Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

The butthurt is real with this one.  These jokes are so lame, I expect them from Pac.

Shhhh.....it'll all be over soon.

57 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You coudn't hurt my butt if you tried.

Err.... wait a minute, that's not what I meant... oh boy.

The ghey is real with this one.

>_>

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Mostly because you love him.

Wait, so you're voting Crusher because he protected Ape and you believe it was because "you love him"........and you're still voting for him?

Feel free to correct my error here.

19 minutes ago, Leelou said:

He's still scum in my book, but my gut is telling me to explore additional options.

I would like to state for the record that this isn't the type of scumhunting I'd expect from you on D2.

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Mostly because you love him.

Fair case. Personally I think town protect scum stronger than scum protect scum.  Town protects scum because they think they are town. Don't give fucks what it looks like. Scum protect scum either not at all or in a way they can deny. To me PAC and JiF had shady reactions to Apes train. 

Just now, Verbal said:

Wait, so you're voting Crusher because he protected Ape and you believe it was because "you love him"........and you're still voting for him?

It was a joke.  I dont believe Crusher loves Ape but I could be wrong.  

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Fair case. Personally I think town protect scum stronger than scum protect scum.  Town protects scum because they think they are town. Don't give ****s what it looks like. Scum protect scum either not at all or in a way they can deny. To me PAC and JiF had shady reactions to Apes train. 

what about Miss Leelou

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Actually PETA sent me a T shirt when they found out how I attempted to protect the Ape from your unlawful harvesting techniques. It's a freaking medium.  Said biggest one they got. Anemic rabbit food eating hippies. Ahhh, now I miss CTM

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I would like to state for the record that this isn't the type of scumhunting I'd expect from you on D2.

I really don't give a sh*t what you expect from me. I don't play as I used to, something broke in my head the last few games and this is it now. 

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I really don't give a sh*t what you expect from me. I don't play as I used to, something broke in my head the last few games and this is it now. 

Verbal can relate. I broke his hymen a number of games back and since then he thinks he's CTM.

22 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Im asking you why I'm #1?

Because of this disgusting post where you both protect Ape and discredit both me and Verbal as having nothing on him.  You also include JC in this mess:

On 10/26/2016 at 8:51 AM, BallinPB said:

Nothing to see here except Verbal chastising ape for being busy at work

80 quoting a couple of replies from the ape is reaching

jc automatically clearing 80 for the weak case he made.  

Have an awesome day!

Basically you agree that the Ape's actions were the centerpiece of the day, but try to argue there was "nothing to see here" and anyone arguing Ape is scum was wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

comrade, how do you really feel about The Crusher Hold me closer Tiny Linebacker ?

6 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

comrade, how do you really feel about The Crusher Hold me closer Tiny Linebacker ?

Love Elton John. Crushlove probable town. He's loves him that gross, smelly Ape and tends to protect him. It's normally misguided.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because of this disgusting post where you both protect Ape and discredit both me and Verbal as having nothing on him.  You also include JC in this mess:

Basically you agree that the Ape's actions were the centerpiece of the day, but try to argue there was "nothing to see here" and anyone arguing Ape is scum was wrong. 

No i dont agree Apes actions were the centerpiece of the day.  Most of the people here made it the centerpiece of the day.  Nowhere did I say anyone arguing Ape is scum was wrong.  I just input my opinion which at the time didnt believe Apes actions were scum like.   I only played 5 or so games with you guys so obviously theres something about his meta I missed that you guys caught on to.  

On 10/25/2016 at 10:03 AM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

JiF (3): Pac, JC, JiF

Dicker (3): Leelou, 80, Hess

80 (3): Gerbal, Ape, Ballin

Hess (1): Dicker

Smash (1): Crusher

Not Voting (2): Smash, Spoot

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪buffy the vampire slayer restless‬‏

I dont really have and Meta with Ape would Scum!Ape be voting a partner in this instance?

Wanna follow the progression and see where it goes but something I wanted to note.

On 10/25/2016 at 2:44 PM, Verbal said:

Not really.  No reads at this point, and I'm not in the mood to try and drive discussion and kick start the game - that's what I usually wait for you to do.

Speaking of which, why haven't you?  Are you waiting for somebody else to kick start?  Is it because you're scum?

Ok, now I've kick started.  FML.

Unvote

Vote: Ape

I dont have a lot of Scum!Verb Meta but from what I recall from his Star Wars game was that he didnt bus.

I could be wrong on that so others please feel free to weigh in and tell me if he busses now or Im just not remembering but if he's on Ape right through to the End Of Day prolly a good look for him.

On 10/25/2016 at 3:28 PM, Verbal said:

I get all this, because that kind of stuff happens where I work as well.  BUT.....you've said this stuff before, and used the "not enough time" card as scum plenty of times to the point where I don't even count it for or against you.  instead, I'm only counting the little snippets of musings about whether we've started yet or if anything is happening, and I'm counting that against you.

I have no idea what you just said, heh.  Is this an official defense of Ape, or did you just want it to look that way?

Interesting

On 10/25/2016 at 5:41 PM, Verbal said:

No, I'm past that.  I'm the one who made the Finals in the Champs games, not you. ;-)

I'm more making up for the times I got burned by trusting people when they use IRL to explain things within a mafia game, that's all.

Ya ok Verb and Ape not w/w

So if im doing my math correct....add 30000000 x square root of Pi / the number of losses the 9ers will have this year - the number of rigged votes in this years Presidential Election= Verb Town

On 10/25/2016 at 10:31 PM, Integrity28 said:

Eew. 80 pinging, over-selling a pile-on vote.

Verbal has been trolling me about using RL for a number of games now, going back before the long break. My response has nothing to do with the game. It's about my sportsmanship being insulted.

80's the 2nd vote on Ape.

If he stays here its also prolly a good luck for him too.

On 10/26/2016 at 0:20 PM, Integrity28 said:

Probably the only honest vote on me. 

I can accept the non-explanation vote by decckerfan. However, 80 is grossly over-selling the additional vote and using false meta as part of that explanation. 80's vote is dirtiest.

Verbal is clueless, as you can see in my recent post, he's convinced himself of a "tell" born out of his own failure. The good news is he's looking for tells, and not sitting back waiting for opportunities to sick townies on each other, which reads like town play from Verbal. So that's nice. Too bad he's useless and stupid.

Pac poss Scum mate?

Archived