Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, HessStation said:

My Ape vote D1 was the momentum vote that got him lynched and my Ballin vote was the momentum vote that got him lynched D2. You disillusioned piece of useless pond scum. DRAIN THE SWAMP. DRAIN THE SWAMP.

Nothing he has said has any merit.  You could close your eyes and poke at your tablet to get a similar result. But again, would he be this bad as scum?  Maybe with Ape going down quick followed by Ballin he is mailing it in?

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nothing he has said has any merit.  You could close your eyes and poke at your tablet to get a similar result. But again, would he be this bad as scum?  Maybe with Ape going down quick followed by Ballin he is mailing it in?

Pac lends zero insight almost always.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I don't "mail in".  If I was scum I'd savor the opportunity to add another legendary comeback victory to my already unprecedented mafia resume.

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

JC was dead. He was Willow, Town Mason

dicker was dead, He was Angelus, 1x Town Vig

This changes everything.

I was not correct in what I assumed about 2 people....

I would like someone to claim his partner if they would but I want to reread 1st and see what I think.

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Based on the scene, it says "evil won a little ground, taking out mighty champions. RIP Willow and Angelus".  Does that mean one of those 2 deaths was NOT Decker using his shot on JC, and we're dealing with an SK? 

Youre focusing on the wrong part imo.....she said Angel would prolly come back.....

Unless this is some sort of thing from the show then I have no idea if it mean anything.

I dont think the write-up implies anything in that regard.to what youre mentioning.

Setup can allow for a or multiple vigs and or an SK.

Im saving SK stuff for if the game is still on after the last Wolf is lynched because focusing primarily on that will make trying to find the last Scum and lynch them harder then it needs to be.

8 hours ago, Pac said:

Still not seeing how it's not 80 or Leelou.  It's such an elementary play.  Fear monger the day before, leave me alone at night, pounce the next morning.

Vote 80

Awful especially with the reasoning imo.

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Problem with 80 is we have to believe he bussed Ape out of the box. Ape being a role blocks makes that a tough sell. 

Same thing with Smash suspecting Verbal. Instantly got an Ape start of game. Those are both long shots.

Leelou would be the closest to the tinfoil I would go. 

I think this is a big thing, if it was just a Goon Id feel like bussing was more of a possibility.

7 hours ago, Pac said:

80 is the worst sucmmate of all time.  He's bussed me on multiple day 1's for no reason at all.  Bussing the Ape on day 1 falls in line with his terrible play.

You can't judge the play as if 80 is a good or even adequate player.  He sucks.

Can others verify if 80 has a tendency to bus please?

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Awful especially with the reasoning imo.

I think this is a big thing, if it was just a Goon Id feel like bussing was more of a possibility.

Can others verify if 80 has a tendency to bus please?

80 is not known for bussing. Me and CTM yes. 80 greatest scum tell is his " follow me to victory" bravado he does. I will let you know when 80 is scum. I own that little mother hugger.  

8 hours ago, Pac said:

Still not seeing how it's not 80 or Leelou.  It's such an elementary play.  Fear monger the day before, leave me alone at night, pounce the next morning.

Vote 80

7 hours ago, Pac said:

and Crush you're breaking my heart..  your last post was very scumtastic.  

6 hours ago, Pac said:

Unvote 

Vote Crush

Explain this progression for me please.

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

The game is essentially over but please...carry on.

How so?

5 hours ago, Pac said:

And now Zander  - you see why I barely try the first couple days.

Except for rare situations I usually get lynched for no good reason, and then will get blamed for it when I flip town.  I've seen this movie over, and over.

So...  final real list:

Crusher, Leelou are on the top.

Verbs little cute vote there is troubling but I think he's just falling in line with being on an easy lynch.

I'd be leery of Smash as well.

Dude you were pretty active D1 in Talledega Nights iirc.

Why the difference here?

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

Pac is Town might as well kill Smash

If this is a claim please keep in mind this setup allows for the possibility of 2 Non Town slots that can give a Town peek result.

3 hours ago, Pac said:

I'd do a reverse order of my list...

Unvote

Vote Smash

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

Would like Smash to reveal first 

Pump the brakes everyone please!!!!

Lots of time left we can end Day early but I still want more time to catch up and reread please!!!!

No need to rush things right now imo.

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

80 is not known for bussing. Me and CTM yes. 80 greatest scum tell is his " follow me to victory" bravado he does. I will let you know when 80 is scum. I own that little mother hugger.  

Im pretty sure he's made some bravado posts iirc.

If only I was certain you were Town...

sadface.gif

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

80 will tell you 80 is known for bussing scummates.

26 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Explain this progression for me please.

I squeeze like a python, get the info im after, then release if i believe my victim is town.  

This version of emo from 80 is consistent with town 80.

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

I squeeze like a python, get the info im after, then release if i believe my victim is town.  

This version of emo from 80 is consistent with town 80.

Can you show me where the emo posts came from between the first post I had originally quoted where you said it had to be 80 or Leelou and you voted 80 and when you switched your vote to Crush that caused you to change your mind please?

Archived