Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The town was lazy. Not you.

You're imagining the bold and have been the beneficiary of me rolling scum and inordinate amount of times in the recent games. Regardless, you got me, whether there was a rhyme or reason or luck or not. It's irrelevant at this point.

I did roll over by the way. If I'd actually been around to argue and scheme, there's no way you get me lynched. Instead, I opted to make the point about my over-arching meta, rather than worry about this game specifically. 

Ok.  Tell me again, but slower this time.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nice to see you back playing with some machismo. 

Never seen anyone feign machismo like Verbal. It's almost as silly as Pac feigning legal residency in the United States, and JIF feigning interest in women.

Jenny Calender's lifeless body was situated on Giles' bed, butt naked, eyes wide open with her gaze pointing at the entrance so she would seem to be staring at the junk of whoever walked through the door. Music was playing in the background. Some kind of opera melody. A big bottle of wine and two empy glasses were resting on the side table. There were lit candles all around the room and a a tube of lube. The scene was set. A play of death.

JiF, Jenny Calender, Vanilla Townie is dead. And quite nude.

It is D2. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline; Will be set later on, but due to the weekend will most likely be on Monday afternoon. Unless most of you would prefer it earlier/later??

MOD announcement: Zander will be subbing in for Spoot.

For clarifications sake, Zander was SUPPOSED to help with VCs... and failed entirely. So his penance will be playing in the game.  lol

Please do not discuss the sub.

17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

MOD announcement: Zander will be subbing in for Spoot.

For clarifications sake, Zander was SUPPOSED to help with VCs... and failed entirely. So his penance will be playing in the game.  lol

Please do not discuss the sub.

Zander for Spoot. Like putting a jet engine in aYugo

UPDATED Roster

1. Lee

2. Verbal

3. 80

4. JC

5. Hess

6. Smash

7. Ballin

8. Dicker

9. Crusher

10. Spoot Zander

11. Ape, The Master, Mafia Roleblocker, was lynched D1.

12. JiF, Jenny Calender, Vanilla Townie was NKed N1.

13. Pac

49 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nice to see you back playing with some machismo. 

40 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Never seen anyone feign machismo like Verbal. It's almost as silly as Pac feigning legal residency in the United States, and JIF feigning interest in women.

The butthurt is real with this one.  These jokes are so lame, I expect them from Pac.

Shhhh.....it'll all be over soon.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

The butthurt is real with this one.  These jokes are so lame, I expect them from Pac.

Shhhh.....it'll all be over soon.

You coudn't hurt my butt if you tried.

Err.... wait a minute, that's not what I meant... oh boy.

6 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

you're voting for me for protecting ape when Crusher did the same thing to a greater extent.  Care to explain?  Did you pick my name out of hat?

If you look at my continuum from N1, I have you as my # 1 and Crusher as my # 2. 

Convince me why you're town and Crusher is scum. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

So your voting me because I protected that sweet loveable Ape more than you? 

I voting you because you protected ape period.  I said in one post that I believed he had a valid excuse and I get labeled as protecting which is bull.

10 minutes ago, Leelou said:

He's still scum in my book, but my gut is telling me to explore additional options.

You are closer to yummy and farther from  scummy on my prototype continuum. Few more games it will be game ready. For now I have named it The Hackenburgh Continuem 1.0

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

I voting you because you protected ape period.  I said in one post that I believed he had a valid excuse and I get labeled as protecting which is bull.

So you believe protecting Ape on day 1 is something I would do as scum? Because I love him or because he was a roleblocker? 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

You are closer to yummy and farther from  scummy on my prototype continuum. Few more games it will be game ready. For now I have named it The Hackenburgh Continuem 1.0

what. nooooooooooooooo

Archived