Rookie receivers

sirlancemehlot

8 hours ago, Matt39 said:

christ

Do you know anything about Fred Beltinikoff? He was 6'-1" & 190 soaking wet. But he had hands like glue & looked like he would be killed by just an average tackle. Skinny, like Anderson. Whatever, Jet fans basically live to debunk any thoughts on players of this team. Anderson is the best rookie out of the group. 

I'll get the last laugh, I know it. I was saying Quincy would be the best WR out of Idziks picks when other Jet fans thought we should cut him. The one thing that hasn't changed in the NFL is that it takes some time to create an NFL player. Jet fans believe they are made overnight or they are busts. Peake has huge upside too. 

We might see Marshall, Quincy, Anderson & Peake next year if Devon Smith doesn't return from injury smoking.

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Do you know anything about Fred Beltinikoff? He was 6'-1" & 190 soaking wet. But he had hands like glue & looked like he would be killed by just an average tackle. Skinny, like Anderson. Whatever, Jet fans basically live to debunk any thoughts on players of this team. Anderson is the best rookie out of the group. 

I'll get the last laugh, I know it. I was saying Quincy would be the best WR out of Idziks picks when other Jet fans thought we should cut him. The one thing that hasn't changed in the NFL is that it takes some time to create an NFL player. Jet fans believe they are made overnight or they are busts. Peake has huge upside too. 

We might see Marshall, Quincy, Anderson & Peake next year if Devon Smith doesn't return from injury smoking.

Biletnikoff is in the HOF. Lets relax just a tad.

4 hours ago, JetBlue said:

All the receivers over the last 4 decades and you see Belitnikoff? Really?  Anderson is 6'3, rail thin, and blazing fast.  I don't think anyone would use speed and Belitnikoff in the same sentence.  FB was a great route runner, more quick than fast and had incredible hands.  Sorry but I don't see the comparison at all.  Anderson is more like an Alvin Harper type to me. 

He's 6'-3" & a wire hanger. FB was 6'-1" and a wire hanger with glue for hands. Very similar even if Robbie is much faster.

15 hours ago, Jetster said:

He's 6'-3" & a wire hanger. FB was 6'-1" and a wire hanger with glue for hands. Very similar even if Robbie is much faster.

Sorry don't see the comparison at all. Robbie can high point the ball, something I never saw FB do.  But hey if he has a third of the career of FB I think we will all be very happy. 

15 hours ago, Jetster said:

I think there were plenty of fans myself included who liked Enunwa so don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back lol. Anderson plays NOTHING like FB.   

Archived