Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Pac said:

Don't care anymore..  Just saw Hess last vote and the game has jumped the shark for me.  Not going to waste my time trying to be logical anymore.

But to answer your question I wouldn't think so, no.  All we've seen from town are masons and a 1 time cop (who is now voting the person he got an innocent on).  That doesn't seem fair against 4 scum and a SK in a 13 person game.

Fair has nothing to do with it.

This is a "plug in and play" setup.

Any combo of roles landed is balanced fairly for both sides.

40 minutes ago, Pac said:

Don't care anymore..  Just saw Hess last vote and the game has jumped the shark for me.  Not going to waste my time trying to be logical anymore.

But to answer your question I wouldn't think so, no.  All we've seen from town are masons and a 1 time cop (who is now voting the person he got an innocent on).  That doesn't seem fair against 4 scum and a SK in a 13 person game.

No I think you're Town most likely. It can be potentially vetted too

Just now, HessStation said:

Well, if SK killed again tonight can't use both powers. How's that mechanic work maybe can already tell. Would have be a better conv for tomorrow but I might be dead so...

and I doubt there's a GF. *shrugs

Only having a 1-shot cop certainly lends credence to the idea that there's no GF.  That just leaves the 50 % chance of an SK.  And if there is an SK, we'd also have to assume Pac chose immunity rather than the 1X BPV that would have led to you getting a "town" result on him.

Yeah, I'm willing to trust the town result until we can determine for sure whether an SK is in the game. 

Well, if SK killed again tonight can't use both powers. How's that mechanic work maybe can already tell. Would have be a better conv for tomorrow but I might be dead so...

and I doubt there's a GF. *shrugs

I have no idea what you mean with the top

Sk's dont have "powers".  They get a NK and either a full game immunity from Cop views or a x1 BPV.

Also theres a 60% chance of a GF so I guess youre playing against the odds?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Only having a 1-shot cop certainly lends credence to the idea that there's no GF.  That just leaves the 50 % chance of an SK.  And if there is an SK, we'd also have to assume Pac chose immunity rather than the 1X BPV that would have led to you getting a "town" result on him.

Yeah, I'm willing to trust the town result until we can determine for sure whether an SK is in the game. 

I'm getting the power/role confused for SK. I'm sorry I thought they had a 50/50 choice of NK or immunity from inv. 

Is is the choice immunity or BPV and they get to NK regardless? That's a super up SK, which is cool but odd.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Please Please PLease PLease PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE ******* SETUp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting the power/role confused for SK. I'm sorry I thought they had a 50/50 choice of NK or immunity from inv. 

Is is the choice immunity or BPV and they get to NK regardless? That's a super up SK, which is cool but odd.

There's a 50 % chance of an SK being in a C9+ setup.

Then, if there IS an SK, they have a choice between 1X BPV and Investigation Immunity. 

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I have no idea what you mean with the top

Sk's dont have "powers".  They get a NK and either a full game immunity from Cop views or a x1 BPV.

Also theres a 60% chance of a GF so I guess youre playing against the odds?

I thought the NK power was 50/50 with the immunity. Didn't realize it was automatic NK and the 50/50 was immunity or vest. So never mind my bad. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

SK gets NK every night no matter what just like the Scum NK.

SK before the game picks either full time immunity or BPV.

Either of the choices is like automatic, immunity all game or bpv till theyre shot at.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Def let's lynch Leelou or Crusher. 

Yeah, I've done as much setup gaming as I'm willing to do, and it's time to make a choice now based on actual gameplay.  It's gotta be Leelou.  Crush could have hammered Pac at anytime.  Leelou has been steadfast about lynching Pac.  Maybe she understands the setup like Zander does or something but I'm willing to lean towards there being no GF right now.  Like you said, we can figure that out once we know for sure if there's an SK.

Vote Leelou

The set up is Nerdsville. Ain't nobody got no time for that.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm.  Then I really don't understand how the game balances itself. 

Because every possibility that can be randed is already pre balanced so no matter what setup happens its always balanced.

Reading and understanding the setup is important because I see people making assumptions on stuff that is flat out incorrect.

Incorrect information easily leads to incorrect decisions.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Because every possibility that can be randed is already pre balanced so no matter what setup happens its always balanced.

Reading and understanding the setup is important because I see people making assumptions on stuff that is flat out incorrect.

Maybe, but good old fashioned scum-hunting led us to 2 scum lynches in 2 days.  Maybe tomorrow things will be clearer but for now I'm willing to let Pac live one more day. 

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Maybe, but good old fashioned scum-hunting led us to 2 scum lynches in 2 days.  Maybe tomorrow things will be clearer in regards to what you're saying about the setup but for now I'm willing to let Pac live one more day. 

Archived