Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I apologize for being a constant failure here but can you please explain it out a little more?

Again Im not trying to be complicated I just want to be able to try and clear you if youre a "TOWNY"

<3 <3 <3

I don't like explaining years of history. Sorry. 

On 10/27/2016 at 4:38 PM, Leelou said:

Ballin is firmly in my scum list.

On 10/27/2016 at 4:42 PM, BallinPB said:

why is that?  

Where did this Ballin read come from?

Your last reads list didnt even have him on it or I dont recall you really mentioning him at all really prior to this iirc.

On 10/27/2016 at 4:50 PM, HessStation said:

The force is so ******* strong in me. It's like when I just let go, everything is so clear. It's like I'm unstoppable. I already know the entire scum team. So weird. 

On 10/27/2016 at 7:16 PM, The Crusher said:

Sorry Ape. Tried my best to save you. Love you.

These 2 posts make are still pinging me.

On 10/27/2016 at 7:18 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Given that he was a Roleblocker this is kind of a special case.  Regardless, I'd rather kill Ballin tomorrow than you. 

Dude if youre Town this game youre straight up ******* GOATing it.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Your last reads list didnt even have him on it or I dont recall you really mentioning him at all really prior to this iirc.

Watched the events of the day unfold as they were happening. Go read it. I was right, wasn't I? 

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

These 2 posts make are still pinging me.

Dude if youre Town this game youre straight up ******* GOATing it.

Zander I honestly think you are an awesome addition here. Yet, if you try to use the straight line elogic here like at DM it's going to drive you mad. We do a lot of posting for lulz, not everything is game related. Hang out a bit and you will see a pattern. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Zander I honestly think you are an awesome addition here. Yet, if you try to use the straight line elogic here like at DM it's going to drive you mad. We do a lot of posting for lulz, not everything is game related. Hang out a bit and you will see a pattern. 

Thank you very much brother tho Im not sure everyone would agree with you here about me being an awesome addition...lololololol

Ill admit Im not all that good and I rely heavily on Meta.  Which has served me pretty well on DM.

I know not all things are game related and more exp I get playing with you guys would allow me to see these things for what the are for sure!!!!

Side note:  If youre Scum if you keep that pocket open Im liable to climb all the way in...lololololol

My son Sal is borrowing my truck and just texted me." Are the seats scotchguarded?" I'm turning my phone off, going in my yard and digging a shallow grave.  Not asking why. Nope. Shutting off phone digging grave. Nice thing about 5 kids kill one still got 4. Only thing then left is to convince Mrs Crusher he wasn't her favorite. Wish me luck. 

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Thank you very much brother tho Im not sure everyone would agree with you here about me being an awesome addition...lololololol

Ill admit Im not all that good and I rely heavily on Meta.  Which has served me pretty well on DM.

I know not all things are game related and more exp I get playing with you guys would allow me to see these things for what the are for sure!!!!

Side note:  If youre Scum if you keep that pocket open Im liable to climb all the way in...lololololol

I got a pet Ape. I can have a pet Zander too.  Ape and Zander good for teh mafia goodness. Crusher like. Damn pirate better come back and play  again soon too!!

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

My son Sal is borrowing my truck and just texted me." Are the seats scotchguarded?" I'm turning my phone off, going in my yard and digging a shallow grave.  Not asking why. Nope. Shutting off phone digging grave. Nice thing about 5 kids kill one still got 4. Only thing then left is to convince Mrs Crusher he wasn't her favorite. Wish me luck. 

glglglglglgl

Just now, The Crusher said:

I got a pet Ape. I can have a pet Zander too.  Ape and Zander good for teh mafia goodness. Crusher like. Damn pirate better come back and play  again soon too!!

Im really having fun playing here tbqh!!!!

Ill have to check with "The Boss" to see if Im allowed to play here and if I am I will certainly come back to play some more!!!!

Apparently I ****ed up the previous VC... but I can't edit it so... ignore it I guess?  sorry not my day :/   This one should be accurate.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Pac (4): Verbal, Smash, Lee, Zander

Crusher (1): Pac

Leelou (1): Hess

Not Voting (2): Crusher, 80

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Apparently I ****ed up the previous VC... but I can't edit it so... ignore it I guess?  sorry not my day :/   This one should be accurate.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Pac (4): Verbal, Smash, Lee, Zander

Crusher (1): Pac

Leelou (1): Hess

Not Voting (2): Crusher, 80

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The fact no one is hammering Pac is prolly a good thing right?

On 10/27/2016 at 11:09 PM, Pac said:

the only thing annoying about that wonderful lynch was I didn't get to voice my suspicion of that filthy pig.  There was mild pinging but I never mentioned it.

Nice lynch!

Gross.

On 10/28/2016 at 10:00 AM, Verbal said:

I don't think I was lazy in this one.  It is a tell - not that you say it, but how you say it.  I'm on a streak of reading you well, so I'd say it is a tell that works, too.

I like how you shrug it off as if I got lucky, lol.  Classic Ape, I would have been disappointed if you just rolled over.  GG.

On 10/28/2016 at 10:05 AM, Integrity28 said:

The town was lazy. Not you.

You're imagining the bold and have been the beneficiary of me rolling scum and inordinate amount of times in the recent games. Regardless, you got me, whether there was a rhyme or reason or luck or not. It's irrelevant at this point.

I did roll over by the way. If I'd actually been around to argue and scheme, there's no way you get me lynched. Instead, I opted to make the point about my over-arching meta, rather than worry about this game specifically. 

This alone should clear Verb 100% of being Scum.

Verbal is not a cheap player and wouldnt carry this out after Ape's lynch if they were w/w imo.

On 10/28/2016 at 10:09 AM, HessStation said:

Every time I read one of your posts my 3rd eye would simply tell me...SCUM. There was really nothing you could have done. The 3rd eye is all seeing. You did your best. 

Again this is prolly a lolzander thing but this posts pings too.

Archived