Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Zander and Leelou back to being lazy with their votes.  Cool.

Who hasn't posted since Smash' reveal?  Hess and Verb? 

Doesn't make sense to claim Mason partner there unless he is so...

Unvote

Vote Crush

I'm fine getting lynched if you feel that somehow sheds light on anything..  it doesn't but hey..  I'm used to it.

Crush, Leelou, Verb

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

DM takes mafia very seriously. Here teh mafia goodness is an excuse for friends to hang out. Plus at Crusher house we can use grown up talk. I saw one chick comaplin because someone was using minor taunting!!!  **** that mess.

I dont like the no swearing thing admittedly.

And Im sure all sites have those types of players!!!!

You should come back and play again tho!!!!

Perhaps we can Hydra!!!!!!

Just now, Pac said:

So Zander and Leelou back to being lazy with their votes.  Cool.

Who hasn't posted since Smash' reveal?  Hess and Verb? 

Doesn't make sense to claim Mason partner there unless he is so...

Unvote

Vote Crush

I'm fine getting lynched if you feel that somehow sheds light on anything..  it doesn't but hey..  I'm used to it.

Crush, Leelou, Verb

You call me lazy and you cant/wont show us the what made you change youre vote....lololololol

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

You call me lazy and you cant/wont show us the what made you change youre vote....lololololol

Because if you're scum then I'm not jumping through hoops for you...  The 80 emo is like 3 pages ago.  If you missed it on your read through you're either scum or skimming.  Either way I'm not fetching your intel.  It's right there..  from like 7 hours ago.

6 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Pg 8 is filled with a lot of Crush defending Ape and belittling others cases against Ape.

Would Scum!Crush defend a Scummate like this even if he was the RB?!?!?!?!

No. But I would defend my sweet loveable Ape to the death. You think this is something. You should see me defend him in the mod forum when he rips the face off and gnaws the fingers off a poster on the main board.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I dont like the no swearing thing admittedly.

And Im sure all sites have those types of players!!!!

You should come back and play again tho!!!!

Perhaps we can Hydra!!!!!!

We cull that trait out of people

On 10/27/2016 at 1:48 PM, Leelou said:

Eh, I feel pretty awful about Leelou too. That girl is a train wreck at this game, believe me, I live in her head.

She does think that JC's magic 8 ball is broken though. 

She's feeling decently about JiF, loving that weirdo Verbal, and missing her Pudding. 

She also told me that she's never voting Hess this game.

She's underwhelmed by what the Ape has posted, so involved with over defending himself. 

Decker, eh. Ballin, pretty crappy vibes, but hey, she always reads him scummy so not sure if he's scum or just scum vibing. If it's vibing, he might want to switch out the energizer batteries to give himself a break. 

Pac is slightly more involved than expected. 

Crusher, probably a townie. 

Spoot - send out a search party! He's probably lost with his new vagina.

80 is not waving his dick around, so she's feeling alright about him too. 

She's having a memory lapse of anything Smash has done.

also, she says GFY, she's in meetings til 2:30 and shall try to be on for deadline.

unvote, vote JC

I have no idea why youre voting JC over Ape based on this.

Also is "Pudding" a player in this game?

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

Because if you're scum then I'm not jumping through hoops for you...  The 80 emo is like 3 pages ago.  If you missed it on your read through you're either scum or skimming.  Either way I'm not fetching your intel.  It's right there..  from like 7 hours ago.

Im saying I didnt see it in the space it would have had to change between you saying 80 was Scum to his emo makes you think hes Town and your vote switch to Crush for you to say it was EMO.  Hence I dont believe you.

If youre not lying or making things up show me Im wrong or die as Scum or useless Villager.

*shrug*

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No. But I would defend my sweet loveable Ape to the death. You think this is something. You should see me defend him in the mod forum when he rips the face off and gnaws the fingers off a poster on the main board.

Obv I have limited Meta with you but defending a Scummate in general like that isnt something Id expect from you but still its noticeable and in a poor way, at least from someone who isnt all that familiar with you.

14 minutes ago, Leelou said:

We cull that trait out of people

AWESOME....Imma send some DMers your way for "reprogramming"!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hell. We went through about 20 dmers to end up with the half dozen or so that play here regularly.  Not for everyone. Only the sexy people.

Am I sexy iyo?!?!!?!?!?!

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im saying I didnt see it in the space it would have had to change between you saying 80 was Scum to his emo makes you think hes Town and your vote switch to Crush for you to say it was EMO.  Hence I dont believe you.

If youre not lying or making things up show me Im wrong or die as Scum or useless Villager.

A useless Villager is one who cant click the "previous page" 3 times and read it.

On 10/27/2016 at 4:15 PM, Nynaeve said:

D1 FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Ape (6): Gerbal, Dicker, 80, Hess, Leelou, JiF

80 (3): Ape, Ballin, Crusher

Lee (1): JC

Crusher (1): Pac

Not Voting (2): Smash, Spoot

It's a lynch.

Again Im not confident on there having to be Scum on the Ape train but Leelou then to a lesser extent Hess would be best choice if there were imo.

With a very tinfoily chance on 80 but if he bussed both his teammates then lolololol.

Also another dumb Zander question...how you guys change color here?!?!!?!?

15 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I have no idea why youre voting JC over Ape based on this.

Also is "Pudding" a player in this game?

I'd just to like to say, if there were no Batman, there'd be no Joker and I never woulda met my Puddin!! Thankyou, Batman!

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

@Leelou

Why were you giving Hess the Im never lynching this guy, early on D1 read?

He gave you an easy Town read too which made me think you had good Mason equity so Id like for you to explain it out for me please and thank you.

Cuz he's Hess? 

Archived