7. Ballin - Drusilla, Mafia Goon, was lynched D2

8. Dicker - Angelus, 1x Town Vig, was NKed N2

9. Crusher

10. Spoot Zander

11. Ape - The Master, Mafia Roleblocker, was lynched D1

12. JiF - Jenny, Vanilla Townie, was NKed N1

13. Pac

24 minutes ago, Pac said:

Still not seeing how it's not 80 or Leelou.  It's such an elementary play.  Fear monger the day before, leave me alone at night, pounce the next morning.

Vote 80

You suck at this game.  And your unrealistic sense of self-importance is disgusting. 

What you call "Paint by Numbers" Mafia is simply a smart vote.  You weren't on either lynch train.  Therefore you're a prime suspect.  Add that to terrible play and you're a great lynch. 

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

Still not seeing how it's not 80 or Leelou.  It's such an elementary play.  Fear monger the day before, leave me alone at night, pounce the next morning.

Vote 80

Problem with 80 is we have to believe he bussed Ape out of the box. Ape being a role blocks makes that a tough sell. 

Same thing with Smash suspecting Verbal. Instantly got an Ape start of game. Those are both long shots.

Leelou would be the closest to the tinfoil I would go. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Problem with 80 is we have to believe he bussed Ape out of the box. Ape being a role blocks makes that a tough sell. 

Same thing with Smash suspecting Verbal. Instantly got an Ape start of game. Those are both long shots.

Leelou would be the closest to the tinfoil I would go. 

80 is the worst sucmmate of all time.  He's bussed me on multiple day 1's for no reason at all.  Bussing the Ape on day 1 falls in line with his terrible play.

You can't judge the play as if 80 is a good or even adequate player.  He sucks.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

80 is the worst sucmmate of all time.  He's bussed me on multiple day 1's for no reason at all.  Bussing the Ape on day 1 falls in line with his terrible play.

You can't judge the play as if 80 is a good or even adequate player.  He sucks.

This post does nothing to help town win. Now I personally own 80 when he is scum, but he plays solid as scum. Plus if Ape really got bussed that bad he would have lost his mind and ruined the game. Unless Ape realized he had no time to play and agreed to be bussed early.  But as the roleblocker especially? I can't fathom his ego allow that. He would think himself too important.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Vote 80

Are you being serious with this?

And now Zander  - you see why I barely try the first couple days.

Except for rare situations I usually get lynched for no good reason, and then will get blamed for it when I flip town.  I've seen this movie over, and over.

So...  final real list:

Crusher, Leelou are on the top.

Verbs little cute vote there is troubling but I think he's just falling in line with being on an easy lynch.

I'd be leery of Smash as well.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

In fact I'd lynch Crush, Leelou, and Smash in succession until game was over.

If Hess is scum and wins then it's a bs victory anyway.  He's done nothing.

My Ape vote D1 was the momentum vote that got him lynched and my Ballin vote was the momentum vote that got him lynched D2. You disillusioned piece of useless pond scum. DRAIN THE SWAMP. DRAIN THE SWAMP.

Archived