Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got home. I'm dead? LOL oh well.

I wasn't lying, this was a huge week for me at work and I crushed it. You guys can keep lynching me for giving updates about my schedule, eventually you'll realize it's not a tell. I've rolled scum almost all of my last handful of games. I don't even mind not making an effort towards gameplay, as long as you understand my responses were about not 'hiding'. You've all seen me play. I don't hide.

Anyway, lazy town got one right for once. Good job.

Enjoy!

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

the only thing annoying about that wonderful lynch was I didn't get to voice my suspicion of that filthy pig.  There was mild pinging but I never mentioned it.

Nice lynch!

I saw no pinging. Verbal beating the hell out of Ape was too much for me, yet at the same time kinda made me little bit hungry.  

21 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Any plans for the weekend? 

Been a crazy month. My hope this weekend is to have some quality "home" time. Play with some Playdough, build some forts, do a little painting, and carve all these pumpkins. Dad stuff, basically. :)

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Been a crazy month. My hope this weekend is to have some quality "home" time. Play with some Playdough, build some forts, do a little painting, and carve all these pumpkins. Dad stuff, basically. :)

Yay Dad stuff. Enjoy it dude it will fly by. At my kids age now Dad stuff is checking air pressure on all 4 of their cars when it gets cold out.  LOL. My eldest just got engaged so that's her fiancé job now. Unless she comes over then I will do it because muscle memory and stuff. Check his car too. I got issues. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yay Dad stuff. Enjoy it dude it will fly by. At my kids age now Dad stuff is checking air pressure on all 4 of their cars when it gets cold out.  LOL. My eldest just got engaged so that's her fiancé job now. Unless she comes over then I will do it because muscle memory and stuff. Check his car too. I got issues. 

lol, yup - none of it is lost on me. She just turned 3, I can't believe it. 

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I just got home. I'm dead? LOL oh well.

I wasn't lying, this was a huge week for me at work and I crushed it. You guys can keep lynching me for giving updates about my schedule, eventually you'll realize it's not a tell. I've rolled scum almost all of my last handful of games. I don't even mind not making an effort towards gameplay, as long as you understand my responses were about not 'hiding'. You've all seen me play. I don't hide.

Anyway, lazy town got one right for once. Good job.

Enjoy!

I don't think I was lazy in this one.  It is a tell - not that you say it, but how you say it.  I'm on a streak of reading you well, so I'd say it is a tell that works, too.

I like how you shrug it off as if I got lucky, lol.  Classic Ape, I would have been disappointed if you just rolled over.  GG.

Just now, Verbal said:

I don't think I was lazy in this one.  It is a tell - not that you say it, but how you say it.  I'm on a streak of reading you well, so I'd say it is a tell that works, too.

I like how you shrug it off as if I got lucky, lol.  Classic Ape, I would have been disappointed if you just rolled over.  GG.

The town was lazy. Not you.

You're imagining the bold and have been the beneficiary of me rolling scum and inordinate amount of times in the recent games. Regardless, you got me, whether there was a rhyme or reason or luck or not. It's irrelevant at this point.

I did roll over by the way. If I'd actually been around to argue and scheme, there's no way you get me lynched. Instead, I opted to make the point about my over-arching meta, rather than worry about this game specifically. 

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

i never carved a pumpkin but I'd like to one day. It's right next to making a snow man in the check list lol

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You're imagining the bold and have been the beneficiary of me rolling scum and inordinate amount of times in the recent games. Regardless, you got me, whether there was a rhyme or reason or luck or not. It's irrelevant at this point.

I did roll over by the way. If I'd actually been around to argue and scheme, there's no way you get me lynched. Instead, I opted to make the point about my over-arching meta, rather than worry about this game specifically. 

Every time I read one of your posts my 3rd eye would simply tell me...SCUM. There was really nothing you could have done. The 3rd eye is all seeing. You did your best. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Please refrain from talking about the game. You're dead.

17 minutes ago, JiF said:

Good luck this weekend, Hess.  That elusive 1st win could be had this weekend depending on what Jets team shows up

I'll probably be rooting for the Browns too.  The only team on the field that will play with any heart and have any players I actually like.

Archived