonna stop me from Scum Hunting.

So again can you please answer my question???

I like you too you make me lololololol a lot reading your posts!!!!

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

You can all tell me to gfy its fine...i get that more then most....things is tho thats not gonna stop me from Scum Hunting.

So again can you please answer my question???

I like you too you make me lololololol a lot reading your posts!!!!

I already did answer your question. I even quoted shit. If you need "The Who the most likely bussing playing for Zander's "version . I would say Leelou. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

That is my other theory on you. Just playing relaxed. According to Verb you dig in as town. Wish washy as scum.  Is this true ?

Used to be, lately I've been trying to not be as serious, hence all the bloodlust and Harley Quinn stuff the last few games. I'm trying to make games fun again for me. I've been to the point of not really wanting to play because it takes too much out of me. 

Just now, Leelou said:

Used to be, lately I've been trying to not be as serious, hence all the bloodlust and Harley Quinn stuff the last few games. I'm trying to make games fun again for me. I've been to the point of not really wanting to play because it takes too much out of me. 

Totally get that.  Kinda feel I got with your action around the lynch. Choosing between stalling and playful. I'm ok with playful for now. 

11 minutes ago, Verbal said:

We could always bring you back to life so I can smack you around a little more before putting you down.  Again.

I could actually go in this direction.  If you're right, you can have MVP.  And if so, it'll be especially awesome seeing as Pac thinks he's good at this game.

A little, but nothing major yet.  Sometimes I do it when I don't have a solid read just so I can get her responses and generate a read.  I'm workin' on it.

Noted

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

If youre Town please do.  Even tho we disagreed on how we approach things you were a Town Boss in Minions.

Seeing that again would be a huge boost and asset to Town imo.

Dude, I really don't give a ****. JN isn't srs bsnss.

Archived