Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Not if youre Scum I suppose.

Nothing gets by you. Ape I really didnt think was scum. I think I voted for Ballin but then unvoted and voted Pac because I wanted him to die for being himself. I was going to hang out to hammer at deadline to not go random but then someone explained it was a hybrid hammer so that meant majority gets lynched. So then I decided to breaks balls and have fun.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Nothing gets by you. Ape I really didnt think was scum. I think I voted for Ballin but then unvoted and voted Pac because I wanted him to die for being himself. I was going to hang out to hammer at deadline to not go random but then someone explained it was a hybrid hammer so that meant majority gets lynched. So then I decided to breaks balls and have fun.

Image result for i understand nothing gif

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

@Leelou

If I had a gun tonight who should I shoot?

I'm not 100% sold on Pac being scum. Smash is still kinda lurky, so he's still a possibility. Then there is the weirdness by JC. 

So

You XD

Nah, probably a toss up between Pac and Smash. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Is Zander really trying to bring back SMC's Paint by Numbers Mafia©?

Hey dipsh-t.  Not being on lynch trains is not an indicator of guilt or innocence. 

Its definitely part of the bigger picture.

And the fact youre trying to portray this as the only reason I'm sussing those who I am is both bad and noticeable.

12 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Verb

Leelou

Hess

JC

Deck

Crush

Smash

Pac

Where Im at currently

Not scum and I'm fairly certain --- 80, JC, Smash, OMFG its Zander

Probably not scum --- Crush, Dicker, Mess

leaning scum -- Verb, Leelou, Pac

The scoobie gang wasn't having a good night  Fighting evil often came with consequences. Emotional scars but also actual ones. It's a never-ending struggle, hitting the cemeteries every night and hunting for the things that go bump in the night. Always looking over your shoulder, hoping people would have the courtesy to stomp to announce themselves or at least yodel.

That night, though, evil won a little ground, taking out mighty champions. RIP Willow and Angelus. You'll be missed (though knowing Angel, he prolly manages to find a way to come back... again :P).

JC was dead. He was Willow, Town Mason

dicker was dead, He was Angelus, 1x Town Vig

Archived