Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

zander and dice bring a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger vibe to the game.  Only in a more horny yet pleasant sorta way. Nyn be careful in ten months you may be given birth to a happy and healthy  furry carnival game stuffed animal. 

10 months? what am I, an elephant? 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lizzie's too busy investing in the US Construction Market in preparation for the imminent building of the Great Wall of Mexico.  

Already asked Pac to get me tickets for the Taco Bell Grand open  on the Grand concourse. The motherland side. Of course. 

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I LOVE YOU ALMOST AS MUCH AS BACON

LOLOLOLOLOL

Wow. Where did you find my wedding vows? Be careful with that wedding stuff. We lost cash money Brett after Ape called him fat in his wedding video. I thought the special effects covered it but the artistic Ape has a discerning eye. 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Probably the only person on the planet, short of my parents, that would want me procreating. And it's kinda 50/50 on my parents.

Well, not only do people prefer I don't procreate, there's an extreme shortage of females who would like to procreate with me. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Wow. Where did you find my wedding vows? Be careful with that wedding stuff. We lost cash money Brett after Ape called him fat in his wedding video. I thought the special effects covered it but the artistic Ape has a discerning eye. 

Still one of the more bizarre quitting incidents in the history of Mafia.  And there's been a lot of bizarre exits.  

I miss Brett.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Probably the only person on the planet, short of my parents, that would want me procreating. And it's kinda 50/50 on my parents.

I have 5 kids with 3 woman. I'm trying to embrace my inner Cromartie. I got New York, New Jersey and Tampa so far. Why not Israel? Wait what ?  

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

zander and dice bring a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger vibe to the game.  Only in a more horny yet pleasant sorta way. Nyn be careful in ten months you may be given birth to a happy and healthy  furry carnival game stuffed animal. 

OI!!!  I take exception to that!   not the horny yet pleasant bit but the power rangers bit!  Im TOTALLY a Scooby Doo guy!

I mean really.... do I seem like a child of the 90s?? puhleeeassse!

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well, not only do people prefer I don't procreate, there's an extreme shortage of females who would like to procreate with me. 

You hide your dick away like it's an imaginary friend. People don't prefer you don't they just not sure how you could. 

Archived